Intros <3!! [pinned]

introduce yourself to everyone else :D!

Report Topic

113 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by 🍇𝚓𝚞𝚗e 🍇

posted
updated

hello everyone :0 !! i'm june, i'm 17 and i have ocd and autism [both diagnosed] i hope i can meet people here to become friends with :3 

my pronouns r he/him but i also am comfortable with it/its and any neopronouns!!

thank you for reading have a nice day ^_^

Report Reply

Reply by Ash

posted

Hii! I'm Ash, I've been in the Omori fandom for about a year now. My fav characters are Kel and captain space bf (i get judged for this one but try to see the vision!!) I don't really have favorite ships, but most of them are cute

Report Reply

Reply by xXAymGotFkedXx

posted

Yo i'm a new spacehey user that hasn't even setup my own profile yet but I really love Omori so hey XD.

Report Reply

Reply by eXdc793

posted

Alright, I'm gonna keep it brief my dudes.

I'm eXdc793, known on Newgrounds by the name SvenUnofficial.

I used to be a way bigger fan of OMORI but I don't think I like the idea of being obsessed with the game, as much as I used to. I still enjoy the game, but I'm not hardcore about it, definitely not.

That's my 2 cents, have a good day.

- eXdc793

Report Reply

Reply by Lady of Sorrows

posted

They/Them

OMORI is amazing, I finished the game 7 months ago and I will start a hikikomori route soon

Pondering about pulling an OMORI bad ending

Report Reply

Reply by luna

posted
updated

Hi! My name is Luna, I am 17 years old and my favorite food is acaiberries!

My pronouns are he/them. My favorite hobby is writing and playing games.

Report Reply

Reply by Teag :3

posted
updated

Hi! Im Teagan, im 15 and ive loved omori since i started playing it in july 2022, its been my No.1 favourite thing since then.  Aubrey and Kel are my favourite characters for sure ^_^  .  also i am very new to spacehey ahah

Report Reply

Reply by omoriboy_fan

posted

Hi, you can call me omori and i realllly like omori.

Report Reply

Reply by curie

posted
updated

hihihi hi hi hi i’m curie but i also go by p, umm um i’m a minor, she/her, never played the game but love it nonetheless !!! anyways let’s appreciate kel for a moment

Report Reply

Reply by REO⁉️⁉️♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

posted

Heyyy I’m reo!!

Sunny and kel are my fav characters!! I’m 13 and I go by he/they pronouns :3

I uhhh play the viola and the violin

I have a better intro in my profile for those who wanna get to know me better. Nice to meet all of yall!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Stanley

posted

I'm Stanley!!

I'm 16 I've been obsessed with Omori for so long now! My favs are Kel and Sunny so I also like suntan :)

Some other interests of mine are South Park, Over the Garden Wall and Gravity Falls

Report Reply

Reply by Tavcore

posted

Tav, 24 here :3 ive waited for omori release since it was teased in 2014!! once it did i instantly fell in love, the experience was honestly worth the wait.

I'm a basil kinnie... i literally cut my hair like his :DDD 

Report Reply

Reply by Lukaas_0

posted

Hi, im Lukaas 
I use any pronouns My interests are in general mostly music and tv (mostly cartoons) or movies, but also some games like omori and celeste.   
And i also love being outside in nature, taking pictures, and pets :3   
As for my hobbies, i listen to music most of the time, i play games, but i also watch tv or movies or just talk to ppl or do other random stuff on my laptop.  
Rn im really trying to meet new people.

Report Reply

Reply by Lukaas_0

posted

Hi, im Lukaas 
I use any pronouns My interests are in general mostly music and tv (mostly cartoons) or movies, but also some games like omori and celeste.   
And i also love being outside in nature, taking pictures, and pets :3   
As for my hobbies, i listen to music most of the time, i play games, but i also watch tv or movies or just talk to ppl or do other random stuff on my laptop.  
Rn im really trying to meet new people.

Report Reply

Reply by lenn!

posted

Hello! I'm Lenn, i'm 18, and omori has been my favore game for a few years now :) i like to make edits, draw and write!

Report Reply

Reply by eli

posted

hi!!im eli 

i played the game 1 year ago and im super fan !

also im new here !

Report Reply

Reply by ✭𝙺𝙰𝚃✭

posted
updated

hey i'm kat, i've had omori for a while now and just found this group lol. i like sunny, kim, kel, and aubrey, but tbh they're all rad. i'm not usually online but if i am, say hi :] oh and any pronouns but they/it is preferred

Report Reply

Reply by Edgar

posted
updated

Hii!! :3 Im Nami and Im fifteen yrs old. My favourite character isAubrey! My prnns are She/he/they and im also a enby lesbian!! my native language is Spanish but I know some English I guess x-x

Report Reply

Reply by O N I I

posted

Hi! I'm Onii, I'm 19 and just finished my first playthrough of OMORI and LOVE the story.

