« Back to the LGBT+ Group Forum

How would you describe your gender

Posted by Llama_legss

posted
updated

Forum: LGBT+ Group Group

Many people experience gender is many diffrent ways and I and most likly other people too would like to see how people can express and show their gender to others. I'm Nonbinary Woman/Transfem or Girlby/Femby. 

I will describe my Idenity with the following...

Example 1:

Men----------Enby----0----woman (the 0 means where I place myself on this grapth and I know is not a great graph of the gender spectrum)

Example 2: 

I feel feminie/female and non binary at the same time that arn't two diffrent idenites as their are one that fuse together as one. 

Example 3:

The last one is a Joke but you get the point, just have fun explaning you gender Idenity to people and be creative. 

Report Topic

93 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by sweetsugarbunnie

posted

I'm a gay lady but I've been told I could pass off as a dude. I usually present super femme and sometimes a bit tomboy-ish. Gender is interesting c: 

Report Reply

Reply by Allo

posted

I love being a dude so much that I could never outright be trans but I'm definitely somewhere between genderfluid and bigender. I dunno, I don't really care much for labels so I don't really about it much.

Report Reply

Reply by xXSHAY3Xx

posted

I'm a girl in the way people refer to boats as "she," and I'm a boy in the way people refer to random inanimate objects as "he."

Report Reply

Reply by Angel

posted

For me, my gender is somewhere between a fox, the night sky, and a used scalpel. For whatever that's worth.

Report Reply

Reply by JAM/CANDY/PIZZA/PESTO/SUSHI/NORI!

posted

somethimg like... "I NEED A BETTER LABEL!!!" and a shampoo "2,5 in one" (i am illusiogender (neurogender) and demifluid)

Report Reply

Reply by luke 🌻

posted

my gender's when a male character's localised as a girl because they're too gay/feminine! like zoisite from sailor moon or gracie from animal crossing!

Report Reply

Reply by saki

posted

i'm a girl, but I don't mind at all if i am called a boy or referred to with masculine pronouns, which happens very often because i play multiplayer games a lot and when i don't speak people just automatically assume I am a male lol

Report Reply

Reply by Gremmie

posted

I like basing my gender after my fav characters lmao. While I keep the transmasc label cuz that’s truly what I believe I am, it’s nice to have some fun with it! So my current gender is *looks at notes* A HIPPIE?! 

Report Reply

Reply by merce ♡

posted

my gender is just... no? where tf is it? does it exist? possibly, possibly not. somedays it exists vaguely, other days it doesn't :)))

Report Reply

Reply by 4zzr43l

posted

my gender is best described by this video

no but fr if i could describe my gender in one word i think it would be "performance"

it's just such an abstract and nonsensical concept to me. i only present as male cuz it's the most generally accepted option that doesn't make me want to cry constantly. but i honestly don't really care much for it 

Report Reply

Reply by pvnkcrow

posted
updated

first ever post woah! but im asher, and my pronouns are he/they.

im not a guy. but im a guy. you know?? i saw someone describe it as male "honorifics". 

dude, bro, sir, etc.

but really wtf is gender idek. im a dude in the way a car is a woman. like its not really but its fun.

Report Reply

Reply by adriel!!

posted

a genderfluid person that has been almost forced to pretend that it's a cis girl to manage his internal problems lol

Report Reply

Reply by 𝗭𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗢

posted

I'm male in the same way that this plastic Halloween skeleton is a he/him

Report Reply

Reply by 𝗭𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗢

posted

Unfortunately, I'm a reluctantly-male-conformist because I don't feel comfortable or confident enough in our current society to identify any other way. I go by he/him/his 95% of the time, and I mostly wear "male/masculine" clothing in my daily life. My outward presentation is something I'm settling with for convenience & security. It leads to lifelong confusion about how I actually identify on a personal level, but I'm still working on figuring that out. 

TLDR: sad guy with nail polish 

Report Reply

Reply by HAL 👾🕊️

posted

I would describe it as a hue of navy blue with swirls of gold and white spreading through it. Gender identity wise I am transfemmasc.

