« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

anyone wanna share ghost stories?

so I've always had an interest in ghosts. I've had several experiences of my own (my house is haunted as shit so I have a ton of stories), but I'm also really interested in hearing other people's. I always do something like this when I'm online somewhere, so if you have ghost stories your willing to share please do!

here's an experience I've had:
so I was having a sleepover last year for my birthday. one off friends had sprawled out on the bed and fell asleep there so me and my other friend moved into the room outside. we were chilling on the beanbags when I fell asleep. like an hour later I woke up. I had sat up at around 4-5 am wide awake, he was still up on his phone. I was staring directly at the hall and I could see shadows on the floor, this wasn't unusual, things were always in there and I saw their shadows on the floor. it hasn't scared me for a while. my friend asked me what I was doing up and I said I was looking at the things in the hall.  I think he looked over at the empty hall for a sec before noticing the shadows on the ground. (a bit fuzzy but we get to the next part somehow.) he asked what they were and I told him they had always been there, they just moved around sometimes. then we sat just staring for a bit before I got up and sat between where the things casting the shadows should be. he asked once again what I was doing and I just shrugged. then I asked him to come over, he refused for a while but somehow I convinced him to. I told him to sit right in front of me, in-between two figures. I remember one of them moving a bit so the shadow wasn't covering him, he sat there terrified after and I was weirdly calm. then I felt a sort of shift in the atmosphere. I realized it was probably a good time to go. I looked my friend in the eyes and said "I think it's time to go now." I remember that very vividly. when we got back to the beanbags I passed back out and left him terrified. 

just as a small after note, he won't come over to my house now lmao wonder why /s.

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Bryce Syra

posted

When me and my siblings were younger we made a clib in our backyard shed. It was very chilly type of weather (cloudy and breezy) we were negotiating our rules when out of the blue both of the shed doors slam simultaneously and so perfectly that they shut the correct way. Bow if both doors were moving that wuickly and a person did it you would have been able to hear them lock and a physical movement of something of the sorrs. Well if you know about regular backyart sheds there are two types of locks . A little one on the top that slides down (which would be reasonable to lock down with such an amplitute of force shutting the doors, and a latch that goes through a hole and twists shut for a padlock… well both of them were somehow locked and we had to knock down the door and to this day we still have no clue how it transpired

Report Reply

Reply by Ekho

posted

its not really much of an experience, but one time i was out in my backyard when i felt a really sudden chill and felt like something was staring me down from behind me, when i looked behind me noone was there, and when i looked over the fence i saw a bunch of the neighbourhood cats including my own were staring at something across the sstreet, one of them eventually jolted back and ran and thats when i ran straight back inside.

Report Reply

Reply by Ekho

posted

its not really much of an experience, but one time i was out in my backyard when i felt a really sudden chill and felt like something was staring me down from behind me, when i looked behind me noone was there, and when i looked over the fence i saw a bunch of the neighbourhood cats including my own were staring at something across the sstreet, one of them eventually jolted back and ran and thats when i ran straight back inside.

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

It's a robot that can't do anything, and if they're not good at doing something, it'll just get stuck. If you don't have a problem, then just keep it. It can't do any of that. I'm not going anywhere.

I'm going somewhere, so you can say:

It's not my problem.

And you're probably going somewhere that is a robot and you can't do anything. So if you want to know how to solve this problem you have a good idea.

So let's say you've been in a place with a robot and a robot that's doing a bunch of things. And the thing they can do is they'll tell you that they can't do anything. You have to figure it out yourself because it'll be a robot that can't do anything, because it won't even do anything, because they're doing all these weird, strange, crazy stuff that's just not possible. And that is just a robot, and they're not good at doing anything.

So if they can just tell you that they can't, then you have the solution.

But it doesn't really matter what you say, because they can just tell you what they cannot do, and you'll have to do something about it and it's just a matter of figuring it out.

And that's the best part.

So let's go back and try to get the robot's job done, and then I've had a robot do some weird stuff.

And the thing that's interesting to me about it, I guess, I'm not going anywhere.

It can't do anything, so you have to figure out how to solve that problem, so it can do something else. But if you can do that you're doing something else. It doesn't matter if they can just tell you that it can't do that they can do it. And that will make things more difficult

Report Reply

Reply by XAlexX

posted

My dads rental house which is right next to our house is supposedly haunted by a young girl that likes to play with others girls hair. I havent had and experience with that ghost or whatever but before my dad bought the house our neighbor that was my dads friend died in there. Once we were on the property and my dad told me to stay in the car so he could go get or do something in the house. The car door was cracked open I believe and I heard someone outside the other side of the car walking around in flip flops and I was scared af because there was no one else with us and my dad eventually came back and I told him I heard someone walking outside but I forgot what he said

Report Reply

Reply by XAlexX

posted

My dads rental house which is right next to our house is supposedly haunted by a young girl that likes to play with others girls hair. I havent had and experience with that ghost or whatever but before my dad bought the house our neighbor that was my dads friend died in there. Once we were on the property and my dad told me to stay in the car so he could go get or do something in the house. The car door was cracked open I believe and I heard someone outside the other side of the car walking around in flip flops and I was scared af because there was no one else with us and my dad eventually came back and I told him I heard someone walking outside but I forgot what he said

Report Reply

Reply by ravenn ☥

posted

got this haunted doll i caught moving her arms and pushing my other dolls while banging on the walls around 3am a couple months ago, recently today i woke up to claw marks on my leg, one of my friends told me this isnt a kind spirit so im stressing out on this

Report Reply