« Back to the Omori Fan club <3! Forum

Intros <3!! [pinned]

introduce yourself to everyone else :D!

Report Topic

112 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Faux Ponential

posted

Heya, the names Teabert and I just got in this website a few hours ago lolol!! I'm 19 years old btw. I've been a fan of Omori for a few weeks and I'm enjoying the game. Been currently replaying the whole game so that I could get the secret ending

Report Reply

Reply by Basedandredpilled

posted

I’m user00iiwd4pmw I’m 14 I got omori like a week ago and I love the game. I like reading and listening to records.

Report Reply

Reply by madelyn scott

posted

hi names madelyn!! i use she/her pronouns :3

im seveteen <3
i have adhd lol 
im an infj/6w5/649
im also a virgo sun, gemini moon, libra rising, leo mercury, leo venus, and virgo mars. 
omori is my favorite game as of now, and is a huge comfort source. basil is also my highest kin i relate to his struggles so much its insane. 
some other interests/hyperfixations of mine are cosplay, deltarune, genshin impact, psychology, criminology, fairycore/kinderwhore fashion, witchcraft, writing, reading, my hero academia, and my favorite songs/artists. 

i hope to get know u all <3 love u guys already 

Report Reply

Reply by Juli ☆ Rivera

posted

Hello!!

My name is Star, and you can use any pronouns for me! Omori is one of my favorite games everrr, and it changed me alot. I'm 16, an infp cancer and I kin basil and kel btw ^w^ also I can play final duet on piano uwu

Report Reply

Reply by quiz

posted

*spins in chair* my names quiz (/jekyll or omori) aaaand i use she/him pronouns. ive been a huge fan of omori since 2015! the games story captivated me despite my usual hatred for anything horror related and i felt really connected 2 omori (specifically omori, sunny not so much) ever since i first saw the guy. call it kinning before i knew what that was.. it was around 2018 when i remembered abt omori and the interest hasnt been dormant again since! oh and i also love arknights and play pjsekai/bandori sometimes

Report Reply

Reply by iloveheriloverher

posted

Hi! My name is Agus n im very interested in rpgs like omori ^^

My favorites rpgs are:
omori xd
yttd
ayakashi akashi
caligyne
corpse party!

Report Reply

Reply by Robin

posted

hellooo! my name is robin im 14 and my pronouns are she/her. im bisexual with a pref for men and im also maybe polyamorous but idk. i really love video games, anime/cartoons and fashion. Im literally obsessed with gyaru fashion and lifestyle too (and not to brag but my gyarusa has over a hundred members hehe). my fav video games are genshin omori and pokemon. my fav anime is panty and stocking with garterbelt and im currently watching zombie land saga.

okayyyy thats all i think maybe theres more to talk about but i doubt anyone wants to read my life story (until it gets published in a book that is or maybe a documentary if youre not a reader <3)

Report Reply

Reply by Sebastian

posted
updated

I'm Bennett or you can just call me Clover. I'm 15 years old. I work as an artist, doing commissions here and there. 

Though I'm only in the Omori fandom, I like other things

I'm a lot of sub non-binary genders.
My pronouns are He/It/They.

My sign is a Capricorn.
I have a few kins, like Sunny, Basil, and Nagito Komeada. It doesn't explain much about my personality but I'm mostly neutral but when I'm not I'm pretty chill. (I hope.)

Some of my hobbies are; Drawing/Animation, Photography, reading, and playing video games.

Report Reply

Reply by Basil

posted

Hi! I'm Basil, I'm 14 years old, I use They/Them Pronouns.
I'm and INFP.
My Sun sign is Virgo
My Moon sign is Libra
My Rising Sign is Gemini
My current special intrests are Omori, Criminal Minds, S.W.A.T
My current intrests are Drawing, Cosplaying, Making bracelets, Playing games, Fairycore, Cottagecore, Lovecore

Report Reply

Reply by basil (he/him)

posted
updated

howdy, name’s wilder!! im 16 n i haven’t played omori in a while, but my head’s filled with brain worms at da moment so. figured i’d eff around n join a group like this :] oh yea n my pronouns r he/they/xe!!

Report Reply

Reply by Leigh

posted
updated

Hey! I'm Raen, I'm 16, my pronouns are they/them, and I love horror RPGs, music, anime, plants, & astrology/tarot! I'm a Gemini sun, Leo moon, Libra rising and an ENFP and my favorite character from Omori is Basil. Lets be friends!

Report Reply

Reply by Vegas

posted

Hey! I’m Vegas, you could also call me Norman :D Im a Mexican trans boy that uses he/him x3 

Report Reply

Reply by LuciFlare

posted
updated

Hi! I'm Ilya, nice to meet you all.

I'm a bigender person I'm good with any pronouns 
ENTP 6w7
Omori is the only horror game I actually blindrunned.
I'm really happy we could all talk about this game together.