Report Reply

Reply by ✧༺hazel༻∞

posted

Hii!! My name is hazel! she/her uhh kel is me.. so is aubrey shes so... guys what does on write as a introduction post.. uhh i've been in the omori fandom for abt 3 years now almost 4. I'm a film and photography student ahh yeah

Report Reply

Reply by ⊹ ࣪ ˖ elizabeth

posted

hello hello everyone! My name is Zabeth (or Elizabeth) and I've been a fan of omori for about 2 years now. I got introduced to it by a friend of mine and was watching him play the game until another friend of mine actually got me the game!! Since then I've been playing avidly for many a months now.. my favorite character has to be Sunny and Omori himself but anyone other than him would be Sweetheart and Aubrey! If you want more on the omori lore I'll be posting deets and in depth analysis from my pov on my acc soon!

Report Reply

Reply by decayexx

posted

am decayexx u can also call me voxxas

im a raging lesbian who is very stable and good in the head

i go by she/her and have also never played omori just watched playthroughs lol

Report Reply

Reply by noodle.catzz

posted

Hello!! you can call me either Max, Mark, Mincy or Rei!!
i use any pronouns + some neo's here and there (can be found in my pronouns page in my carrd!)
I have autism. a few of my special interests are: Pokemon, Omori, Old web stuff, Sonic, Roblox, Madoka Magica

If you would like to add me please do!! (pls read my dni list first if u can)
hope we can become friends

Report Reply

Reply by 🍉Mind.𖤓

posted

Helloo!! My name is Mind! I go by any and all pronouns!

I'm 13, and i've been in the OMORI fandom for about a year. I also really like Chonny Jash and The Mandela Catalogue!

My favourite omori characters are Kel, Basil and Stranger !! ^_^

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ LEE ★

posted

ok intro time. hiya!!! i’m lee. they/them tyty <33

i love omori for the gameplay & story ofc but also a game design perspective!!!! (i keep thinking about the process of different parts as i go through, loll)

Report Reply

Reply by Paralellxester

posted

Hello, I go by Leviathan, or well Levi and I am non-binary and go by They/Them. My favorite hobbies are listening to music, gaming and writing. I am currently hyperfixated on Omori and would love to talk about that, I am also the writer of an Omori AU. I am 18 years old and I am in my senior year of school. 

Report Reply

Reply by secludedmothman

posted

hi. im aspen/moth and i like omori. willing to make friends, though a small friend group would be preferable since im not a good speaker. thank you for reading ajdjkwn (;´∀`)

Report Reply

Reply by KIKI

posted

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

Hello ~εïз
I'm KIKI, 13 years old.
My pronouns are: it/its and she/her.
I like OMORI a lot and my fav characters are STRANGER and OMORI(+SUNNY) :3
I really hope we can get along and it's really nice to meet all of you guys!, I'll try to be active.
(PS: If you can't see my profile it's cus I am still editing it...)

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ ! victoiroa

posted

hii !! i am victoiroa, omori is one of my favorite games, mari is my favorite :3 i have made too a mari’s cosplay, and i am french :D

i hope you will agree to be my friends ♡

kiss (*^o^*)

Report Reply

Reply by CHЯISTIAИ

posted

I'mmm Isaiah, I'm 14 and I love omori >:) 

Report Reply

Reply by kerrivantas7

posted
updated

yo, the name's kerri; im 16 and i got here about 2 months ago (on the site i mean). i fucking love omori, its so fucking coolllll!! i like being chill with people who dont upset me.. i wish there was more i could say but im kind of tired..

ah wait, my fav characters are aubrey and kel.. and uh.. i go by he/she pronouns!!

Report Reply

Reply by Ren

posted

Hiii!  \(^-^)/ I go by Parsley, my pronouns are all but preferably it/itself, my favorite character from Omori is Basil, and I wanna make some friends ( > 〰 < )

Report Reply

Reply by Sunny

posted

heya im sunny ^^ im 15 and i like horror rpg games !!

