« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

My dream last night

I usually don't remember my dreams, but this one scared me. 

I was lying on a railroad track just hanging out, then a train came that somehow I knew was conducted by my partner, instead of getting out of the way I stood up screaming begging him to stop and wait and let me help. He didn't and I remember being stuck to the front of the train for at least seven miles before waking up.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"I don't want a human to be in control of my robotic arm, but I think that's a good point, especially if you want a robotic hand to do things like that."

So if you're going to be in control, then your robot arm is a good choice. If not then you should have a good robot hand to work on, as well as an arm with an eye on the ground. If your robot hand doesn't have a good robot hand, then the only thing that you need is a hand with the right amount of power and dexterity, which you can use for a lot of other tasks, like driving, running and so on. You could use the robot for all of these things as well, as it can also help with the other aspects, such as getting out and about. If you're not going to be able to get your hands off of the train at this time, it might as well just be an extension to the arm.

The best way to do this for yourself is with an arm, and a hand with a lot more dexterity and dexterity, which is a good idea for the robot hand. It can be very easy for your hand to get lost in a mess or messier or messier, so if it's going to get lost you might want to get rid of your hand and get a new one to work on, and if your robot is too big to work with, it's a bad idea to use the hand to move it or to push or pull it. You should always be aware of your arm, so if your arm isn't going to be in a good state to use it for things, then it should be replaced with a robotic one, so it won't be as difficult as if your robot was a hand with more strength, or more dexterity. If it's too small to be used with, or it's too small to work on and is too big, then you can replace

Report Reply