« Music Forum

Where my Ravers at!?

Posted by 🥀🪦 𝔞 𝔪 𝔟 𝔢 𝔯 🪦🥀

posted
updated

Forum: Music

Hiiiiiii! I noticed in the music section of this forum that there aren't any edm/raver posts!! Comment below what you enjoy listening to! I'll start. I like weird bass music, dubstep, trap, and everything in between! My favorite artists include Rezz, Alison Wonderland, Excision, Svdden Death, Notixx, and LSDREAM ♡

Side note - be nice!

Report Topic

71 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by °˖✧Aleun Prince✧˖°

posted

Hardcore ftw!! Hard dance in general is awesome but Gabber and Happy Hardcore are bae

Report Reply

Reply by °˖✧Aleun Prince✧˖°

posted

I'm always down with USAO, Special D, Q-Tex, Hixxy, Scott Brown, DJ Isaac, and DEFINITELY Scooter.

Report Reply

Reply by 【Megaalith】

posted

I love drum n bass and dubstep, never been to a rave though

Report Reply

@°˖✧Aleun Prince✧˖° - I have never heard of any of those artists, but I also don't listen to that genre I don't think is it similar to hardstyle? 

Report Reply

@【Megaalith】- you should totally go to one after the lock downs have been lifted and festivals are happening again!! Who would you want to see live?

Report Reply

@NiggusMaximus - ooooooo those are all such good artists, hell yes! I listen to practically all of them myself! Must Die is probably one of my faves also ughhhhh he is so talented 

Report Reply

Reply by 差不多🌻

posted
updated

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Love Raves!!!!!

If anyone's in London/Essex & wants to rave HIT ME THE FUCK UP, I need more links to raves. Grime/Drill/Punk/Minimalist Techno/DNB/Hardstyle

Report Reply

Reply by Rhubarb

posted

all wack ^

listen to these if you're a cyber goth :

Venetian Snares
Igorrr
Drumcorps
DJ Nosferatu
Shitmat
Ebola,
Machine Drum
Aphex Twin
Sqquarepusher
Techdiff
DJ Speedranch
Curse Of the Golden Vampire
Anklepants
Aaron Spectre
DJ Goretech
DJ Eraserhead
Kiri Kiri Kiri
Rhubarb

Report Reply

Reply by Steffi

posted

I am a happy hardcore addict . That is all 

Report Reply

Reply by June

posted

I love almost any type of EDM, I've never been to a rave but I have been to an ATliens concert once which was just...wow. I'd love to go to one one day tho.

Report Reply

Reply by ☁︎ ︎nuno

posted

All riddim is dubstep not all dubstep is riddim 

Report Reply

Reply by Tide

posted

Been attending since 99, nice to meet you all on here!

Report Reply

Reply by Stu D E Andrews

posted

Drum&bass, jungle, happy hardcore, techno monkey here, used to go to uk raves around 96-99 era, still love the old tunes 👍

Report Reply

Reply by dolphinbrain

posted

I miss funktion one speakers out in the forest or the desert.

Report Reply

Reply by ironfeather

posted

DJ X-STATIC Cassette SIDE-A  "Electrocute" (Denver Colorado US)

I encoded this old skool breaks rave cassette to mp3, check it out and let me know what you think, Cheers from Colorado ravers.

Report Reply

Reply by Chelseaburr ⸸

posted
updated

I'm super late, but yay fellow ravers!! 

A few of my favorites are: Sullivan King, Subtronics, Phase One, Ganja White Night, LSDREAM, Riot Ten, Above and Beyond, Alison Wonderland, Boogie T, USAYBFLOW, Lucii.. I literally could keep going all night. (Everyone I love is pretty much listed on my profile.) I can't wait for festivals to come back. ):

I'm a headbanger but also love trance/psytrance and other sub genres as well. 

Report Reply

Reply by Sp1d3r_xx

posted

how do i get into rave and do i hav 2 be a certain age? idk anything abt it but idk how to learn abt any of it :( (srry if this is in the wrong forum? am new O-0)

Report Reply

Reply by annmxria

posted

I'm so happy to find some fellow ravers! 

I like all types of edm, but I'm a huge basshead lol 
my favs are k?d, SNAILS, Dubloadz, PEEKABOO, Kompany, Hekler, Sullivan King, and many more.

Heres the link to my spotify playlist with most of my favs 
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0f5b7Y78CbOa6kGsdizgKJ?si=0UD2H9IBRCmp2LU_G1QDiA

Report Reply

@差不多🌻 - I hope you find some dope friends to join at your local raves :)

@Rhubarb - Hey now, let's be nice to others. People have their own individual interests, and that doesn't make them "wack" just because they aren't similar to yours. 

@Steffi - Neat! What's your favorite festival or show you've attended?

