Topic: Favorite things to photograph?

Sort Replies:

Reply by [)4\ /![)

posted

I really like taking landscape pictures but my favorite ones are the candid shots of the groups i'm traveling with! It's hard not feeling like a creep taking pictures of them without their knowledge, but sometimes the pictures speak for themselves!

Report Reply

Reply by Maxine

posted

abandoned stuff and urban photography are my favorites!

Report Reply

Reply by skullsia

posted

my cats and my friends :3

Report Reply

Reply by 🔱-MrStan-🔱

posted

Capturing the moment
But to be frank, nature is always the best subject to photogram. Especially macro pictures with good bokeh.

Report Reply

Reply by bratZ :-!

posted

The sky :3

Report Reply

Reply by bratZ :-!

posted

The sky :3

Report Reply

Reply by Arga

posted

I love to take a picture of sunset, but recently I'm trying on people too.

Report Reply

Reply by .。*゚+「 Asta 」*+:。´

posted

Light! I know it sounds kind of odd at first but capturing the shadows of leaves, sunlight through glass bottles or smoke glowing in stagelights is just so fufilling for me tbh

Report Reply

Reply by bree!!

posted

i like taking photos of things i just find really cute or aesthetically pleasing!! like the sky, trees, animals, the way the city looks at night, all types of stuff! :3

Report Reply

Reply by downtowncow

posted

Nature, i really love taking photo of the nature that surrounds my town especially areas with a lot of trees!

Report Reply

Reply by callmebrutus

posted

anything that i feel like to romantisize. it can be a stray cat or an especially pretty sky at 3am. or rat in the trash idk 

Report Reply

Reply by Nii ★🎸🎧⋆。 °⋆

posted

Cool buildings, nature, people, books etc

Report Reply

Reply by Lo

posted

i usually find myself taking pictures of landscapes and/or nature, but I love doing shoots of other people. i have 9 younger siblings so i had a lot of guinea pigs but i dont live with them anymore, so it's been finding the beauty in nature honestly (:

Report Reply

Reply by Velvet_Vega

posted

Graffiti, trains---graffiti on trains.. Idk why they fascinate me so much it allways tends to have a nice grungey look.

Report Reply

Reply by lupi !!! (boost)

posted

i love shooting carss :D

Report Reply

Reply by BubblegumBoy

posted

I really like to photograph tall, unfinished buildings. And honestly tall buildings in general, especially from a high distance.

I live in a medium town, so the tall buildings really stand out among the rest

Report Reply

Reply by Max!!

posted

Anything Chaotic

Report Reply

Reply by JJ3LLY2

posted

i rlly like taking pictures of nature and scenery, especially plants/flowers ^_____^

Report Reply

Reply by Rous

posted

I love taking pictures of my friends in random moments, like walking down the street or talking between them; I think it is adorable to have memories about the little things in life.

Report Reply

Reply by morphine .ೃ࿔

posted

I love photographing what i like ! exx; small insects, moonlight, sculptures, architecture and art in general. <3

Report Reply

Reply by lineana

posted

i think that my favorite thing us the flowers in de sky :)) 

Report Reply

Reply by Tooly !!

posted

Anything birds or anything animals were my favourites. Mainly because the people I wanted to photograph didn’t want to be photographed so I take loads of photos of animals.

Report Reply

Reply by MortallyAddicted[Krinna]

posted

Reply by Lessark

posted

Anything that fits into frame! But seriously anything and everything is a good model if you can snap it

Report Reply

Reply by bbuddy25

posted

I mostly take pictures of graffiti, city streets and other things with an urban aesthetic. 

Report Reply

Reply by Suki

posted

People and animals!!

Report Reply

Reply by DingKosh

posted

Landscapes and animals for me, although it depends on what I'm shooting with. My current preference is early digital cameras so I like to take photos on them that look like they could be from whatever year the camera came out in, it gives the pics an extra sort of pseudo-nostalgic appeal

Report Reply

Reply by M.T.O

posted

usually i find myself taking pics of Nature or just people Sometimes ?? 

Report Reply

Reply by Rois

posted

My service dog! She’s my cutest muse

Report Reply