Report Reply

Reply by finnifenn

posted

i like to self describe as a femboy, or GNC trans guy, im transmasc and love crossdressing and wearing skirts and being cute :3

strictly use he/him pronouns. being called a good boy makes me melt

Report Reply

Reply by PurpleCatCult

posted

im a girl the way tomato is a fruit

Report Reply

Reply by AdairTrashart

posted

im nonbinary because its more convenient to explain to a lot of strangers not super familiar with all the nuances than :

"i never felt super connected to gender even when i was a kid (also why im pansexual)
and the only reason why i heavily gravitate girly things is because before i dived pretty heavily into alt stuff in general the only masc stuff i usually saw as a kid was boring minimalism stuff and toxic 2000s nerd/gym culture that still managed to somehow be the most boring version of it possible on top of the misogyny
(also when i was 3 i thought i was a boy for a couple days because my voice got very slightly lower and i still think about that)"

convenience is also why i still use she her pronouns so i can keep myself hidden in dangerous spaces without having to feel misgendered

Report Reply

Reply by //EJ ⸙

posted

my gender identity fluctuates a lot but rn i'm leaning towards a nonbinary trans masc.. at the same time sometimes i feel like im a masc lesbian but i am still figuring things out. gender identity is a never ending journey....

Report Reply

i have no idea LOL. like greta in gremlins 2. no gender with good boobs. i go by she/they but prefer they when it's not close friends/family members talking about me

Report Reply

Reply by vio

posted

im genderless but would informally describe my gender as like,, static. a glitch. a bodyless entity even. a void if u will 

Report Reply

Reply by xXabyssal_augustXx

posted

Gender is ??? (static, bees in a pinball machine, spontaneous punctuation)

I also keep jokingly saying the most accurate description of my gender is the song Tiny Maggot by Blindmunkee
it feels so gender to me

Report Reply

Reply by 7

posted

I would describe my gender as something vampiric and genderless but masculine at the same time so….transmasc agender + any vampire related xenogender -Harkon

Report Reply

Reply by V4MP1R3

posted

I'm a guy but in a girly boy kinda way, in a way that confuses everyones sexuality. :3

Report Reply

Reply by arlo atomickk

posted

my gender is like when you look at a really effeminate twink and for a second you're like oh thats a girl but then you do a double take and realise they're just a twink

Report Reply

Reply by nopixel

posted

i dont have a gender!

Report Reply

Reply by Cyn

posted

I feel like I don't really have a gender because my gender expression as woman feels like part of my masking as an autistic person. I still don't mind she/her pronouns though and they don't necessarily feel incorrect because I often am trying to present as feminine (or am perceived that way bc I like dresses/skirts and find pants uncomfortable) even if it isn't the truest form of me.

Report Reply

Reply by oisín

posted

honestly i'm a woman insofar that i'm a lesbian. like my gender is really just "lesbian" at the end of the day

Report Reply

Reply by FREAK!

posted

I think my fave way of explaining my gender is how someone on tiktok explained it (Forgot @ sorry )

He said when he was younger he was girling as a girl, then boying as a girl, then boying as a boy and found that boring so now he's girling as a boy who's boying as a boy. Like I feel like this is such an easy way for me to explain my gender. Im a boy for sure but I will always have that femininity cause I think the fashions and aesthetics are soo fun especially when compared to traditionally "boy" aesthetics and fashions.

I havent been able to stop thinking about how this guy explained his gender because it was literally put so well and I felt so seen lmaooo

Report Reply

Reply by CamillaH

posted

idk. im a female but i'm very chill about it. people can think whatever they want, i don't have any pronouns that i would prefer

Report Reply

Reply by Japes

posted

OHHHHH I'm a bowl of spicy GAZPACHO that burns your tongue due to being room temperature.

Report Reply

Reply by Xav

posted

I'm nonbinary and I view myself to be in the middle. Presentation-wise I'm usually more masculine but I'd like to maintain androgyny if I can.

