Topic: N3wb1e Sc3m0 kid here, wh3r3 d0 I f1nd sc3n3 cl0th3s in the US?

Sort Replies:

Reply by R0tt3n.c0rpse

posted

Look 0nline 0r Diy it 

More alt when you do it yourself 
Im getting back into my scene phase so i feel you xD

Report Reply

Reply by Korpse<3

posted

You wont necessarily find lots of scene/emo things at your local dollar store, but you might find a belt or two, ive seen some pretty cool accesories in there, honestly id say that the thrift store is the best place to find scene/emo stuff aside from Amazon.

Report Reply

Reply by j <3

posted

depop!!! or any other used clothez site- + honestly accessories are teh most important :> lotz of belts (u can find those @ hot topic, new hot topic suks tho but they have good accessories) + patterned thingz!! i luv my stipey gloves i have- i have hot pink + black ones & black + grey onez :D

Report Reply

Reply by ༓☾allikat☽༓

posted

sticking to basics like flat colored camisoles, jeans, average band shirts, etc makes it so you can style any outfit to this style as long as you have the right accessories. any outfit is scene af if youve got the hair imo.

Report Reply

Reply by xXR0se_th0rnzXx

posted
updated

I usually find cool graphic teez on Amazon! My tip is to find a tee you like and build off of it! 

An example from my very own cart!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The shirt 

The outfit I made out of it!! X3

I hope this helped !! <3

Report Reply

Reply by T3arfu1Love1y

posted

hot topic, thrifting, and also depop

Report Reply

Reply by 🖤🌈Ch4rl13_ch40s🌈🖤

posted

U can find a lot of sc3n3 chokers and band shirtz at Hot topic, I also tend 2 make my own clothez lol. Also around halloween haz a lot of gud stuff, spirit halloween haz arm warmers, chokerz and fishnetz. With this amazon iz ur best friend and so is the pony bead section at walmart lolz 

Report Reply

Reply by Xxx_LEXI_LETHAL_xxX

posted

THE BEST stores would probably be hot topic or your local thrift store. Also amazon has some cheap but very good scene stuff! Hope this helps! :D

Report Reply

Reply by alter3go

posted

thrifting!!!!! i cannot stress this enough thrifting. normal stores dont sell any scene clothes

Report Reply

Hot topic, spencers, zumiez typa stores, but online has the better stuff. Amazon, etsy, online thrifting. I may perhaps sell some of my old band shirts and other clothing items. Also diy stuff as well

Report Reply

Hot topic, spencers, zumiez typa stores, but online has the better stuff. Amazon, etsy, online thrifting. I may perhaps sell some of my old band shirts and other clothing items. Also diy stuff as well

Report Reply

Reply by thoughtlessAgitator

posted

party city has some good stuff, i think they have cheap hair extentions, fuzzy legwarmers and all that stuff

Report Reply

Reply by D4V3 !!!!

posted

Not from da us, but I usually thrift or use online storezz!! making your own things (like kandi braceltes, drawing scene related thingz on jeans, etc) Also helpz too !!

Report Reply

Reply by bri

posted

what i do is find clothes with potential , diy a bit and accesorize x3 , g00d 1uck!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by 🌈🦕💖~Grace​~💖🦕🌈

posted

Target has rlly good skinny jeans and Hot Topic has the armwarmers, studded belts, and shirts!

Report Reply

Reply by ponicupcakexx

posted

thrifting! I recommend goodwill and a good online thrift store is Mercari :b

Report Reply

Reply by xXtrinity.toxicityXx

posted

There's this online shop I found on instagram that sells scene clothing called "Invader Scene" their choices are very limited since they are a small business but I think some of the stuff theyve got is pretty cute and reasonably priced :]

Report Reply

Reply by sicksploink

posted

you can get alot from thrifting! and depop is good too

Report Reply

Reply by 🦇Yayo🦇

posted

online, stores dont really sell emo/scene stuff 

Report Reply