@June - YESSSSS ATLiens is one of my top faves. They never fail to impress me live, and I'm actually attending a show in a few weeks to see them!

@t3nchi DUBZ - You right about that lolllll

@Tide - Nice to meet you, too!! That is awesome, I bet raving back in the day was a unique and amazing experience. I wish I could time travel to experience it at least once.

@Stu D E Andrews - Are raves still pretty popular in the UK? I would only assume so! Do you still attend them? 

@ironfeather - Thank you so much for sharing your playlist! I look forward to listening to it! :)

@Chelseaburr - We have verrrrrry similar taste in favorite artists :') I can't wait for festivals to come back either. I mean, here in Florida we still have shows going on, and an Insomniac run festival next month that i am checking out. Hoping they follow through with following the safety guidelines to keep it running and safe lol

@Sp1d3r_xx - I guess it depends on the area you live in some raves can be all ages, but some require you to be 18 and older with ID. My town used to throw "underground" raves and you could only find out about them through friends, or small facebook groups.

@annmxria - Dubloadz is so slept on, but he is such a talented individual omg. I really love his music! I can't wait to check out your playlist, thank you!!! You have a great taste in music

Report Reply

Reply by ꓕTЯΛGIC

posted

Here. I've been missing the loud music very much 

Report Reply

Reply by Relish Ubiquitous

posted
updated

Late 2000s I used to go to parties in SF and Berkeley.  Geomagnetic events.  Psy-trance and dubstep are my two fav genres.

Funny story, one time at a party at someone's really nice loft basically in the Bay Area I brought a roll of stickers I got from a party store.  They were of the planet Saturn with stars/galaxy in the background.  Anyway my buddies and me were chilling outside the bathroom and anyone that tried going in we were like "hey you need a pass because they're gonna check you at the door" and would give them a sticker.  By the end of the night everyone including the owner of the place had a sticker.    

Sometime in the early 2000s I went to Cyberfest which I think was the first time Infected Mushroom performed in the U.S., unfortunately I never actually got to see them but that's another story.

Report Reply

Reply by cvrsed

posted

no junglists?? (´;︵;`) or any 4x4/niche or uk bassline fans?

Report Reply

Reply by razerz111

posted

Liquid stranger,  skrillex, Flux Pavillion, nanomake 💜

Report Reply

Reply by No Result

posted

need to get some trance & house representation in here! big
anjunabeats/anjunadeep/this never happened kinda dude... above & beyond, ferry corsten, andrew bayer, mat zo,
lane 8, kaskade... just to name a few bigger names.

been going to festivals and raves for a whole ass decade now lmao

Report Reply

Reply by Wolf Ugly

posted

Definitely check out Guilt Chip. he’s from Oklahoma seriously my favorite edm artist to date!!! 

Report Reply

Reply by ThaVinci

posted

Rezz and LSDream slap!

“Untzes or Wubz?” idgaf im vibing to both

Report Reply

Reply by sugars.not.so.sweet

posted

"throw your x up" !!!!

subtronics, ganja white night , san holo <3, illenium is life, said the sky omg i could go on <3 add me

Report Reply

Reply by Witchb!tch

posted

Here ✨✨

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔤𝔬𝔱𝔥 𝔟𝔦𝔪𝔟𝔬

posted

big on melodic dubstep & various shit. 

Griz, Midnight Tyrannasaurus, Porter Robinson, Rezz, Slander(first rave), Kaivon, Jai Wolf, Galantis, Seven Lions, Madeon, Alison Wonderland, Ekali

