« Back to the Photography Lovers Forum

Favorite things to photograph?

Personally, I really like to take pictures of the nature around me. My favorite pieces are usually various deer I find around my campus. What about you? :)

Report Topic

79 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Shadow Bliss

posted

I used to really like taking photos of people. The problem was usually finding anyone who would consent to doing a photoshoot.

Report Reply

Reply by Jinnicide

posted

Reply by ASAPTOBES

posted

I like street photography and cars. Just picked a Tamron 150-600 lens so hopefully some more sport and nature. 

Report Reply

Reply by Brianna (Ed's Girl)

posted

I like to take pictures of my favorite CDs/albums in nature I love.

Report Reply

Reply by r0b

posted

chickens can be fun

Report Reply

Reply by Makio

posted

I really love street photography and the pictures you take while in the moment. I really want to take more but it’s hard find people who may want to go out on adventures and take those types of photos 

Report Reply

Reply by Raven

posted

Cats are super fun to photography. I love the way macro makes their eyes pop.

Report Reply

Reply by J.

posted

Animals they are easy to work with than people in my opinion 

Report Reply

Reply by Sierra Roberts

posted

Honestly anything to do with nature 

Report Reply

Reply by Sierra Roberts

posted

Honestly anything to do with nature 

Report Reply

Reply by Qui✨

posted

I really love creative concept photoshoots, but I am really starting to get into fashion, editorials and even some commercial stuff too

Report Reply

Reply by Ian Arthur

posted
updated

I love patterns, whether they're man-made or nature. Extreme macro of nature can get super cool. Surfers are really fun, you just wait and scoop up the shots as they come to you. I also love retrowave/synthwave photography but that takes some very specific locations and/or sets to get right.

Report Reply

Reply by Stephaniethewildflower

posted

Landscape, wildlife, abandoned places, nature, flowers, etc. 

Report Reply

Reply by Matt Orso

posted

I love shooting weddings and events mostly. Portraits are okay but nothing is prettier than a good landscape. Though I'd like to do more fantasy cosplay type stuff.

Report Reply

Reply by Ember Ashes

posted

My favorite is up close portraits 

Report Reply

Reply by Raeanne Gofigan

posted

Hummingbirds, Sunlight through leaves, Sunsets, Flowers, My cat and dog, Candid shots of my loved ones, My fiancé's dog and cat. 

Report Reply

Reply by Brupkin

posted

I really love taking pictures of people who im very close with, capturing their singularities, making they laught to capture a genuine smile, how they express themselves, they doing things they love, it's really a nice bounding experience.

Report Reply

Reply by Aleigh Julson

posted

I like taking pictures of people(mostly my kiddos) and I really like taking pictures of nature as well. and I’m learning how to build up a following. Any tips and tricks would be appreciated. I’m also wanting to start my own photography business

Report Reply

Reply by Jram

posted

For me, it's very random. I wouldn't say I have a favorite, but the most joy I get from my random pics is unsuspecting people, or the people noticing they are photobombing the pic at the last moment and have the "Oh SH!T" or "Deer in the headlights" look. Classic.

Report Reply

Reply by FrogAlleyBo

posted

Birds at the wetlands in South Florida 

Report Reply

Reply by LadyG

posted

i like golden hour and making silhouettes 

Report Reply

Reply by gavi

posted

I like to take pictures of the nature around me.
Whenever the sky looks beautiful I'm ready to take a pic

Report Reply

Reply by John Arne

posted

For me it's mostly nature that is my focus. Or I could say light in nature.

Report Reply

Reply by s2

posted

I'm interested in the juncture between the natural and the constructed

Report Reply

Reply by BabyGirl

posted

It was people, but then I started photographing nature. I then realized that I really enjoy photographing bugs. 

Here are some pics:

Report Reply

Reply by Jasmine Jade

posted

Landscapes and Astrophotography. Love experimenting with long exposures. 

Report Reply

Reply by Grumpy

posted

Food. Glorious food.  

Report Reply

Reply by Ivynelsewhere

posted

foreals, id say moments people do like daily things(making coffee, riding a bike) i like macro and b&w. nightlife exposure is amazing too!

Report Reply

Reply by svns3ts

posted

i love doing studio portraits especially with different colored lights and funky props

Report Reply

Reply by Nico!

posted

Plants and nature it’s so calming (·∀·)

Report Reply

Reply by diego

posted

animals are a great challenge but the pictures always turn out so cute!

Report Reply

Reply by Iced.Chai

posted
updated

I personally really love taking pictures of people when they aren't looking. I think people are more genuine when they don't notice a photo is being taken, and nothing is forced.

Report Reply

Reply by Destiny <3

posted

I enjoy to take photos of animals and nature.

Report Reply

Reply by Ember Ashes

posted

People, single person portraits

Report Reply

Reply by irene

posted

i really like taking pictures of my friends , especially when they are laughing

Report Reply

Reply by mika.

posted

Whatever interests me. People, surroundings, animals, or even my own memories. I take photos of anything, really. 

Report Reply

Reply by KitKat

posted

Flowers and nature I love the beauty of nature

Report Reply

Reply by Nealio

posted

Lately I have been loving taking pictures of sculptures I find around town. There are cool ways to play with light and help the feeling and story of the work show through in the photo.

Report Reply

Reply by michael

posted

I love taking pictures of my friends!! I do candid because when they see the camera they make funny faces. Though when I catch them in their element its a whole other sort of beauty! I also do photoshoots with them too, its always so much fun. ;))

Report Reply

Reply by ⸸Abril⸸

posted

My favorite things to photograph are my friends and cool places that attract my attention, specially abandoned or liminal spaces

Report Reply

Reply by ⸸Abril⸸

posted

My favorite things to photograph are my friends and cool places that attract my attention, specially abandoned or liminal spaces

Report Reply

Reply by FilmmakerDave

posted

I love photographing old industrial mills :)

Report Reply

Reply by Nico!

posted

plants,animals,and people :D  especially when people are doing they're own thing like talking laughing etc 

Report Reply

Reply by RINA <333

posted

When I t try take my pictures I usually take them if nature or bundles of fake flowers it gives it a nice sensation of how beautiful nature can be

Report Reply

Reply by chaire

posted

i love taking photos of landscapes and other natural subjects (aka non-human, lol); i especially love vibrant colors. my pfp is one of my favorite photos i have taken. :)

Report Reply

Reply by Hala

posted

Nature especially in summer the photos look so calm when its green and sunny

Report Reply

Reply by Charliezze

posted

buildings are fun, industrial places etc.

Report Reply

Reply by Ashetbhbb

posted
updated

I enjoy taking pictures of nature such as flowers and branches - especially the sky. I enjoy landscape photography as well that feature mountains or waterfalls. I am trying my hand at astrophotography and time lapses and although I’m learning, I was able to see the “Green Comet” in the beginning of Feb. 2023. 

Report Reply

Reply by SAMMY

posted

abandon places and nature

Report Reply

Reply by 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚡

posted
updated

a good chunk of my camera roll is my dogs,, I also love to take pictures of the pigeons that hang outside my apartment.

Report Reply