Topic: Punk / Hardcore Punk Thread

Sort Replies:

Reply by gruppa

posted

recently i found these hardcore bands (though i think theyre more post hardcore) and i see they havent got a lot of socials online, these are the two i know so far

Breakwater

Far Apart

hope yall enjoy :3

Report Reply

Reply by zero

posted

listen to the shit split double cd by blatz!

Report Reply

Reply by MattGD

posted

who here listens to Suicide File, Mr T Experience?

Report Reply

Reply by ꩜ b l a z e e ꩜

posted

All hardcore kids are required to follow me

Listen to Excide, Omerta, Chamber, 3ND7R

Report Reply

Reply by norabay

posted

Black Flag, Minor Threat

Report Reply

Reply by syrups

posted

been getting in to d-beat recently, in the spirit of recent stuff check out impalers - cellar dwellers. fiesty shit

Report Reply

Reply by Gilbert

posted
updated

Some Aussie stuff:

Some not-Aussie bands that I like

And here's something from Punk AF Radio that has a wide range of artists. Sydney's Wasted Youth is a split label CD compilation with songs from Sydney bands.

Report Reply

Reply by karla

posted

not anymore/aint nothin to do - dead boys :p

Report Reply

Reply by moog_

posted

DEBATABLY STABLE is a band ive started to get into! personal fav would prob be corn syrup by them :)

poorly wrote suicide note is another group im falling in love with. both of these bands perform a LOT in the rochester ny area if u are near :-)

Report Reply

Reply by Lou

posted

i will never not talk about idaho hardcore

Witness Chamber

Grave Way

Price of Silence, id post a link for them but their first release was a few weeks ago and they dont have anything up on youtube yet, but they're quickly becoming a favorite of mine

Ingrown

All That Matters

Report Reply

Reply by nanai🍓

posted

Me encanto el segundo link tiene algo como no se exsotico xd , soy del 2024 porsia no se ni lo que ago aqui pagina chida :)

Report Reply

Reply by Rhys

posted

PLEASEEE I never see enough recognition for Destructo Disk!!! They're my favorite band and they're surprisingly active in their community. Their singer & guitarist Gideon is silly and brings a lot of energy to the shows, they're super cool. My favorite songs from them are definitely I Wish I Was A Riot Girl, Cops / Dogs, & Batty For You. My dad humored me a while ago and gave them a listen with me and he really likes Glenda & Sockhead. 

They're super cool & their vocals are rad, they even have their own record company called Sockhead Records!!

Report Reply

Reply by m0wzie

posted

defo not new but i totalli LOVELOVELOVELOVE NOFX!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Sockz

posted