Report Reply

Reply by Mern

posted

hiiiiiiiiii :) im in Michigan 

Report Reply

Reply by Supa Troopa

posted

Raver since 1992!
Favorite artists (dancefloor acts/bands are not included here!)
Marusha, Westbam, Dr. Motte, DJ Hell, Miss Djax, DJ Tanith, Mike Dearborn, DJ Dag, Andy Düx, Hardsequencer (Hardy Hard), RMB, Interactive, Ravers Nature, U96, Acid Junkies, Dune, DJ Hooligan (Da Hool), Sven Väth, Dave Clarke, Paul Elstak, Edge of Motion, Colin Dale, Daz Sound, Torsten Fenslau, Trevor Rockcliffe, Carl Cox, Gary D, Joey Beltram, Force Mass Motion, Talla 2XLC, Meteor Seven, Yves de Ruyter, CJ Bolland, Mark´Oh, B.B.E., Emmanuel Top, Robert Armani, Blake Baxter, Jeff Mills, Carl Craig, Omar S, Kai Tracid, Aly & Fila, Robert Miles, Tom Wax, Todd Terry, Awex, Mauro Picotto, Paul van Dyk, Neil Landstrumm, Sylvie Marks, DJ Dick, Praga Khan, Jam & Spoon, Takkyu Ishino, Paul Johnson, Starwash, Miss Kittin, DJ Sammy, DJ Deeon, Charlie Lownoise & Mental Theo, Blank & Jones, Lexy & K-Paul, Alex Natale, Visnadi, Gigi d´Agostino, DJ Prezioso, Daft Punk, Mr Oizo, Armand van Helden, Phil Fuldner, DJ Seduction, DJ Tonka, Kenny Dope, David Morales, Erick Morillo, Maurice, Lidell Townsell, Fast Eddie, Frankie Knuckles, Tyree Cooper, Shanks & Bigfoot, DJ Skull, DJ Rush, Rotterdam Terror Corps, Natalie DeBorah, Buzz Fuzz, 3 Steps Ahead, The Prophet, DJ Gizmo, Towa Tei, Fedde Le Grand, Martin Solveig, DJ Klubbingman, Slam, Cari Lekebusch, Chris Liebing, Moonbootica, Cosmic Gate, Felix Kröcher, Domink Eulberg, Klaudia Gawlas, Anthony Rother, Mousse T, Basement Jaxx, Artful Dodger, Grant Nelson, Clemens Neufeld, Hannah Wants, Shadow Child, Harrison BDP, Baltra, DJ Seinfeld, Josh Butler, DJ Psychiatre, Nørus, Applebottom, Gnork, Demuja, Hush Hush, DJ Longdick, Sidney Charles, Slim Hustla, Tom Shorterz, Adriyano, Celsius.

Report Reply

Reply by Raya Noire

posted

Ayria is really cool, more techno 

Report Reply

Reply by BubblegumPOP

posted

Hii

follow me on IG Silan_In_Wonderland and send me your mixes :)

Report Reply

Reply by ಠ益ಠ rob ಠ益ಠ

posted

Any techno appreciators in the building?

I'm so grateful my city has a pretty large underground scene. I definitely prefer an intimate abandoned warehouse space with driving techno/hardtechno/trance/acid and fog machines all night to the larger commercialized EDM festivals that have the States in a stranglehold. Fuck Berghain, come to LA!!!!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Lost Angel

posted

Hello Raverz! I’ve been in the scene since 2005. I spin Trance, Happy Hardcore, Freeform, Jungle, and Drum N Bass. 

Report Reply

Reply by Britt

posted

Hi!
So glad to find an edm post! I bounce around all the sub-genres and lately its been dupstep & house sprinkled with a little bit of dnb

Some favs of mine are Excision, Slander, Illenium, Subtronics & Boogie T

Report Reply

Reply by The Atlanta Monsters

posted

I'm almost ashamed - I love some EDM from time to time, but I tend to return to the same artists most of the time. I'm fond of Xenomorph, Scott Brown, Lords of Acid, and that one Rhythm Device song + a little bit of old house and techno. Trance is really cool but aside from Xenomorph I've barely touched it, and the new Hardcore Breaks stuff can be interesting as well.

Report Reply

Reply by iamlost_help

posted

my all time fav song is child by robert myles 

Report Reply

Reply by beezlebulb

posted

I've been kind of getting into it, overthinker, visionaries and hellavuadrug by Inzo are pretty good.

Report Reply

Reply by dahlia

posted
updated

heyy:33

i’m from finland and am really into raw style, happy hardcore, psytrance and unicorn on ket type of hard style

Report Reply

Reply by mishka

posted
updated

i'm a dj who spins old school happy hardcore/breakbeat hardcore/techno/gabber/etc!!

this is one of my most favorite sets, super cool tracks and mixing as well if you're into hard trance/gabber!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbylXf-uXXw

Report Reply

Reply by ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ

posted

PEACE LOVE UNITY RESPECT! ;)

Report Reply

Reply by xXWolfeXx

posted

Hardhead here :)   Love some hardcore and hardstyle :D

Report Reply

Reply by Juana Smoke

posted

I love trance and house <3 

Report Reply

Reply by Technic-Angel

posted

megarex. that's all I need to say.

Report Reply

Reply by bukemhours

posted

mostly into jungle and dnb, I like anything released on knightforce records, they some cool guys

Report Reply

Reply by benjixvx

posted
updated

Yooooooo I've been looking for the ravers on here since I'm dipping out from twitter lol. 

Edit: I like that weird shit! Tsuruda, Of the Trees, Mr Carmack, Eprom... tons of dnb, downtempo like Rezz and DeathPact, big into Subtronics. Pretty much anything dub and dnb 

Report Reply

Reply by Seeds One

posted

Hey all

Report Reply

Reply by k311yc0

posted

HHC ftw. Just threw my first HHC rave a few days ago it was lit =)

Report Reply