« Friends Forum

POC THREAD

Hi SPACEHEY.

Always looking to boost my POC community! 

Drop in, say hi, introduce yourself: 
a/s/l & what's the thing you missed most about myspace

Report Topic

29 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by xXDirty🌸DianaXx

posted

bumping for visibility!

Report Reply

Reply by eva 🛹

posted

Good idea! 27, trans woman, Los Angeles, California. I miss groups and music

Report Reply

Reply by xXDirty🌸DianaXx

posted

nice to meet you Eva!

Report Reply

Reply by Helios (he)

posted

I'll give you my NAP instead of my ASL

Sol
They/ He

I'm hungry...

Report Reply

Reply by Kandice

posted

Hey everybody! I’m Kandice.  
24/Female/Queens, NY & one thing I missed most about MySpace was the ability to customize your profile. We were all coding before coding was cool.

Report Reply

Reply by mandy

posted

Hi everyone!

I’m Mandy. 27 / she/her / Ohio. 
What did I miss most about MySpace? Picking a song for my profile and changing it to look cool about 45 times a day. 
I thought I was so talented at HTML coding buuuuut no. Haha 

Report Reply

Reply by XaiBlaze

posted

Yo

25/M/New England

I never had MySpace so this is my chance to see what the hype was about

Report Reply

Reply by African't Gyal

posted

meee

TRANSLATE with x
var LanguageMenu; var LanguageMenu_keys=["ar","bg","ca","zh-CHS","zh-CHT","cs","da","nl","en","et","fi","fr","de","el","ht","he","hi","mww","hu","id","it","ja","tlh","ko","lv","lt","ms","mt","no","fa","pl","pt","ro","ru","sk","sl","es","sv","th","tr","uk","ur","vi","cy"]; var LanguageMenu_values=["Arabic","Bulgarian","Catalan","Chinese Simplified","Chinese Traditional","Czech","Danish","Dutch","English","Estonian","Finnish","French","German","Greek","Haitian Creole","Hebrew","Hindi","Hmong Daw","Hungarian","Indonesian","Italian","Japanese","Klingon","Korean","Latvian","Lithuanian","Malay","Maltese","Norwegian","Persian","Polish","Portuguese","Romanian","Russian","Slovak","Slovenian","Spanish","Swedish","Thai","Turkish","Ukrainian","Urdu","Vietnamese","Welsh"]; var LanguageMenu_callback=function(){ }; var LanguageMenu_popupid='__LanguageMenu_popup';
TRANSLATE with
COPY THE URL BELOW
EMBED THE SNIPPET BELOW IN YOUR SITE
Enable collaborative features and customize widget: Bing Webmaster Portal
var intervalId = setInterval(function () { if (MtPopUpList) { LanguageMenu = new MtPopUpList(); var langMenu = document.getElementById(LanguageMenu_popupid); var origLangDiv = document.createElement("div"); origLangDiv.id = "OriginalLanguageDiv"; origLangDiv.innerHTML = "<span id='OriginalTextSpan'>ORIGINAL: <span id='OriginalLanguageSpan'>"; langMenu.appendChild(origLangDiv); LanguageMenu.Init('LanguageMenu', LanguageMenu_keys, LanguageMenu_values, LanguageMenu_callback, LanguageMenu_popupid); window["LanguageMenu"] = LanguageMenu; clearInterval(intervalId); } }, 1);

Report Reply

Reply by 𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒊 🥀🌊

posted

Wassup?! 

30/lesbian/Illinois 

I really missed designing my page. I changed it like 3x a day

Report Reply

Reply by repaired lotus

posted

hey!! i’m nathaly 26/f/reading,  pa. what i miss the most about myspace is having music on your profile and being able to customize it as well. :) 

Report Reply

Reply by Cabrina ♡

posted

Hi all, Im Bri 22 in Texas! I definitely missed being able to connect with other!

Report Reply

Reply by lamb Ꮚᵔꈊ’Ꮚෆ 💙𑁍

posted

hi!

im 20, she/her, in the northeast of the U.S. and i wasnt here in myspace's heyday, but i was here in the golden days of tumblr & reddit soon after, which both took a lot of inspo from myspace & forum social media platforms imo. for example (and respectively) designing your blog with html, and finding lots of topics to talk about. i did grow up adjacently exploring gmail and online forums and online game websites, during the myspace days so this all feels very familiar, very 2000s.

i love a lot ab those days (though, the present is nice and i want 2b hopeful for the future - the past is comfort personified) so this just brings back major nostalgia :)

Report Reply

Reply by Ary

posted

Ary, 20, Female, Aries. 

I just miss the 2000s in general

Report Reply

Reply by ttrinityb

posted

I think I’m the youngest here but I live in the UK and I’m Jamaican 🇯🇲

Report Reply

Reply by winniee

posted

I'm winnie!!i'm mixed, half black and half white. i live in the us! add me and lets be friendsss

Report Reply

Reply by maria

posted
updated

hi im maria :) 

she/they + 17
im from uganda but i live in the uk 
i love reading, writing and listening to music 

Report Reply

hey yall!!!!!!! im d3zzyy..

19, she/her/, Minnesota ://
waz never on myspace </3

Report Reply

Reply by _haikeyg_

posted

hey i'm hailey 

i'm 20, she/her, canadian 
i was never able to have a myspace account so it's cool that this exists

Report Reply

Reply by 𝘣𝘹_𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘣𝘰𝘺18

posted

Proud Dominican from the Boogie down Bronx

Report Reply

Reply by 𝘣𝘹_𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘣𝘰𝘺18

posted

Proud Dominican from the Boogie down Bronx

Report Reply

Reply by 🔮 Nani 🔮

posted
updated

Hey ! 

My name is Nani. 

33/F/PA

I miss everything about MySpace... I miss changing my profile layout 1000x per day and changing my profile music 1000000x a day lol <3 

Report Reply

Reply by Samuella Onaiwu

posted

Heyyy,

My name is Samuella,
I'm a Nigerian 🇳🇬 from London UK

Report Reply

Reply by Samuella Onaiwu

posted

Heyyy,

My name is Samuella,
I'm a Nigerian 🇳🇬 from London UK

Report Reply

Reply by glittrz

posted

i have an honest question, as a colombian person do I count as poc?

Report Reply

Reply by Glowz

posted

Hey, Im  Glow. Im Dominican, 17 and bisexual…

I recently moved to Nc, I know no one here. & Im currently not in school so it’s not easy for me to make friends.. I really just want ppl to hang out with.
Im not really interested in making friends who are 20+.. 
but if you’re in the age range of 17-20 and live in Nc hmu. My snap is Itz.gr34t .

(If you see this in other groups or forums im just doing a lil copy n paste action rn •-•)

Report Reply

Reply by R1L3Y

posted

1'm r1l3y!! g3nd3rfluid & p4n // 1'm 15 & 19, my b0dy's 17

we're latine-1nd1genous & live in the DC m3tr0 area!!

Report Reply

Reply by kloverleavez

posted

i'm klover/nev! i'm black, bi and 17.

I wasn't around for MySpace's heyday but I wanted to try and experience how that would be like with this site!

Report Reply

Reply by lysjulys

posted

h i   i' m   j u l i e.
2 2,   s h e/ t h e y,   C a r i b b e a n   i n   t h e   U S
n i c e   2   m e e t   y o u ッ

Report Reply

Reply by kikita ♡ˎˊ˗

posted

hello! 28 currently and im she/her cis woman living in chicago, sometimes in cali, sometimes mexico :P check out my page n lets be friends if u like moi!

Report Reply