« School, College, University Forum

Recording Technology or Audio Engineering students here?

Whats up! 

I'm Love and I'm a Recording Technology student at Citrus college in LA County.
I'm in first year, but I have a couple years experience in digital composition and production.
The pandemic really helped me put my nose to the grind and get involved in the world of audio engineering.
Prior to this, I was primarily a song writer and vocalist, putting together 11 years in the industry.

Looking to connect with anybody else in the field to chat, share mixes, tutor, study, you name it.

Feel free to add me, or simply make yourself seen! 
Let's get this community rolling!

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by AngelaSims

posted

I'm a recording technology student and I'm here to help you out. Here are some tips for studying and getting ahead with the class in Audio Engineering. Here you check this https://catchcheatingspouse.net/ and get more new ways to find the cheater.If you're looking to join a class or school that has great audio engineering classes, check out our Students Guidebook. The guidebook is free so don't miss out.

Report Reply

Reply by Janelle

posted

If you are a student of sound engineering, you can attract investments for your projects, and thus develop professionally and find like-minded people in the music industry. You should check out for more information on creating a peer to peer marketplace, its a platform that maches suppliers and products with consumers https://sloboda-studio.com/blog/how-to-build-peer-to-peer-marketplace This is the best place to meet people with similar interests. and of course to find funding for your music experiments

Report Reply

Reply by smith

posted

Essaybeam
brings you most reliable academic writing services by qualified writers that
possess the right set of skills and have the best reviews.

Report Reply

Reply by JaneJLocane

posted

Thank you for the useful tips. Students have a very difficult time during their studies. Therefore, I decided to use additional resources to do my paper as quickly as possible. Thanks to the service, I managed to write a coursework and an essay. Now I don't feel the pressure of completing assignments.

Report Reply

Reply by social media

posted

A great place to stay current on the newest advancements in the constantly changing field of technology is myecless, a vibrant and educational website dedicated to technology.

Report Reply