« Friends Forum

POC THREAD

Hi SPACEHEY.

Always looking to boost my POC community! 

Drop in, say hi, introduce yourself: 
a/s/l & what's the thing you missed most about myspace

Report Topic

29 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by kikita ♡ˎˊ˗

posted

hello! 28 currently and im she/her cis woman living in chicago, sometimes in cali, sometimes mexico :P check out my page n lets be friends if u like moi!

Report Reply

Reply by lysjulys

posted

h i   i' m   j u l i e.
2 2,   s h e/ t h e y,   C a r i b b e a n   i n   t h e   U S
n i c e   2   m e e t   y o u ッ

Report Reply

Reply by kloverleavez

posted

i'm klover/nev! i'm black, bi and 17.

I wasn't around for MySpace's heyday but I wanted to try and experience how that would be like with this site!

Report Reply

Reply by R1L3Y

posted

1'm r1l3y!! g3nd3rfluid & p4n // 1'm 15 & 19, my b0dy's 17

we're latine-1nd1genous & live in the DC m3tr0 area!!

Report Reply

Reply by Glowz

posted

Hey, Im  Glow. Im Dominican, 17 and bisexual…

I recently moved to Nc, I know no one here. & Im currently not in school so it’s not easy for me to make friends.. I really just want ppl to hang out with.
Im not really interested in making friends who are 20+.. 
but if you’re in the age range of 17-20 and live in Nc hmu. My snap is Itz.gr34t .

(If you see this in other groups or forums im just doing a lil copy n paste action rn •-•)

Report Reply

Reply by glittrz

posted

i have an honest question, as a colombian person do I count as poc?

Report Reply

Reply by Samuella Onaiwu

posted

Heyyy,

My name is Samuella,
I'm a Nigerian 🇳🇬 from London UK

Report Reply

Reply by Samuella Onaiwu

posted

Heyyy,

My name is Samuella,
I'm a Nigerian 🇳🇬 from London UK

Report Reply

Reply by 🔮 Nani 🔮

posted
updated

Hey ! 

My name is Nani. 

33/F/PA

I miss everything about MySpace... I miss changing my profile layout 1000x per day and changing my profile music 1000000x a day lol <3 

Report Reply

Reply by 𝘣𝘹_𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘣𝘰𝘺18

posted

Proud Dominican from the Boogie down Bronx

Report Reply

Reply by 𝘣𝘹_𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘣𝘰𝘺18

posted

Proud Dominican from the Boogie down Bronx

Report Reply

Reply by _haikeyg_

posted

hey i'm hailey 

i'm 20, she/her, canadian 
i was never able to have a myspace account so it's cool that this exists

Report Reply

hey yall!!!!!!! im d3zzyy..

19, she/her/, Minnesota ://
waz never on myspace </3

Report Reply

Reply by maria

posted
updated

hi im maria :) 

she/they + 17
im from uganda but i live in the uk 
i love reading, writing and listening to music 

Report Reply

Reply by winniee

posted

I'm winnie!!i'm mixed, half black and half white. i live in the us! add me and lets be friendsss

Report Reply

Reply by ttrinityb

posted

I think I’m the youngest here but I live in the UK and I’m Jamaican 🇯🇲

Report Reply

Reply by Ary

posted

Ary, 20, Female, Aries. 

I just miss the 2000s in general

Report Reply

Reply by lamb Ꮚᵔꈊ’Ꮚෆ 💙𑁍

posted

hi!

im 20, she/her, in the northeast of the U.S. and i wasnt here in myspace's heyday, but i was here in the golden days of tumblr & reddit soon after, which both took a lot of inspo from myspace & forum social media platforms imo. for example (and respectively) designing your blog with html, and finding lots of topics to talk about. i did grow up adjacently exploring gmail and online forums and online game websites, during the myspace days so this all feels very familiar, very 2000s.

i love a lot ab those days (though, the present is nice and i want 2b hopeful for the future - the past is comfort personified) so this just brings back major nostalgia :)

Report Reply

Reply by Cabrina ♡

posted

Hi all, Im Bri 22 in Texas! I definitely missed being able to connect with other!

Report Reply

Reply by repaired lotus

posted

hey!! i’m nathaly 26/f/reading,  pa. what i miss the most about myspace is having music on your profile and being able to customize it as well. :) 

Report Reply

Reply by 𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒊 🥀🌊

posted

Wassup?! 

30/lesbian/Illinois 

I really missed designing my page. I changed it like 3x a day

Report Reply

Reply by African't Gyal

posted

meee

TRANSLATE with x
var LanguageMenu; var LanguageMenu_keys=["ar","bg","ca","zh-CHS","zh-CHT","cs","da","nl","en","et","fi","fr","de","el","ht","he","hi","mww","hu","id","it","ja","tlh","ko","lv","lt","ms","mt","no","fa","pl","pt","ro","ru","sk","sl","es","sv","th","tr","uk","ur","vi","cy"]; var LanguageMenu_values=["Arabic","Bulgarian","Catalan","Chinese Simplified","Chinese Traditional","Czech","Danish","Dutch","English","Estonian","Finnish","French","German","Greek","Haitian Creole","Hebrew","Hindi","Hmong Daw","Hungarian","Indonesian","Italian","Japanese","Klingon","Korean","Latvian","Lithuanian","Malay","Maltese","Norwegian","Persian","Polish","Portuguese","Romanian","Russian","Slovak","Slovenian","Spanish","Swedish","Thai","Turkish","Ukrainian","Urdu","Vietnamese","Welsh"]; var LanguageMenu_callback=function(){ }; var LanguageMenu_popupid='__LanguageMenu_popup';
TRANSLATE with
COPY THE URL BELOW
EMBED THE SNIPPET BELOW IN YOUR SITE
Enable collaborative features and customize widget: Bing Webmaster Portal
var intervalId = setInterval(function () { if (MtPopUpList) { LanguageMenu = new MtPopUpList(); var langMenu = document.getElementById(LanguageMenu_popupid); var origLangDiv = document.createElement("div"); origLangDiv.id = "OriginalLanguageDiv"; origLangDiv.innerHTML = "<span id='OriginalTextSpan'>ORIGINAL: <span id='OriginalLanguageSpan'>"; langMenu.appendChild(origLangDiv); LanguageMenu.Init('LanguageMenu', LanguageMenu_keys, LanguageMenu_values, LanguageMenu_callback, LanguageMenu_popupid); window["LanguageMenu"] = LanguageMenu; clearInterval(intervalId); } }, 1);

Report Reply

Reply by XaiBlaze

posted

Yo

25/M/New England

I never had MySpace so this is my chance to see what the hype was about

Report Reply

Reply by mandy

posted

Hi everyone!

I’m Mandy. 27 / she/her / Ohio. 
What did I miss most about MySpace? Picking a song for my profile and changing it to look cool about 45 times a day. 
I thought I was so talented at HTML coding buuuuut no. Haha 

Report Reply

Reply by Kandice

posted

Hey everybody! I’m Kandice.  
24/Female/Queens, NY & one thing I missed most about MySpace was the ability to customize your profile. We were all coding before coding was cool.

Report Reply

Reply by Helios (he)

posted

I'll give you my NAP instead of my ASL

Sol
They/ He

I'm hungry...

Report Reply

Reply by xXDirty🌸DianaXx

posted

nice to meet you Eva!

Report Reply