« Music Forum

Where my Ravers at!?

Posted by 🥀🪦 𝔞 𝔪 𝔟 𝔢 𝔯 🪦🥀

posted
updated

Forum: Music

Hiiiiiii! I noticed in the music section of this forum that there aren't any edm/raver posts!! Comment below what you enjoy listening to! I'll start. I like weird bass music, dubstep, trap, and everything in between! My favorite artists include Rezz, Alison Wonderland, Excision, Svdden Death, Notixx, and LSDREAM ♡

Side note - be nice!

Report Topic

72 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by misty

posted

junglist massiveeeeee, dad used to be a dj around the times where that sort of music was super big in the uk rave scene, and it clearly rubbed off onto me

Report Reply

Reply by Forsarek Slayer of Glerbo

posted

just dropped some new music, u might like it.

idk what y'all listen on so i made this link tree: 

https://linktr.ee/morphineskin

Making a music video right now too for the new song HILU, here's a link to the preview.

https://youtu.be/UFmZMBgHdVo

lmk wat u think <3

Report Reply

Reply by electronicpunks

posted

HERE!!!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by LIZ

posted

i think i'm into anything that makes me wanna dance; pretty new to the scene, so i'm still finding rave music lol 

would def love to go to a rave one day. ;^;

Report Reply

Reply by vic1ous

posted

omg yes I found the ravers on here! haiii I'm a DJ, organizer, producer in miami :) in my bio I have my link tree and insta full of raves and I repost them as well as create my own raves. add me if ur from the miami area or in general :pp

Report Reply

Reply by W4CHI.XXX

posted

wahhhhhh ive always noisy electro music so discovering frenchcore, hardstyle, gabber, acid and uptempo along sides terror my life changed. Now i want to go to these huge warehouses like thunderdome or my european friends where the rave culture is really much alive. but here in canada, montreal isnt really home of hard sounds, sure they have some good venues and oubs here and there but ive only went to one rave and it was really fun!! just traynna look for way more x3

Report Reply

Reply by Melziee

posted

I listen to s3rl, basshunter, eufoin, galantis , geoxor, ultravibes, vertex and a bit more aaaa, Im still new to the whole edm/rave scene but I love it here >:3 

Report Reply

Reply by Paige

posted

Right here! Techno! I hate models, dvs1, naomi luna, tommy four seven

and psytrance! captain hook

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_AxelEra8_xX

posted

hI i pREFER pOCKY

-AxelErat

Report Reply

Reply by Nine :3

posted

casual raver here! some of my fave genres are psytrance and hard tekno!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Evelyn K (Octavia K)

posted

WHATS UP MUTHER HYUCKERS!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Tide

posted

Been going to raves since 99, love house, trance, breaks, and hard dance!

Report Reply

Reply by ●•◦ Bunny (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ◦•♡

posted
updated

Hii! :3

I listen to everything from heavy bassy stuff to chill melodic stuff. Depends on my mood but here are some of my favorites :)

- TOKiMONSTA
- Odesza
- Flume
- 100 gecs 
- G Jones
- Virtual self 
- Zeds Dead 
- Ivy Lab
- FKJ

Always down to share music recomendations with anyone <3

Report Reply

Reply by tiggy

posted

hi!! :3 i just wanted to share a handful of my current faves! all mixed subgenres <3 

(bold and italics means ive seen them live this year~)

• S3RL
  • Midnight Tyrannosaurus 
  • LAYZ
  • Subtronics
  • Rezz
  • Boogie T
  • blaqout
  • Barely Alive
  • Crystal Dabs
  • Hexx
  • nghtmre
  • Virtual Riot
  • TYNAN
  • Zombie Nation

(if you have some mutual likes i would love to hear some of your favorites !!)

Report Reply

Reply by Mo

posted

I've never been to a rave because I'm not sure it's my ideal setting. BUT I do love electronic music and it's always been my calling.

My true calling is French house...yknow, Daft Punk and Ed Banger Records, the works. But I also love 90s/00s eurodance and trance. And happy hardcore of course.

Report Reply

Reply by zEKE

posted

i love anything gabber, dnb, hardcore, etc., recently been considering going to a rave , preferably an underground, but not sure where to start when looking into the raver scene

Report Reply

Reply by Maxi

posted

im obsessed with oldskool happy hardcore,gabber and hardstyle

Report Reply

Reply by harmony

posted

I love artists like Martin Garrix, David Guetta and just really solid and/or emotional songs!