Report Reply

Reply by ♡ VALENTINE ♡

posted

Honestly I'd say my gender is like.... gushers but instead of jelly it's probably something weird or gross like ketchup or blood :D I love being cute and wearing tons of pink but also being crazy and unsettling :3

Report Reply

Reply by ˗ˏˋ LOU !! ´ˎ˗

posted

u know those weird bugs u sometimes see out that are like too long or too bright and a bit scary but also kinda cute? my ganger.

Report Reply

Reply by fabi ♡

posted

sometimes I feel like a girl sometimes I feel like a girl who is being possessed by a 19 year old emo Twink. that's why I use she/he. I think im going to adopt a nineteen-year-old-emo-boy alter ego.

Report Reply

Reply by Quartz

posted

I'm a genderqueer woman. AFAB. Ever since I found out what genderqueer was in 2009 (nonbinary actually wasn't a common term then afaik), I have felt torn between being genderqueer and being a woman. But I can be fully both, not just half and half. I use whatever pronouns, but most people default to she/they.

Report Reply

Reply by ☆꧁ariel꧂☆

posted

3 bimbos in a trenchcoat (im a cis girl)

Report Reply

Reply by Robin

posted
updated

I describe my gender as nonbinary but my expression as fluid. My gender and pronouns don’t change. I’m nonbinary and will always be nonbinary no matter how I present myself. But my expression comes in waves of masculine and feminine. Most of the time I describe myself as trans masc because I present masculine and feel masculine but my gender is still nonbinary. Other times I feel more feminine and present more neutral to feminine but my gender is still nonbinary. Just a reminder that presentation =/= identity and there technically are no gendered clothes/items/colors/etc. 

Report Reply

Reply by pseudo4L

posted

I consider my gender to be a celiestial cube but with smoother sides and a translucent like finish

Report Reply

Reply by nine

posted

i consider my gender to be ~pure vibes~

Report Reply

Reply by i am the real nepeta

posted

uhhhh... Human?? Furry??? idk lmao .^.

Report Reply

Reply by ash

posted

biologically? i’m a woman, thought process, very man. do i wna be called dad? yes, would i mind being a mom either? no. is that understandable?HAHA

Report Reply

Reply by Mars!! :3

posted

My gender is kinda complicated because I don’t wanna be anything but also everything at once IDK IF THAT MAKES SENSE LOL

Report Reply

Reply by Drea

posted

Somedays I feel no gender, somedays I feel a little bit like a woman, somedays I feel like a mix if both. I prefer identifying as a demigirl because of this :3

Report Reply

Reply by Asbestos

posted

hmmmm ok so basically... if you think im a girl then im a boy and if you think im a boy then im a girl. but im also both at the same time 83 heheeheh

Report Reply

Reply by pqGatito901

posted

I call myself a dude in a gender neutral tone. While ik I could go farther with presenting more fem, I just dont have the stomach or the freedom right now to go through with it. (immigrant parents, judgmental family drama, no stable job [settling in still], living in the current cultural state of the U.S.) However I am lazy, I've yet to get my hair styled and dressing up is tiring hoodie and sweats at all times type beat. 

Report Reply

Reply by ellmiohmy

posted

i describe myself as a girl or woman in certain instances bc i am usually fem-presenting, but i identify as nonbinary. sometimes i think the best way to describe it is that i present as fem/a girl, but im really just some guy. just a little thing. sometimes i want to be a boy and get kinda confused on it, but that's just how i know im not cis lol

Report Reply

Reply by Neo

posted

im a guy but if gender is a performance i am losing

Report Reply

Reply by frankie x3

posted
updated

im genderfluid and "girls who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like theyre girls who do girls like theyre boys" is sooo gender

Blur (The Best Of) - Girls and Boys - YouTube

i consider myself a trans man but im also a tomboy girl and also both and neither lol

Report Reply

Genderfluid 

Genders a daily lottery for me XD

Report Reply