« Religion and Philosophy Forum

Baby Witches

Hi! Im a baby witch interested in meeting others and learning about how you practice! Unfortunately im still in the broom closet so this is one of the only places I can meet others. Feel free to add me!

Report Topic

15 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by m s f a t b a b e.exe

posted

Me too. I love tarot. I'd like to try spell jars. 

Report Reply

Reply by Stuckinthedrift

posted

Im studying candle magic and spell jars. I actually just bought tiny jars and earring hooks to make earrings! Im very curious about tarot and would love to learn more. 

Report Reply

Reply by Ashlee Marie

posted

I do tarot! But I am also an empath and a healer. I am currently in the process of coming into contact with my spirit guides. 

Report Reply

Reply by Noah

posted

I'm happy to see there's other witches here! Nice to meet you!

Report Reply

Reply by ⛓Plumpkin

posted

I'm still quite a baby but I dabble in a bit of everything and happy to help anyone at all!

Report Reply

Reply by ItsMackie

posted
updated

I'm a generational hearth witch with a talent for sigil magic and divination! If you need anything let me know!

Report Reply

Reply by finch

posted

Hey, I practice mostly western occultism and hermeticism. I also do shamanic soul retrieval. Happy to talk anytime add me or shoot me a message.  

Report Reply

Reply by Lyeelia

posted

I'm a baby witch as well! 

I'd love to meet new people with similar interests! 

I've been working with tarot quite a bit, especially since the beginning of this year. 

Report Reply

Reply by Chacho

posted

idk if you guys knew.. but i dont think this is reall... i could be wrong so IDK! educate me??

Report Reply

Reply by Krys <3

posted

hey babes! fellow baby witch here 

Report Reply

Reply by lilly

posted

new pagan here:)add me 

Report Reply

Reply by Sid Foster

posted

Hi! I have been practicing for over 7 years i'm glad to see that many are still interested in the craft. If any of you need advise feel free to pm me. If i feel i am not knowledgeable enough I will do my best to give you pointers to where to find information.

Report Reply

Reply by Marie RavenSoul

posted

I am a Satanist, but I do a lot of 'witchy' things such as divination, spells, magick, etc.

Report Reply

Reply by SandyFalkner

posted

Add me if you want to I will try to help you. Been Wiccan/Witch for over 20 years.🌛🌝🌜

Report Reply

Reply by gemini xenomorph

posted

if you ever have questions msg me! im a Mexican witch but I do not practice brujeria

:D 

Report Reply