« Back to the LGBT+ Group Forum

How would you describe your gender

Posted by Llama_legss

posted
updated

Forum: LGBT+ Group Group

Many people experience gender is many diffrent ways and I and most likly other people too would like to see how people can express and show their gender to others. I'm Nonbinary Woman/Transfem or Girlby/Femby. 

I will describe my Idenity with the following...

Example 1:

Men----------Enby----0----woman (the 0 means where I place myself on this grapth and I know is not a great graph of the gender spectrum)

Example 2: 

I feel feminie/female and non binary at the same time that arn't two diffrent idenites as their are one that fuse together as one. 

Example 3:

The last one is a Joke but you get the point, just have fun explaning you gender Idenity to people and be creative. 

Report Topic

93 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by evol

posted

gender isn't an integer line between man and woman and enby isn't a placeholder for androgynous. /nm

i describe my gender as being deific and feline and inherently masculine :)
i id as a nonbinary man but i collect microlabels and i feel catboygender and praegender the most :3

Report Reply

Reply by Rowan

posted

politically- i am a woman

but to me, my gender = jack stauber's claymations 

Report Reply

Reply by Xander

posted

I consider my gender to be the plot of Kingdom Hearts

Report Reply

Reply by bongwaterdrinker

posted

my gender is guy..... just a guy LOL 

Report Reply

Reply by Helios (he)

posted

Genderfuck. That's all we need to know.

Report Reply

Reply by Bren

posted

Reply by Millie

posted

Varying between "genderfluid", "nonbinary transfeminine", and the scene in Parks and Rec where Ron Swanson has a piece of paper that says "I can do what I want"

Report Reply

Reply by fukurolady

posted

i use she/her pronouns but my gender is void. just Void. 

am i a boy? no. 

am i a girl? no. 

am i non-binary? no. 

i'm fucking fukurolady. that's it.

Report Reply

Reply by Bҽα Kɳҽҽ

posted

I personally just feel like gender is made up just in general like I don't want one haha. I'm just a hot person. it's not that I'm not any of them it's that I'm not one at all...but as Rowan said above, politically I am a woman

Report Reply

Reply by 𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖕𝖍 🕸️

posted

nonbinary, technically agender as i don't vibe with either binary gender. an even more accurate microlabel is agenderflux, which means my gender is agender, but i fluctuate between a feminine and masculine presentation, and on fem days i don't feel dysphoric being called a woman and on masc days i don't feel dysphoric being called a man, though i would be on days that don't suit, and neither binary label is technically true. i guess you could say i'm demigirl on fem days and demiboy on masc days? but i'm still, at my baseline, agender. that being said, i don't use agender, agenderflux, demigirl or demiboy as labels, just descriptors. the labels i use are purely nonbinary and queer.

anyway, i use they/them pronouns but i just let it slide when people use she/her and gendered terms for me as i am 1) largely still in the closet offline and 2) not very assertive. *sigh*.

Report Reply

Reply by Jo Cipher

posted

I'm AFAB and identify as female but my presentation varies, to the point of which I have wondered if I should be considering a nonbinary label. While I'm very firmly "girl", I tend to see myself in the mirror as "masculine" or "princely" in the gender nonconforming sense, despite the likelihood that other people would see my presentation as feminine- I'm not butch though so idk- I tend to dress/present very "feminine" sometimes but other times I tend to lean toward looking like,, a prince? IDK how to describe the style but sometimes I see my body as male even while identifying as female at the same time and having "stereotypically feminine" looks like long hair/figure etc. It's not a bad thing though, it just has made me wonder if I should just say I'm gender nonconforming and leave it at that.

I don't want to co-opt anything tho, tbh I'm still figuring things out.

Report Reply

Reply by Kinnie

posted

Honestly? Whatever the fuck leather daddies and 70s rockstars have it going on

Report Reply

Reply by madmaxxx

posted

im a mahu <3 in hawaiian culture a mahu is simply a person who does not conform to gender norms. defining myself anything beyond that is just hurts my head too much plus i dont personally see the point :p

Report Reply

Reply by Daemon

posted

YO

My gender would probably be 80% masc and 20% dark void wrapped up in a feminine body

Report Reply

Reply by JupiterCafe

posted

I'm not woman, but I can't completely separate myself from womanhood. I am in touch with both my masculine and feminine side, I know that this isn't exclusive to gender as even cis people have a mixture of masculine and feminine energy. For me, it is something more. I identify with the terms gender-fluid, gender-queer, non-binary, and gender-flux. I don't mind any pronouns but prefer they/them. 

