Topic: emo styles are obsolete ?

Sort Replies:

Reply by LuciPruci

posted
updated

I am really protective of what is called scene since i am just like that but i think the modern evolution of scene/emo is the e-girl because if you look at them they share somewhat the same style, lots of makeup, dyed hair, their clothes, the piercings, its safe to say they are the modern equivalent though despite this i would personally rather stay scene since E-girl has a bad name to it with all the OnlyFans stuff

But i also wouldnt say scene itself, like the real true scene subculture is dying, i think the e-girl subculture is slowly combining with it with the scene style being dominant with a tiny hint of the modern e-girl, and like i am a good example i think, I became scene just 2 years ago when i cut my hair inspired by a youtuber called boxxy at the age of 17, now i am 19 and a fully fledged scene girl in pretty much all ways, indoors and outdoors.

Report Reply

Reply by xxPawlinaPoisonxx

posted

Even if they are that doesnt change a thing!!;

Report Reply

Reply by cotetowemixx

posted

i love emos and miss style :(

Report Reply

Reply by Ansiosa! - ★

posted

I think scemo will take a looong time to be of trend

Report Reply

Reply by treyTERRIFYER

posted

Sum 41 sweat band emo was out of style while it was still happening 

But no we emo and fucking scene forever 

Report Reply

Reply by Autymn

posted

I love how on the top of this post from 2 years ago; someone says “I hope the Millionaires go on tour again!” And…they most certainly are. Not with the original lineup but Melissa Marie is front and center. I know the other girl is new, but she rocks, and I’m not sure about the third. I was never into their specific music BUT they just came out with a new song and music videooo. 💖🖤💖🖤

A-l-C-o-H-o-L💕

Report Reply