Report Reply

Reply by Remiel.

posted

hi

umm idrk how to introduce myself
im 13 and v lonely loll
my favorite colour is yellow
i like to draw a lot
i like things like music and poetry
im a capricorn
currently in a depressive episode
oh i like red too
pls bmf
:D?
if im dry that means that im either tired or comfortable around u
or both
idk

Report Reply

Reply by Aster

posted
updated

HIIII Im Aster, i got into omori a looong time ago tgat i donr even rember uhh
Im an intp and i kin basil, sunny and kel at the same time (woahh)
I won't tell my age rn bc im a bit young
my prns in english are they slash them and in polish any

Report Reply

Reply by <3!!

posted

hii! my name is 

sunny/emma/berly !!
i use all pronouns and i am a certified omori lover1!11!!!
i fpund this website a few housr ago an d i was sosososos happy vhpivhrp'ivwig
anywho thats really all!! feel free to friend and pm me!!

Report Reply

Reply by sorren

posted

hi im grey or mel, my prns are it/vamp/drac and i like omori (i think that's a given) but hiiiii

Report Reply

Reply by AJ

posted

Hi, my name is AJ. I like bunnies.
I've been a fan of OMORI ever since I've found out about the game.

Report Reply

Reply by planetary_citrus!!

posted
updated

hey, im planetary_citrus! i use he/she pronouns, and im a minor. my first experience with omori was when youtube recommended the 2020 trailer to me in november of that same year. ever since, ive been obsessed with this game! i vividly remember buying the game on christmas and being so excited to play it. i have been active on omori youtube for over a year as well (although i unfortunately could not interact with the community due to the fact i did not have a youtube account T^T). i was blown away by the graphics, music, and especially the plot. i would safely call it my favorite game of all time, and it will probably stay my favorite game for ages. overall, omori has made a huge impact on my life, and for that i will always love it. i love all of the characters so much, but if i had to choose a favorite i choose kel because he reminds me of my best friend. i am also in a perpetual cycle of loving and hating basil, mostly because i can relate to him so much. i hope everyone is doing well today!

Report Reply

Reply by Gray

posted
updated

My name's Gray! I'm 19, genderfluid (they/them is generally fine) I found Omori sometime last year and I've been obsessed ever since lol. Not sure there's much to say about me, I like art, I like music.. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone else here!

Report Reply

Reply by KALMIA !!

posted

hi my name is phos! or lei or padpa pick whichever one you want

im 14 and i use any pronouns 

i love aubrey

Report Reply

Reply by ria !

posted

hii!! my name is grace.. i'm an enby lesbian and go by she/xe pronounsssss!! and i've been a major fan of omori ever since march, my favorite character is aubrey!

Report Reply

Reply by Miss·Sprout

posted

Hi! My name is Paw, I use any pronouns, I'm 14 and i'm Spanish ^^.

I love omori sm and it changed me a lot :') also my kins are Basil and Sunny.

Report Reply

Reply by skylerdaghost ☆

posted

hi!!! my names skyler and i’ve likes omori for a year now, i have a really cool aubrey cosplay and i’m currently doing the hikikiomori route. hope we can be friends!

Report Reply

Reply by Kade.

posted
updated

ayoo !! i'm hero ( irl ) / kai / huxley

( i am an irl of others as well, but currently educating myself more on this topic ) .

,- i've been getting into omori, but haven't watched the full gameplay just yet or played the game ( sad ik ) .

,- i'm 15 ( or 19 ,, mentally ,, considering i'm a hero irl lol ) 

,- me n my friends on disc are looking for a kel and aubrey ! if you're comfortable we'd gladly accept you in our gc .

,- masc + questioning ( he / him )

,- i'm a bit more closed off at first and socially awkward so that's one warning 🤸🏻‍♂️

,- into kpop, anime, madcom, EW, etc 

,- only comfy with those around 15 - 17 with some exceptions of 14 and 13 

,- please check my carrds on my profile before adding .

Report Reply

Reply by clementinekisser

posted

heyo im felix!! im in the age range 11-15 and i really love ferrets and cats!!!! i really love music, omori, metal family, eddsworld, ddlc and more!! my favourite characters are mari and hero <3

Report Reply

Reply by ryn

posted

hi im ryn, i go by they/them pronouns and im 13. i've loved omori since about mid 2021 and i need more omori friends please

Report Reply

Reply by ShedPrincey

posted

Hi I'm Sunny my age is between 14-15 and I wanna meet some friends

Report Reply

Reply by xenon

posted
updated

im xenon

he/they

im 18

i draw and handletter and animate and write a lot

omori ripped my heart out of my chest, tore it into a thousand tiny pieces, deep fried it, ate it, shat it out, taped it back together, and put it back in me

you can send friend requests without asking. ill probably accept them

Report Reply

Reply by Ciber

posted

Hello, my name is Lance or Ciber! I am 18 years old and my pronouns are He/They. Some of my current hyperfixations include Danganronpa, Omori, The Owl House, and Vocaloid. I watch a lot of anime and I've also been reading quite a bit of manga as well recently. I collect plushies and I currently have over 30 in my room. I draw a lot of the time, both digitally and traditionally but it's mostly been digital for the last year. I can play a couple instruments (guitar and ukulele) and I am learning how to play piano. I got into the Omori fandom after I saw the trailer for it on Steam before it officially released. I think I've probably played way too many hours of the game, but that isn't stopping me from going in to play it all again.