Report Reply

Reply by bunnii (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

posted

I see myself as 85% male and 15% i dont fucking know lol. I like to dress up and feel pretty, but i feel like its just like a character i put on. normally im just a dude. All I know is i am not a woman at all. like, I never was. 

Report Reply

Reply by beansontoast

posted

Ok how to put my gender in the simplest way to understand... i want to be a man socially and physically, except when i don't which is when i want to be feminine but not a woman and this is all the time so really i'm a 

Report Reply

Reply by ohshxtimgayy

posted

I'm a woman that uses she/her pronouns :)

Report Reply

Reply by anarchomuslimah

posted

i id as transmasc, girlboy n bimboy! i solely use he/him pronouns but wear makeup n skirts/dresses, i like to express my masculinity thru femininity n i still id w womanhood due to trauma 

Report Reply

Reply by Aqua

posted

almost boy but not quite

Report Reply

Reply by lilynut

posted

im a cis girl but sometimes i want sally faces gender ngl

Report Reply

Reply by 𝕬𝖓𝖉𝖞-.-

posted

Solo soy una persona sin pronombres específicos :)

Report Reply

Reply by beezlebulb

posted

My gender is mad confusing. Went through a small gender journey these past few days, trying to figure out if I was a guy or not, can't really decide so I just decided to go by they/them pronouns because she doesn't feel right and neither does he, so here we are. Luckily my girlfriend is really supportive about this whole process, I'm really lucky to be with someone who is down to stick by me no matter what or who I become. 

Report Reply

Reply by v♡x♡crowbbyx♡x♡v

posted

its hard 4 me to tell lately tbh

im genderfluid, i feel at home with both masculinity and femininity, but i feel much more male than female. ahhh it just depends i guess, idk. its confusing

Report Reply

Reply by n1k0l41

posted

honestly for a long time i called myself a 'femboy on xgames mode'!!! i'm nonbinary masculine, but i like to present as a *pretty* boy!!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Henry/Kitsune

posted

my gender iz if a boy was a magical girl hope this helps

Report Reply

Reply by RoboAlexa

posted

I describe as a Lovecraftnian cosmic horror.

Report Reply

Reply by CASPIAN

posted

Male, but more evil. I do feel strongly male, and I want cisgender people to only see me as that, nothing more. However, I also feel like my gender can be described as "weird extinct underwater creature". I identify strongly with being a binary male, but also "non-standard" gender at the same time.

Not particularly nonbinary, but my gender's abstract I guess. Autism does that for me

Report Reply

Reply by 𖤐Levi//Milo𖤐

posted

fuckin uhhhhh frankenstein

Report Reply

Reply by Spencer

posted

Personally I identify as male, I use he/they pronouns :)

Report Reply

Reply by kxllerbxtch

posted

My Gender
I am a womb haver but am automatically uncomfy with gender, so I identify with neutrois (new-twa) since it doesn't have the word "gender" and is neutral.
My pronouns are they/them and fae/faer (I like fae bc faeries or seen as feminine but not female)

Gender Envy IMGs
queenmoriarty
Pin på Fondos de pantalla
♥︎ pink aesthetic ⊹ | Asas de fada, Fantasias de fadas, Asas

Report Reply

Reply by madmaxxx

posted

I posted here previously but I would like to update it to: I simply wouldn’t 

Report Reply

Reply by EchoGeko

posted

ngl it got lost it ended up in the one guys house from Halloween town

Report Reply

Reply by CountFagula

posted

My gender has more lore then the Star Wars extended universe!

Report Reply

Reply by 𝗭𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗢

posted

I feel like my idea of my own gender changes periodically. 

I enjoy the idea of identifying as nonbinary, but I prefer He/Him as pronouns most of the time. Sometimes I prefer They/Them! It really changes a lot. I like GNC (gender non-conforming) as a label, but sometimes I do conform to maleness, so idk!! Not a lot of titles feel suitable. I briefly identified as gender-fluid about ten years ago when I was trying to figure myself out. My gender has been a journey and here's the path I've tracked:

male → gender-fluid → male → "gendervoid" → male → nonbinary → GNC → confusion??