I'm also into Melodic Dubstep and Future bass by artists like Seven Lions and Gryffin.

I literally enjoy SOOO many artists and it would take me hours to explain them all, but those are two from "four to the floor" styles, and those are two from "kick-snare" styles if that makes sense.

I also have a San Holo tatoo! :3

I make music too, you can check it out on Spotify if you want by typing in 'Jack Star'. I won't link it because I don't want to pure shove it in everyone's face so yeah :)

Report Reply

Reply by deadmau5

posted

electro house ftw. also drum/dubstep, but the shit that specifically reeks of 2012.

Report Reply

Reply by FEVER DREAM

posted

@lilith0x00 definitely going 2 check u out!

also, hi! im a fellow raver. never been 2 a rave but i RLLY want 2 ;3; i love all types of rave music! mainly happy hardcore and speedcore, but i also dont mind dnb, jungle, and raggacore!! breakcore is another fav obvi xD

Report Reply

Reply by lilith0x00

posted

mainly into dnb [especially 97-01 era techstep/neurofunk], jungle, hardcore/gabber, trance & dubstep

i also make dnb n jungle, check out my new ep SYZYGY and some of my dj mixes

[0x00]

bandcamp: https://0x00cunk.bandcamp.com/
spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/6wDkkGygpmzbFgXpU7nS7Da
soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/0x00lilith

Report Reply

Reply by hiitstyrone

posted

this is sorta the same stuff i guess something i made:

https://soundcloud.com/lilguthi/on-her-knees-kyy-nodracoo-kyy

crazier vers: https://soundcloud.com/lilguthi/on-her-knees-saucy-kyy

Report Reply

Reply by k311yc0

posted

HHC ftw. Just threw my first HHC rave a few days ago it was lit =)

Report Reply

Reply by Seeds One

posted

Hey all

Report Reply

Reply by benjixvx

posted
updated

Yooooooo I've been looking for the ravers on here since I'm dipping out from twitter lol. 

Edit: I like that weird shit! Tsuruda, Of the Trees, Mr Carmack, Eprom... tons of dnb, downtempo like Rezz and DeathPact, big into Subtronics. Pretty much anything dub and dnb 

Report Reply

Reply by bukemhours

posted

mostly into jungle and dnb, I like anything released on knightforce records, they some cool guys

Report Reply

Reply by Technic-Angel

posted

megarex. that's all I need to say.

Report Reply

Reply by Juana Smoke

posted

I love trance and house <3 

Report Reply

Reply by xXWolfeXx

posted

Hardhead here :)   Love some hardcore and hardstyle :D

Report Reply

Reply by ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ

posted

PEACE LOVE UNITY RESPECT! ;)

Report Reply

Reply by mishka

posted
updated

i'm a dj who spins old school happy hardcore/breakbeat hardcore/techno/gabber/etc!!

this is one of my most favorite sets, super cool tracks and mixing as well if you're into hard trance/gabber!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbylXf-uXXw

Report Reply

Reply by dahlia

posted
updated

heyy:33

i’m from finland and am really into raw style, happy hardcore, psytrance and unicorn on ket type of hard style

Report Reply

Reply by beezlebulb

posted

I've been kind of getting into it, overthinker, visionaries and hellavuadrug by Inzo are pretty good.

Report Reply

Reply by iamlost_help

posted

my all time fav song is child by robert myles 

Report Reply

Reply by The Atlanta Monsters

posted

I'm almost ashamed - I love some EDM from time to time, but I tend to return to the same artists most of the time. I'm fond of Xenomorph, Scott Brown, Lords of Acid, and that one Rhythm Device song + a little bit of old house and techno. Trance is really cool but aside from Xenomorph I've barely touched it, and the new Hardcore Breaks stuff can be interesting as well.

Report Reply

Reply by Britt

posted

Hi!
So glad to find an edm post! I bounce around all the sub-genres and lately its been dupstep & house sprinkled with a little bit of dnb

Some favs of mine are Excision, Slander, Illenium, Subtronics & Boogie T

Report Reply

Reply by Lost Angel

posted

Hello Raverz! I’ve been in the scene since 2005. I spin Trance, Happy Hardcore, Freeform, Jungle, and Drum N Bass. 

Report Reply

Reply by ಠ益ಠ rob ಠ益ಠ

posted

Any techno appreciators in the building?

I'm so grateful my city has a pretty large underground scene. I definitely prefer an intimate abandoned warehouse space with driving techno/hardtechno/trance/acid and fog machines all night to the larger commercialized EDM festivals that have the States in a stranglehold. Fuck Berghain, come to LA!!!!! 

