« Back to the Deranged SpaceHey Gamers Forum

any game you never finished?

Posted by GL1TT3RC0RPS3

posted
updated

Forum: Deranged SpaceHey Gamers Group

when I was tiny tiny I was used to play Crash Bandicoot 2, it is my childhood.

I never finished it tho, I had a problem and the ps2 never recognized the memory card, so I could never save my progresses and everytime I had to start all over. (๑•﹏•)

what about you guys? 

Report Topic

131 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by dr yukisada

posted
updated

great question! god i have a few of them that i really want to go back and try to finish:

- sonic heroes ( ps2 ), when i was a kid i never ended up finishing it because i thought it was too hard of a game

- sly 3 honor among thieves ( same as above )

- borderlands 2. the people i was playing with just aren't able to get together and play so it's been a struggle to finish it OTL

- mysims kingdom ( ds ) ( no reason for it specifically, it's just one i never finished )

Report Reply

Reply by MattEBF

posted

cod vanguard, and for good reason, it's ass

Report Reply

Reply by squid

posted

definitely outlast and the first amnesia game

i can only play them midday with the lights on but thats still not enough T-T

Report Reply

Reply by Erro

posted
updated

I have lots of games to finish ,but I think the ones I could mention here are Digital Devil Saga (i was near the end) and KH: Chain of Memories (frustrating fights and the card system is just so hard to understand correctly :c)

Report Reply

Reply by Lessark

posted

Having loved what I've played of Persona 5 and 3 Reload it always annoys me that the time sink aspect of them that I love so much is also what ends up making me leave it half done, 3 attempts at 5 now and only got past the pyramid... and the pain that it brought :( 

Report Reply

Reply by may

posted

i recently played LA Noire which i liked but i sold my ps3 not too long after... it was too noisy and generally inconvenient!!! i might get the switch remaster though..

Report Reply

Reply by Cindy Nemi

posted

ahaha
ahaha
ahahaha
hahahahaha
ha.......

hey have you ever heard of backloggery?

Report Reply

Reply by Tech64

posted

I really don't finish any games.
It's probably just me, but i start a game, play the first level, get bored and quit.

Report Reply

Reply by Haozy903

posted

I always wanted to finish nier automata, but every time i try to play it, i have some kind of sickness so i just gave up and never touch it again

Report Reply

Reply by KinesinCargo

posted

Most of my steam library tbh

Report Reply

Reply by FL33W4Y

posted

The game i never finished tbh was kingdom hearts 1 on the ps2 cause i got stuck in the game back in 2021 but one day i will finish that game eventually..  

Report Reply

Reply by Abbot Hayes

posted

I bought God of War 2 around the time it came out and I've still never finished it...basically I pop it in and play for a couple hours once every 2 to 3 years so...one day I'll get there...I think. I have no good explanation for this either, I always enjoy it when I play it...and then I just don't think to play it

Report Reply

Reply by Koko

posted

Lost Judgement, because the sheer amount of content with school stories and main story is so overwhelming for me

Report Reply

Reply by SceneXDari

posted

postal 2, mas o pouco que eu joguei me fez amar muito esse jogoXD

Report Reply

Reply by _kotakarnage_

posted

I am embarrassed to say I've never finished Ocarina Of Time. I got the remake for 3ds when it came out, got to the shadow temple and didn't pick it up again. now i cant find my cartridge. might finish it on an emulator.

Report Reply

Reply by Valades FakeLastName

posted

Postal 2, i've only managed to get to like, thursday or friday and i never finished, mostly because the game got hard and i refused to lower my difficulty

Report Reply

Reply by SILLYBRUHXD

posted

Bro :3,never finish Minecraft fr ><

Report Reply

Reply by Happy nature boy

posted

I never finished terraria cuz grinding weapons and other stuff I wanted was too much pain, so I never went past the temple guy (after wof), which is weird, I probably have like 1000hrs in it. Also Noita, (I still play it and have around 500hrs), and im not calling just going down and defeating the final boss the right ending, this game is filled with secrets I still have no idea about, so maybe in like 50 years I'll try finding out every each one of them and finally understand the entire game.

Report Reply

Reply by whoah

posted

Aggressive inline. Classic case of being 9 and not having a memory card for my ps2 so id have to leave it running for days on end, never got past the airfield stage due to bad luck like a power outage, it being a hot day and having it overheat or my mum turning it off while im at school

Report Reply

Reply by Link :3

posted

Skyward Swords, the final boss battle was so difficult and I used the wii to play it so the motion tracking sucked. I never rage quit but this was the game to cause that for me

Report Reply

Reply by Pixel Katz1!1! >_<

posted

Embarrasingly: Minecraft

I've never beaten the enderdragon without using creative mode ;C

Report Reply

Reply by Sal

posted

Pac-man and the ghostly adventures for the 3ds, I got it when I was like 8 and got stuck at this one level, I tried for WEEKS, not even my dad could beat it, so I just gave up and never played it again, i kinda wanna try again but i cant find the cartridge-

That and super mario galaxy 1.

Report Reply

Reply by Carboniferous

posted

I need to beat Plague Inc, never won with the Shadow Plague!

