Topic: fav update?

Sort Replies:

Reply by Tommye

posted

The cave update tbhtbh

Report Reply

Reply by ⛧Charlotte⛧

posted

probably 1.9 since at that time i was rlly into building, but i'd have to say caves and cliffs is a very close second because i'm a sucker for some pretty plants

Report Reply

Reply by scourge the jeff the killer

posted

fave ver is def b1.7.3, fave UPDATE tho has to be the world of color update just because i remember being super excited about them finally fixing the yellow wool texture LMAO

Report Reply

Reply by sr9090c

posted

I guess most of the posts here say that 1.16.5 was the best? Well I agree, me and 3 other people lol

Report Reply

Reply by FlosLetsPlay

posted

1.5 The Redstone Update

Report Reply

Reply by Groggy_Froggy

posted

1.16 had soooo much to offer<333

Report Reply

Reply by Toby

posted

1.13, just because I feel kind of nostalgic thinking back of that update 

Report Reply

Reply by chanarese

posted

Reply by Daedalus

posted

Most prob 1.17. I love the amethyst

Report Reply

Reply by Simon2589

posted

1.16 it just iconic

Report Reply

1.16 was pretty cool ngl!

Report Reply

Reply by Nayeon

posted

1.15/1.16 ^_^

Report Reply

Reply by Saturn

posted

nothing beats 1.12 imo

Report Reply

Reply by binky

posted

i liked 1.12

Report Reply

Reply by james!

posted

not related to java minecraft, but the update that added the minigames to console editions, that was the best feature in minecraft ever

Report Reply

Reply by namuH

posted

the aquatic update made swimming so much more fun and rewarding, definitely 1.13.

Report Reply

Reply by ri0t

posted

i luv 1.12.2, maybe its bc i like playing with mods or i played it for a long time bc my computer couldnt handle any newer updates after that, but its my fave. although i hate how you cant swim lmao

Report Reply

Reply by Yeon

posted

the one that supposidly actually had herobrine for april 1st

Report Reply

Reply by TektoRock

posted
updated

1.12.2 and 1.15 but above all 1.18 

Report Reply

Reply by Wot

posted

I like xbox one edition which is Title Update 3 or 2

I know a lot about minecraft becaurse I played since 2014 

Report Reply

Reply by DouglasTheAlien

posted

1.7 personally. No other reason than it was the update where I was playing the most as a little guy :) so it's the most nostalgic to me other than 1.0

My favourite update in terms of what they added though is probably 1.16, the new nether is insanely cool, even though the old nether was scarier in the way that it was so dead and abandoned. I do like how lively and more dangerous it is now

Report Reply

Reply by quakermaker59

posted

has to be 1.16

It was an update most people have been asking for years.

And i know it was like that with the caves and cliffs, but when the update gets delayed and spread out across multiple updates to this day it doesn't really seem like the best of it all.

Another reason i think this is the best update is how it got barely any negative response, pretty much every update has some haters attached to it in the community.

The only "hate" i have heard is how the nether update may seem a little modded, but i think mojang tried their best to make it seem as vanilla as possible

Report Reply

Reply by Talbot

posted

I liked the aquatic update! It was the first BIG update that I clearly remember. I remember being amazzeed at all the new ocean stuff. Not too hot now since I never go in the ocean, but I love water themed stuff and aquariums so it was def big for me.

Report Reply

Reply by Kaunis

posted

1.5, as I love redstone

Report Reply

Reply by SaranSDS008

posted

anythin 1.16.x, aka nether update.

Report Reply

Reply by paii_paii

posted

1.5.2, also the version I started playing the game.

Report Reply

Reply by Hamburguesita

posted

la mia es la 1.8 :D

Report Reply

Reply by Silly

posted

1.14 because it was the update that made me come back to minecraft after so long of not playing it

Report Reply

Reply by ThatKali

posted

beta 1.7.3 is probably my favorite now but i have most nostalgia for the full release 1.6/1.7 era

Report Reply

Reply by Jaiii

posted

Gotta be 1.13, Aquatic. Really a turning point for the game, just a shame it only ever came to the ps4 legacy version and not xbox

Report Reply

Reply by MauiTheMan

posted

my favourite version is probably 1.12.2 because i really like modding minecraft and most mods i use are on that version

Report Reply

Reply by Silly

posted

1.14 since it's what brought me back to playing the game, before that i'd say maybe 1.8 since that was pre combat update

Report Reply

Reply by Nizrab

posted

I personally really liked the 1.14 update and then 1.16

Report Reply

Reply by fumi

posted

1.12.2 because it's the last version that has customized world type

Report Reply

Reply by Pëtr / Artemy

posted

caves and cliffs!! i love the new world generation, especially giant caves

Report Reply

Reply by Gerda

posted

1.20 because of the cherry trees or 1.17 (caves and cliffs) c

Report Reply

Reply by EmperorHans

posted

1.13 with the Tropical Phish!!! My favorite thing to do while thinking of new build ideas is to bucket fish the rare tropical fish for collecting. Did yall know before 1.20.1 there where no all black or black varients of Tropical Phish!? they didnt have them prior cus the eyes wouldnt show. I wonder if Im the 1st to have noticed this. 8^) Add me friends! Im all your Blocks combined. And Blockgame 4 LIFE!!

Report Reply

Reply by Mogami

posted

Probably 1.16.5 or 1.17 since I got into Minecraft again after years of not playing when these updates happened lol

Report Reply

Reply by Zeber

posted

Definitely beta 1.3! Beds was so cool feature back then.

Report Reply

Reply by asterisk 🖤

posted

1.16 for me! it's the first update i was really excited for. 1.13 is another i'm really fond of

Report Reply

Reply by akr1k0v

posted

1.17. , 1.16.5, 1.12.2

Report Reply