Report Reply

Reply by BubblegumPOP

posted

Hii

follow me on IG Silan_In_Wonderland and send me your mixes :)

Report Reply

Reply by Raya Noire

posted

Ayria is really cool, more techno 

Report Reply

Reply by Supa Troopa

posted

Raver since 1992!
Favorite artists (dancefloor acts/bands are not included here!)
Marusha, Westbam, Dr. Motte, DJ Hell, Miss Djax, DJ Tanith, Mike Dearborn, DJ Dag, Andy Düx, Hardsequencer (Hardy Hard), RMB, Interactive, Ravers Nature, U96, Acid Junkies, Dune, DJ Hooligan (Da Hool), Sven Väth, Dave Clarke, Paul Elstak, Edge of Motion, Colin Dale, Daz Sound, Torsten Fenslau, Trevor Rockcliffe, Carl Cox, Gary D, Joey Beltram, Force Mass Motion, Talla 2XLC, Meteor Seven, Yves de Ruyter, CJ Bolland, Mark´Oh, B.B.E., Emmanuel Top, Robert Armani, Blake Baxter, Jeff Mills, Carl Craig, Omar S, Kai Tracid, Aly & Fila, Robert Miles, Tom Wax, Todd Terry, Awex, Mauro Picotto, Paul van Dyk, Neil Landstrumm, Sylvie Marks, DJ Dick, Praga Khan, Jam & Spoon, Takkyu Ishino, Paul Johnson, Starwash, Miss Kittin, DJ Sammy, DJ Deeon, Charlie Lownoise & Mental Theo, Blank & Jones, Lexy & K-Paul, Alex Natale, Visnadi, Gigi d´Agostino, DJ Prezioso, Daft Punk, Mr Oizo, Armand van Helden, Phil Fuldner, DJ Seduction, DJ Tonka, Kenny Dope, David Morales, Erick Morillo, Maurice, Lidell Townsell, Fast Eddie, Frankie Knuckles, Tyree Cooper, Shanks & Bigfoot, DJ Skull, DJ Rush, Rotterdam Terror Corps, Natalie DeBorah, Buzz Fuzz, 3 Steps Ahead, The Prophet, DJ Gizmo, Towa Tei, Fedde Le Grand, Martin Solveig, DJ Klubbingman, Slam, Cari Lekebusch, Chris Liebing, Moonbootica, Cosmic Gate, Felix Kröcher, Domink Eulberg, Klaudia Gawlas, Anthony Rother, Mousse T, Basement Jaxx, Artful Dodger, Grant Nelson, Clemens Neufeld, Hannah Wants, Shadow Child, Harrison BDP, Baltra, DJ Seinfeld, Josh Butler, DJ Psychiatre, Nørus, Applebottom, Gnork, Demuja, Hush Hush, DJ Longdick, Sidney Charles, Slim Hustla, Tom Shorterz, Adriyano, Celsius.

Report Reply

Reply by Mern

posted

hiiiiiiiiii :) im in Michigan 

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔤𝔬𝔱𝔥 𝔟𝔦𝔪𝔟𝔬

posted

big on melodic dubstep & various shit. 

Griz, Midnight Tyrannasaurus, Porter Robinson, Rezz, Slander(first rave), Kaivon, Jai Wolf, Galantis, Seven Lions, Madeon, Alison Wonderland, Ekali

Report Reply

Reply by Witchb!tch

posted

Here ✨✨

Report Reply

Reply by sugars.not.so.sweet

posted

"throw your x up" !!!!

subtronics, ganja white night , san holo <3, illenium is life, said the sky omg i could go on <3 add me

Report Reply

Reply by ThaVinci

posted

Rezz and LSDream slap!

“Untzes or Wubz?” idgaf im vibing to both

Report Reply

Reply by Wolf Ugly

posted

Definitely check out Guilt Chip. he’s from Oklahoma seriously my favorite edm artist to date!!! 

Report Reply

Reply by No Result

posted

need to get some trance & house representation in here! big
anjunabeats/anjunadeep/this never happened kinda dude... above & beyond, ferry corsten, andrew bayer, mat zo,
lane 8, kaskade... just to name a few bigger names.

been going to festivals and raves for a whole ass decade now lmao

Report Reply

Reply by razerz111

posted

Liquid stranger,  skrillex, Flux Pavillion, nanomake 💜

Report Reply