Report Reply

Reply by nana

posted

Blasphemous, i keep trying to finish that game but i always get to a point where i say "i'll continue playing tomorrow" and never do

Report Reply

Reply by natita2006

posted

Batman Arkham Origins

Report Reply

Reply by Dauzl

posted

GTA 3, was too little when i played it and never made it to the last island

Report Reply

Reply by Demon Jane

posted

most games i haven't finished because i know i wont stick with it after the main story ends so i just do the side quests its a toxic loop xD 

Report Reply

Reply by Kian

posted

Metro Exodus, ill get half way in and have everything u can get at that point and have everyone alive then lose all motivation and will go play metro 2033, ive done this 5 times over the course of the past 3 years.

Report Reply

Reply by robotman5

posted

Cyberpunk 2077

Report Reply

Reply by Physon

posted

Most basic answer but i have never completed minecraft in all of my life if it hasn't been in creative.

I want to beat it now though, but i don't have any time or motivation for it, it felt weird when i thought about it cause i was thinking "Have i ever completed Minecraft, like really completed it?" 

Then it struck me, i had never completed minecraft.

Report Reply

Reply by Homiec1de

posted

When I was younger I could never get past the tutorial level of Driver. I'd get so angry and start crying and biting my controller:') Still never finished it 

Report Reply

Reply by bunnybunny

posted

that's probably most of the games i've played but i have a couple of notable ones i can talk about.

pokemon white 2 - i somehow got stuck in the nimbasa city gym and never got out until years later when i played a bit of it again because of nostalgia.

pokemon x - never beat the elite four.

yo-kai watch 3 - this one's weird because i really wanted an english release for the game but by the time it came out i was starting to become less interested in the gameplay. i still really like the characters and story but the only way i can see myself actually playing the game now is if i cheated.

morenatsu - technically i beat the game (as in i completed a character's route) but i've always wanted to play all the routes including the bad endings. however, i've recently downloaded the game again and i'm playing it now.

Report Reply

Reply by Benjamin Montes

posted

Might and Magic V, Darkside of Xeen. Always thought IV was so much better, so I beat it. Could never even get past the beginning of V.

Report Reply

Reply by gabe.ogg

posted

Legit i never finished a single game properly. Always with cheats or i just didnt finish them :sob:

Report Reply

Reply by V4NCE

posted

Yakuza and The Evil Within, I gave up after a couple of trys

Report Reply

Reply by V

posted

I haven’t finished most of the games I’ve started, but i really regret not finishing sunset overdrive when i still had it.. it was SO FUN

Report Reply

Reply by Toochi

posted

Berserk: Band of The Hawks (Ps4)

that‘s an example

Report Reply

Reply by xX4v3R4G3_DuD3_Xx

posted

GTA 4, as much as I love the game ive just never had the time to actually go in and finish the story, the farthest i ever got was like halfway through

Report Reply

Reply by Carboniferous

posted
updated

Lego Batman for PS3. I've completed the main story line, but I never actually 100%'d the game.

Besides that, for the longest time, I never actually beat The Desolate Hope. My reaction time would always be too low, and back then I never really understood how an RPG worked. Only a few years ago did I manage to beat it.

A game I never even played was TellTale Back To The Future. I have the game, but I never bothered playing it. Real shame too, I like Back To The Future.

Report Reply

Reply by Toochi

posted

Still stuck on the last boss in Mario Strikers (Wii) it's that piranha plant .

Report Reply

Reply by lowzie

posted
updated

my singing monsters, cuz i didn’t installed it lmaoooo

Report Reply

Reply by nopixel

posted

to this day, ive never beaten sans at the end of the undertale no mercy route

Report Reply

Reply by namuH

posted

suprisingly enough, i have never beaten minecraft. i play it quite a bit, and i've owned the game for years, but i have never actually finished the game once. the farthest i've ever made it in survival mode is the dungeon to the end.

Report Reply

Reply by AlexXenon <3

posted

NGL havent finished delatrune yet

Report Reply

Reply by Danica

posted

I'm guilty of never finishing Super Paper Mario and Super Mario Galaxy, both are cool games though!

Report Reply

Reply by S0upxx

posted

I’ve never finished Mario Oddessy beyond story mode, fire emblem warriors and Jedi survivor. I just forgot about the games and moved on to newer ones but eventually I’ll get back 

Report Reply

Reply by ♡ doll.

posted
updated

Aas much as I loooove the Catherine series, I can't for the life of me finish Catherine Classic, the first game. I finished Catherine: Full Body waaaay to fast on Nintendo Switch. Catherine Classic kinda just sits in my Steam library, unfinished. :x 

I love the Devil May Cry series.. but I can't for the LIFE of me finish even Devil May Cry 5,, when the whole series was bought for me. T_T I LOVE V, I say he's my video game husband,, and I LOVE Nico.. I just cant'.. finish.. DMC5. :c

Report Reply

Reply by 𝕬𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖔

posted

Undertale, I was obsessed with it but kinda forgot about it

Report Reply

Reply by sid⋆˚✿˖°

posted

almost every kirby game lol. i play five minutes of it and then forget to ever complete it

Report Reply

Reply by Calbia

posted
updated

I have so many games I haven't finished LOL

A Link Between Worlds, DMC3, Yakuza 0, Arkham Asylum, Cyberpunk 2077, God of War, I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream, Little Nightmares(Though I finished 2), MGR Revengeance, Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One, South Park The Fractured But Whole, Red Dead Redemption 2....I think that's it lol. Some games just stop interesting me over time and then I never feel like finishing it, so I don't. Except for Little Nightmares. I was going to, but then it did that thing where it corrupts your save file so I quit. Maybe next decade I'll get around to it lol

Oh and FFX-2

Report Reply