posted

Forum: Minecraft :p Group

my favorite was the 1.16

Report Topic

89 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Nick

posted

I'm stuck in the old days so mine was 1.7.10 but I play on 1.16.2 and it's not the worst. I miss the old nether though :(

Report Reply

Reply by Eli

posted

yeah i can see that, the old nether was p cool

Report Reply

Reply by LLuin

posted

1.16.4 was pretty iconic

Report Reply

Reply by irl sparkle bug

posted

I had to think about it but I think 1.16! 

I also like the update aquatic and village and pillage, and also 1.7, but I like the nether and 1.16 made the nether a lot more fun! I think village and pillage might also be a close second with how much I use villager trading now 

Report Reply

Reply by MythicWolf99

posted
updated

I'd go with the Nether Update, with the Village and Pillage Update being a close second.

Report Reply

Reply by Alan Morales

posted

prolly 1.16.4 

Report Reply

Reply by J/Jay ♡

posted

yeah, 1.16 was my favorite. i mean, i´ve been playing minecraft since i was like 4..and i´m older than the game just to clarify, and now im on the journey to becoming an mcyt!

Report Reply

Reply by swchr

posted

1.8!

I started playing on PC on 1.7.10. When 1.8 came out, I was so hyped. It was such an exciting update and it did really change a lot.

Then came the big evil 1.9 with its combat system..

Report Reply

Reply by Venus

posted

Personally i loved 1.16

Report Reply

Reply by Klau5_Dieter

posted

Just updated my server at home to 1.18.1. My wife and I are really enjoying it so far. The game feels much more immersive than ever, and I kind of like that strip mining is less profitable now. It requires more strategy to get different ores and invites a new playing style. To be fair, I did always enjoy the brainless strip mining, especially while watching Youtube

Report Reply

Reply by Accelrated

posted

Reply by flippydippy

posted

Mine is probably 1.16

Report Reply

Reply by Adi

posted

I personally thought that the Aquatic Update was golden.

Like, better mobility in water? That alone was a total godsend

Along with the underwater, caves, ruins, reefs and other biomes, new mechanics, bubble elevators, tridents, waterlogging, (the list can go on), it made the game refreshing and definitely expanded the things you could do on this awesome block game.

Regardless, all of these updates are epic. If you told me in 2012 that Minecraft would eventually be where it is right now, I would have never believed it for a second. Yet, here we are .-.

Report Reply

Reply by Redscope

posted

The 1.13 update!

Because the ocean seemed so empty before, and i really like how it turned out

Report Reply

Reply by XxObscurefruitxX

posted

1.8 - 

Planks now have different colours, theres a bunch of new crops, really switched up the whole game

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ Ray ☆

posted

1.13! i was so excited for it and it kinda launched mojang into making the sorts of updates they do nowm big and game changing!

Report Reply

Reply by Via ^-^

posted

1.19! Finally a new overworld biome update, and finally the warden

Report Reply

Reply by SleepySwiss

posted

My favorite update was the Ocean update.

I love the cute area you can find under water & i love building with the coral blocks 

Report Reply

Reply by ⋆steph⋆

posted

1.17 just because of the axolotls honestly :p

Report Reply

Reply by haleigh

posted

1.8!!! added a bunch of cool stuff to minecraft and started the "modern" version of minecraft we know today

Report Reply

Reply by Tawksick

posted

Aquatic update or Cliffs and Caves.

Report Reply

Reply by ChopShopMonkey

posted

the bees have been my favorite new thing so far, i liked collecting flowers and picking flower biomes clean but now i have a reason to do it. I feel like a cool beekeeper

Report Reply

Reply by Edgar Allan Hoe

posted

current caves and cliffs update. The world generation is absolutely gorgeous with these land formations consisting of forests secluded by large mountains serving as walls becoming far more common. The higher build limit lets me build higher and the deeper caves seem to never run out of ore.

Report Reply

Reply by 420UrMomDotCom

posted

The first update I was around for will always hold my favourite spot, I dont remember the number because I was like, 6 maybe but it was when we got different types of wood. It was when I fell in love with birch.

Report Reply

Reply by jontribs

posted

1.13 was a turning point, but id have to say for modern. 1.16.5 was a good stable version and for older versions. 1.4 for adding progression and modern creative meni

Report Reply

Reply by Xen

posted

I've never paid attention to the numbers on the updates but I really love the caves and cliffs, they brought so many new materials to the game and so much more depth. They also look really pretty despite being more open to mobs.

