« School, College, University Forum

Medical School peeps?

Anyone in medical school or studying any medical fields?

I'm currently in college studying and earning credits towards transferring to a university to earn a radiology certificate!! Still haven't chose between MRI, CT, and Ultrasound yet. 

Feel free to share what you're studying to be! I'd love to meet some more med and med tech students out there!

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Kylie

posted

It's going to be my freshman year this fall and I'm going to be working on prerequisits for transfering to university in 2-3 years!

Report Reply

Reply by Christina

posted

I haven't decided where I'm going yet, maybe I want to be a nurse, but it's not very accurate, but I know for sure that it will be related to medicine

Report Reply

Reply by Frogbog72

posted

Reply by alexheimish

posted

Hello. Studying in a medical institution is not easy, and I know this from my own experience. It is difficult for me, because there are really many tasks. I decided to delegate some of them to the writing research proposal service . The guys deliver excellent papers, and offer the best prices.

Report Reply

Reply by AsphyxiA

posted

I'm currently studying to finish college before med-school, but I'm hoping to go into rural medicine!! Debating between general surgery or family medicine, but I'll probably go family medicine so I can open a clinic and be more useful lol

Report Reply