Report Reply

Reply by starboy

posted

helloooo im eros my pronouns are they/he and i am autistic and hyperfixated on omori hehehe i am also the biggest sunny kin to walk this planet

Report Reply

Reply by Basil

posted
updated

I’m basil! I just got this app today! I’m 13, in America, I have the est timezone! I’m a Basil irl!, I use He/They + Neopronouns!, I have adhd, so bear with me on that :,) Pleasure to meet you all! :D

Report Reply

Reply by :P

posted
updated

hiya im ed!! Updated intro heehee

He/she (pref. He/him) , i lov cowboy bebop

Autistic and dyslexic! I have a discord btw its spike#3003 :D

Report Reply

Reply by Perseus

posted

hi im percy! i love omori so much and im an advid artist and animator!! im a huge fan of studio ghibli and im trans+ unlabled!!

my fav color is deep green and my biggest kin is angel devil and sunny

Report Reply

Reply by Kelsey XD

posted

https://kelseyisverycool.carrd.co/

thats my all abt me go check it out :D

Report Reply

Reply by r✦wan

posted

hello, i'm rowan!! omori changed my life so i wanna talk about it with everyone here!! :)

Report Reply

Reply by ! MEL (active on tiktok)

posted

HIHI!! im mel or melanie <3 im 13 yrs old, a massive fan of Vocaloid and omori!! looking for omori/Vocaloid friends on here, I draw n do commissions! juz for funsies no need for the money if that makes sense?? usually on discord, she/they pronouns plspslsp, feel free to add :3

Report Reply

Reply by Adalia333

posted

hello! I'm Adalia. I've played the good ending and I'm working on finding secrets and the bad ending. My fav boss was Sweetheart and my favorite track is Tussle Among Trees. I am 18 and use any pronouns.

Report Reply

Reply by marbles 🍉 (inactive)

posted

hii you can call me marbles i've liked omori for about a year (jan 2022 from what i can remember). im the #1 kel fan and suntan shipper

Report Reply

Reply by marbles 🍉 (inactive)

posted

hii you can call me marbles i've liked omori for about a year (jan 2022 from what i can remember). im the #1 kel fan and suntan shipper

Report Reply

Reply by soupghosts

posted

Heeeyyy, My name is Zill but anyone can call me anything I rlly don't care haha. I have liked omori ever since it first came out! (Though I think I like the switch version better) ;3

Report Reply

Reply by WetSock

posted

AHHHH I was literally digging around here specifically to find a group for Omori fans <3

My name's Brianna but some online friends call me sock. Any pronouns work, usually people use she or they. I'm 23 and chill with minors interacting in groups and stuff but I only want people over 18 trying to private message or befriend me.

I love Omori sm because I'm really big on symbolism and the art style mostly. The humor is also top tier, especially some of the dry humor. Basil is my favorite character, he reminds me of one of my best friends <3

Report Reply

Reply by Fennexx

posted

yoyo im Parker, he/him/kits, im 15 (16 in may!)

I'm your average Omori enjoyer, 

Report Reply

Reply by mika

posted
updated

Heyya!1! My name is mika or aki! Im 15 , my pronouns are he/xe. Im agender bisexual and asexual. Currently i really love omori, enstars, proseka and witchs heart ^_^ . i lovveeeeee captain spaceboy <3

Report Reply

Reply by mako

posted

Hi!! call me mako, you can also call me shu or anything u want rlly, im 15! and my pronouns are he/him or it/they whatever is easier for you! im a genderfluid biromantic aceflux and i love omori, enstars, nijisanji, pjsekai, bungo stray dogs & chainsaw man i love basil w my enntire heart!!!

Report Reply

Reply by ZTKane

posted

Hey. Names ZTKane, huge fan of OMORI and small fan of the blue album by weezer.

Im 14, and go by he/him pronouns. Kel.

Report Reply

Reply by KingCheckmate

posted

hey i'm KingCheckmate, you can call me any nicknames based off that (check, checkmate, etc.) or I also go by Mordi. they/them is cool but I don't really mind. I'm 20. I've like omori for almost 2 years now but never really engaged in fandom aside from reading ao3 and liking art on twitter lol. I'm also very new to this website so we'll see how I like it here

Report Reply

Reply by Toast🍉

posted
updated

Names Toast! I'm 15 and use he/it pronouns and I've been a OMORI fan since 2021!

Report Reply

Reply by gordie

posted

Im lain or gordie

I go prefer the pronouns she/they but you can use any for me:)

I’m 13 and I play violin, I am in LOVEEEEE with cats 

Report Reply

Reply by ✩ arc

posted

basil!!

i love his design and how hes a really well made character :))

Report Reply