Report Reply

Reply by Xen

posted

I've never paid attention to the numbers on the updates but I really love the caves and cliffs, they brought so many new materials to the game and so much more depth. They also look really pretty despite being more open to mobs.

Report Reply

Reply by DirtSkirt

posted

Nothing will ever match the euphoria I felt when horses were added to Xbox 360 man. 

Report Reply

Reply by Regualr

posted

I love the 1.16 update, the nether was truly lacking before 1.16. Like the Nether was basically barren without it. Its so much more lively and pretty and actually looks like a different dimension instead of a red cave 

Report Reply

Reply by mars

posted

1.16 definitely because i love how it made the nether more interesting and the new woods.

Report Reply

Reply by Vicente

posted

For me the Aquatic update was so nice, they added swimming, which was so boring and annoying before it came.

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ Ray ☆

posted

update aquatic definitely! 1.13 was so revolutionary and started the chain of really good updates 

Report Reply

Reply by Gray

posted

Probably the ocean update, might be biased cause I love all things water related. I may have nostalgia bias for 1.8 too cause that was the current version when I started playing. Color update was pretty nice too, I'm not the best builder but I'm pretty alright with decorating.

Report Reply

Reply by *°:⋆ kez 。・゚゚・

posted

the colors ,, its so bright and pretty now 

Report Reply

Reply by Claiere

posted

In my opinion, that'd most certainly be 1.7. 

The additions that were made to the game were comprehendible for me at the time. Loads of new biomes (Savanna, Taiga, Roofed forest, Deep ocean, Birch forest, etc), loads of new flowers (Peony (my favorite one :D), Poppy, Red bush, some new tulips, etc), loads of new commands and much more than mentioned.

Report Reply

Reply by Bagel Lord

posted

prob either 1.12 or 1.14

Report Reply

Reply by xXkf100Xx

posted

1.3.2 cause it added cheats in singleplayer

Report Reply

Reply by Asbestosstar

posted

I like 1.6.4 Modded the most 

Report Reply

Reply by LittlePete

posted

Java Release 1.5 was GOAT for a lot of reasons and in my opinion separates the truly modern game from early release versions. It added new redstone devices like the comparator and hopper. It also added the first Nether ores in the form of Quartz, which was and still is a refreshing material for adding clean white elements to builds. It also added the first steerable steeds though the carrot and stick for pigs.

I'd say each era of the game is really it's own experience but generally I play the most up to date version.

Report Reply

Reply by Hannaaah

posted

I actually had to think about this ffs

Probably 1.3 it blew my mind back then LMAO

Report Reply

Reply by kediester ✯

posted

probably alpha v1.2.0

had incredible world generation

Report Reply

Reply by scourge the jeff the killer

posted

the world of color update was the most nostalgic for me, i was so excited about them finally changing the yellow wool texture XD

rn my fav version is for sure beta 1.7.3, i like how much more slow paced it is. making texture packs 4 it is so fun

Report Reply

Reply by Sofia

posted

1.7.10 is my favorite version!!!

Report Reply

Reply by MightyWinz

posted

Village and pillage was an awesome update. I loved 1.14 and changed how I played the game.

Report Reply

Reply by Catatonic Clownlover

posted

i really like 1.18! i miss how easy it was to get around and jungles being much rarer (is that just me? i genuinely never fail to find a jungle in any new world i make) but the goats and the mountains and everything about it is just so fun! 

(axolotls r pretty kickass too but those r 1.17)

Report Reply

Reply by Tj

posted

1.14 all time but most recent fav prob 1.16?? It adds a lot to the game the nether is super boring before this 

Report Reply

Reply by timesetday

posted

the nether upd8! added so much new cool stuff and I love the new biomes they added

Report Reply

Reply by marius

posted

i'd definitely say 1.12, 1.14 and 1.16! tho i must say i wasnt quite a fan of 1.12 when it first came out but getting new block textures 2 the game was definitely refreshing :D

Report Reply

Reply by gmoney

posted

1.7.10 was the best when it came to mod support, stability, performance, and features of the game. 

When it comes to having the newer features of the game while still maintaining good performance and mod support, it would definitely be 1.12.2. 

Report Reply

Reply by callalillie

posted

1.13, aquatic!! 

Report Reply