Report Reply

Reply by KoopaDaQuick

posted

I've spent a lot of time over the past several years trying to find a label that truly fits. Genderfluid is the best one I could use, but whether or not it "flows" or how it does is something that I've still yet to grab a hold of.

For me, I sometimes feel more like a binary male, one who isn't super masculine or whatever, more "dude"ish than anything; but I sometimes (but less often) identify as a woman, although I rarely exhibit stereotypical "girly" behaviors, especially when compared to fellow frequently-online trans women. I'm androphilic, but the "vibe" of how I convey my attraction to men varies a lot whether I'm one or the other. Attraction might be more pronounced as a dude, might be more romantic and platonic as a girl, yadda yadda.

In all honesty, I would personally prefer to have one consistent identity that I can just call myself for the rest of time and be cool with. However, it's hard to have a typical gender identity when your feelings on the matter are so complex, so just being genderfluid and switching between a binary dude and a binary woman is far more accurate for me than having to pick one and then abandon the other. I have thought about being bigender, but my masculine and feminine personas are different and I personally don't like mixing them together, but that's just me. :P

Gender is confusing as hell, and the years have taught me that getting frustrated about how hard it is to convey your feelings regarding gender identity is not worth it when there's no such thing as a truly "right" or "wrong" answer to the question.

Report Reply

Reply by Izzy

posted

Girl boy thing 

Report Reply

Reply by Data

posted

It fluctuates frequently, recently I've been a strong 80s Weird Al

a young weird al yankovic posing with Fozzie Bear

Report Reply

Reply by cvpid444

posted

i would say i present more nonbinary--|----fem (spectrum so | is where i am) but im nonbinary in the sense that i dont feel the need to identify as anything weirdly

Report Reply

Reply by consuelo

posted
updated

i’m still exploring gender expression since i recently realized i don’t ID as a woman. I usually just say i’m nb, but genderfluid works best to describe my gender.

Report Reply

Reply by emob!tch95

posted

Reply by ༓☾ billie ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

posted

i'm a girl but i'm really bad at it so i'm also a guy too.

Report Reply

Reply by CarnivalChimera

posted

I describe my gender with the label as transgender and androgyne for most people. Personally my gender feels like an amalgamation of monsters, a lot like chimeras!! I think the term transsexual fits how my body and gender feel intertwined, but not because of the textbook definition. It's more of a punk queer activist feeling that the word transsexual holds!!!

Report Reply

Genderfluid 

Genders a daily lottery for me XD

Report Reply

Reply by frankie x3

posted
updated

im genderfluid and "girls who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like theyre girls who do girls like theyre boys" is sooo gender

Blur (The Best Of) - Girls and Boys - YouTube

i consider myself a trans man but im also a tomboy girl and also both and neither lol

Report Reply

Reply by Neo

posted

im a guy but if gender is a performance i am losing

Report Reply

Reply by ellmiohmy

posted

i describe myself as a girl or woman in certain instances bc i am usually fem-presenting, but i identify as nonbinary. sometimes i think the best way to describe it is that i present as fem/a girl, but im really just some guy. just a little thing. sometimes i want to be a boy and get kinda confused on it, but that's just how i know im not cis lol

Report Reply

Reply by pqGatito901

posted

I call myself a dude in a gender neutral tone. While ik I could go farther with presenting more fem, I just dont have the stomach or the freedom right now to go through with it. (immigrant parents, judgmental family drama, no stable job [settling in still], living in the current cultural state of the U.S.) However I am lazy, I've yet to get my hair styled and dressing up is tiring hoodie and sweats at all times type beat. 

Report Reply

Reply by Asbestos

posted

hmmmm ok so basically... if you think im a girl then im a boy and if you think im a boy then im a girl. but im also both at the same time 83 heheeheh

Report Reply

Reply by Drea

posted

Somedays I feel no gender, somedays I feel a little bit like a woman, somedays I feel like a mix if both. I prefer identifying as a demigirl because of this :3

Report Reply