« Religion and Philosophy Forum

Baby Witches

Posted by Stuckinthedrift

posted
updated

Forum: Religion and Philosophy

Hi! Im a baby witch interested in meeting others and learning about how you practice! Unfortunately im still in the broom closet so this is one of the only places I can meet others. Feel free to add me!

Report Topic

25 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Blue Moth

posted

I'm not so much a fledgling anymore (I got into the craft awfully young due to my family's history and have been doing it for 13 years now), though regardless I'd love to talk with all sorts of fellow witches! Anyone who wants to talk craft, or just talk in general, feel free to add me πŸ’™ I usually sum myself up as a big eclectic mess, though to break it down I do a fair chunk of nature/green witchcraft, spirit/entity/deity work, working with the fae + their energies and such, and then a whole kit and caboodle of bits and techniques such as sympathetic spellwork.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by XxCuteKoRnfsn

posted

Hello! i am also a baby witch in the broom closet, i am also intrested in gaining a mentor? Feel free to add me!

Report Reply

Reply by Bloom'sfairydragon

posted

Fellow baby witch here, what are spell jars?

Report Reply

Reply by etheral

posted

as another kinda baby ish witch here I do oracle and I've been meaning to get into some green witch stuff lately jist never had the time

Report Reply

Reply by etheral

posted

as another kinda baby ish witch here I do oracle and I've been meaning to get into some green witch stuff lately jist never had the time

Report Reply

Reply by Riot/Pred

posted

I'm a baby witch! I don't really know what I'm doing

Report Reply

Reply by fionnuala

posted

heyyyy baby witch here. i'm eclectic, so i pretty much go cherry picking with witchcraft lol, i do mostly green witchcraft and kitchen witchcraft, but am practicing tarot and use crystals for literally everything lmaoΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by SceneQween

posted

Hello, 3rd generation witch here! I'm still practicing and learning, I dive into all sorts of magic, my favorite is astrology magic and studying astrology. I've learned how to use my pendulum and I'm still working on using my tarot cards. havent done any spells or made any jars yet. I recommend tik tok, they have a lot of witch content that you can learn from. I have learned a lot from the witch tok community and I think it would be good in helping you get started.

Report Reply

Reply by Em0Kitten

posted

I do a lot of tarots and i love making spell jars!! i want to learn more about rituals and more blood work spells!

Report Reply

Reply by kelly lynn

posted

Just starting out as well putting together a little altar at home

Report Reply

Reply by allison

posted

i'm still very much a baby witch just barely putting my feet in the water

mostly wanting to study divination and tarot, any good resources on that?

Report Reply

Stopping into the thread to let everyone know that I'm available if you'd like to add me if you have any questions. I still consider myself a novice although I do have a decent amount of knowledge that I've accumulated at this point.

I'm also in the broom closet but for me, it's a choice because I just use my craft very personally. However, if you're in the broom closet for any other reason or for the same as me, I have some tips and tricks if you'd like some!Β 
πŸŒ• Keep your moon water in water bottles. Are people going to question you wanting to be hydrated? Charge it in the moonlight when nobody's looking and you can use it for spell work or you can just drink it.
πŸ›€ You don't have to take ritual baths for cleansing, banishing, etc. Showers are just as effective and quicker for those that either don't have a full bathtub or don't want to set up a bunch of stuff to have to clean later and potentially someone else ends up finding.
πŸ”Ί Altoid tin boxes are perfect for traveling altars. Fits right into a purse or a back pocket and most people are not going to question you having altoids. They're just mints.Β 
πŸ› Kitchen magic is an excellent place to start for getting your intentions out there if you enjoy cooking. Every meal is a spell. Every spice is a tool with a property (or multiple). Nobody questions people that want to eat food.
πŸ•―οΈ Candle magic is another good avenue because you can just have the excuse of having fancy candles and you just... liking them. You can stock up on plain, white emergency candles (the pillar kind that are unscented) or tealight candles from the dollar store. If you have some birthday candles sitting in a drawer somewhere, those even work for extremely quick spells and their color correspondences are just as valid. No, you don't need a special candle snuffer, either. Just blow it out.Β 
🌌 Get into stargazing. Makes a great excuse for utilizing astrology in your practice. Download an astronomy app that tracks the movements of planets and stars and now you just look like a space nerd (I, too, am a space nerd)... But with a secret witchy twist. 

I have a lot of other tips and tricks and whatnot but I don't want to make you read too much right now. Shoot me a friend request and I'm more than happy to help anyone that finds this thread and reads. ️

β™“β™“β™ˆβ¬†οΈ 𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽π“ͺ𝓷𝔂 β˜ΏοΈβ™“β™€οΈβ™“β™‚οΈβ™’

Report Reply

Reply by 00Dabi.Simp00

posted

I am a baby witch as well! It's hard to do anything in this house tho.. I made a huge mason jar of moon water and it got thrown out in a week! TvT

Report Reply

Reply by SandyFalkner

posted

Add me if you want to I will try to help you. Been Wiccan/Witch for over 20 years.🌝

Report Reply

Reply by Syd Foster

posted

Hi! I have been practicing for over 7 years i'm glad to see that many are still interested in the craft. If any of you need advise feel free to pm me. If i feel i am not knowledgeable enough I will do my best to give you pointers to where to find information.

Report Reply

Reply by lilly

posted

new pagan here:)add meΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by Krys <3

posted

hey babes! fellow baby witch hereΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by Chacho

posted

idk if you guys knew.. but i dont think this is reall... i could be wrong so IDK! educate me??

Report Reply

Reply by Lyeelia

posted

I'm a baby witch as well!Β 

I'd love to meet new people with similar interests!Β 

I've been working with tarot quite a bit, especially since the beginning of this year.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by finch

posted

Hey, I practice mostly western occultism and hermeticism. I also do shamanic soul retrieval. Happy to talk anytime add me or shoot me a message.Β Β 

Report Reply

Reply by ItsMackie

posted
updated

I'm a generational hearth witch with a talent for sigil magic and divination! If you need anything let me know!

Report Reply

Reply by β›“Plumpkin

posted

I'm still quite a baby but I dabble in a bit of everything and happy to help anyone at all!

Report Reply

Reply by Noah

posted

I'm happy to see there's other witches here! Nice to meet you!

Report Reply

Reply by Ashlee Marie

posted

I do tarot! But I am also an empath and a healer. I am currently in the process of coming into contact with my spirit guides.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Stuckinthedrift

posted

Im studying candle magic and spell jars. I actually just bought tiny jars and earring hooks to make earrings! Im very curious about tarot and would love to learn more.Β 

Report Reply