Report Reply

Reply by ★ Emmet ★

posted

heya there !! da name is emmet. my pronouns are he/they. ima 13 year old and i just made dis account a few hours ago 0-0.. i’ve liked omori since 2021-2022 ish? idk. my favorite characters are kel and spaceboy !! :). das all.. i think? idk what else to write in this introduction of myself .. :)

Report Reply

Reply by Palette

posted

plum: Hi hi hi~! I'm Plum, but we're Palette! I'm really really into Omori, it's very very good! I love all the characters sososo much, I really relate to Basil the most though, hehe! And I love Aubrey, both HS and RW, HS is sosososo cute and RW I just wanna hug awawa

Report Reply

Reply by Fern

posted

Hiiii, I'm Fern!! I got into Omori about a month ago and have played it 4 times since (total of 130 hours and managed to get all achievements. No, I'm not okay.) 

My favourite character is by far Basil (RW over HS, but both are good) with Sunny as a close second. Though I definitely relate mostly to Hero.

Seeing anything Omori related makes me very excitable and jumpy so I'm very happy to be here :))))

Report Reply

Reply by Sharky

posted

Hello( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

I’m sharky and my pronouns are they/them. I’ve loved the game omori for years and enjoy playing the game lot. I love the music in the game as well as the characters. 

Report Reply

Reply by basil.. (=^・ω・^=)

posted

hii!! i’m Basil, i’m 14 and i go by he/they/it/xey… i recently got into OMORI bc a friend recommended it to me!!! i haven’t gotten further than the Space Ex-Boyfriend fight tho so im trying my best to avoid too many spoilers hehe… \( ̄▽ ̄)/

Report Reply

Reply by KIM PINE !!! ☆★

posted

hi!! im peep, also known as spaceboy or peepzoz. im 13 & like a lot of stuff

check out my rentry if u want 2 know more https://rentry.co/theladyarlecchino

Report Reply

Reply by Neppix_

posted

WHY HELLO THERE!

My name is Nia, I'm 17 and use any pronoun (she/they prefered!) Im a HUGE omori nerd (as youd expect), and im open to talking abt omori whenever!! my fave is Aubrey (DW/RW), shes so me... Hope we can all be friends :)

Report Reply

Reply by Oliver

posted

Hey!! 
I am Oliver and I'm 17, I use they/he. I live in Germany and speak german:D Dont know what else to put here but you can always ask me if you wanna know smth!!:D

Report Reply

Reply by RUBY/JADE<3

posted

hiii! i'm Mari/JoJo/Angel, my pronouns are it/they/he/she and uhhh, i'm just a silly lil guy :3 

Report Reply

Reply by iyallow1302 ⁠★

posted

heyhey, my name is Al and i'm 15 :3 (they/he/she/star)

Omori is a special interest of mine, even though i haven'tplayed it myself (just watched a lot of playthroughs on yt). 

I'm ukranian, so i'm really sorry if i make mistakes in english lolz

Report Reply

Reply by iyallow1302 ⁠★

posted

heyhey, my name is Al and i'm 15 :3 (they/he/she/star)

Omori is a special interest of mine, even though i haven'tplayed it myself (just watched a lot of playthroughs on yt). 

I'm ukranian, so i'm really sorry if i make mistakes in english lolz

Report Reply

Reply by bee

posted

howdy! i’m bee, have been a fan of omori for well over a year now lol. maybe 2? pronouns are she/they, i’m a fanartist and aspiring writer. i have SO many AUs. please ask me about them.

Report Reply

Reply by KOMETA☄. *. ⋆

posted

Hi, my name is Comet and I go by any pronouns!! I am genderfluid and an OMORI Fan (duh -_- lmao). Hope we can all be friends! :D

Report Reply

Reply by Mandarancio

posted

Hey, I'm Rie and I just joined this website so I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm 20 y.o., use all pronouns and speak both English and Italian. AND I THINK THAT'S IT BYE

Report Reply

Reply by Luz

posted

hello I literally just joined but Im Basil and I really love omori and welcome home and I can't wait to meet you all :]]]]

Report Reply

Reply by Luz

posted

hello I literally just joined but Im Basil and I really love omori and welcome home and I can't wait to meet you all :]]]]

Report Reply

Reply by Jadie

posted

Me Jadie!!! I'm a total dummie; small brain even, whos age happens to be 15 and Non-Binary! I enjoy drawing and vidjeo gams [such as Don't Starve, Ib, Identity V, Limbus Company, Touhou, and more I'm too lazy to list off !].,. I also enjoy Ghost and Pals, Steampianist, and The Living Tombstone music,.,... Also, I shuld mention I do not understand the concept of social cues [/srs] so sorry if I don't understand something that I shuld know or get a joke and and I do get a bit nervous when it comes to socializing in stuff like this!!! Idk why bt me does :(
,... also also me types a bit funky and wacky and if somone doesn't lik it plz let me knw!!!!! I don't want to anger people wih my silly typing .,,.

kin list momnt.,.,

Report Reply