« Back to the sc3mo k1dz!! Forum

N3wb1e Sc3m0 kid here, wh3r3 d0 I f1nd sc3n3 cl0th3s in the US?

1 w4nt cute scene cl0th3s s0 b4dly but 1 don't kn0w where t0 look- 4ny t1ps?

Report Topic

68 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by 🦇Yayo🦇

posted

online, stores dont really sell emo/scene stuff 

Report Reply

Reply by sicksploink

posted

you can get alot from thrifting! and depop is good too

Report Reply

Reply by xX.n0rdic.n0cturnal.Xx

posted

thrifting, depop, merchnow, rideordie, silent scream, afflicted heartz 

Report Reply

Reply by xXtrinity.toxicityXx

posted

There's this online shop I found on instagram that sells scene clothing called "Invader Scene" their choices are very limited since they are a small business but I think some of the stuff theyve got is pretty cute and reasonably priced :]

Report Reply

Reply by ponicupcakexx

posted

thrifting! I recommend goodwill and a good online thrift store is Mercari :b

Report Reply

Reply by 🌈🦕💖~Grace​~💖🦕🌈

posted

Target has rlly good skinny jeans and Hot Topic has the armwarmers, studded belts, and shirts!

Report Reply

Reply by bri

posted

what i do is find clothes with potential , diy a bit and accesorize x3 , g00d 1uck!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by D4V3 !!!!

posted

Not from da us, but I usually thrift or use online storezz!! making your own things (like kandi braceltes, drawing scene related thingz on jeans, etc) Also helpz too !!

Report Reply

Reply by thoughtlessAgitator

posted

party city has some good stuff, i think they have cheap hair extentions, fuzzy legwarmers and all that stuff

Report Reply

Hot topic, spencers, zumiez typa stores, but online has the better stuff. Amazon, etsy, online thrifting. I may perhaps sell some of my old band shirts and other clothing items. Also diy stuff as well

Report Reply

Hot topic, spencers, zumiez typa stores, but online has the better stuff. Amazon, etsy, online thrifting. I may perhaps sell some of my old band shirts and other clothing items. Also diy stuff as well

Report Reply

Reply by alter3go

posted

thrifting!!!!! i cannot stress this enough thrifting. normal stores dont sell any scene clothes

Report Reply

Reply by Xxx_LEXI_LETHAL_xxX

posted

THE BEST stores would probably be hot topic or your local thrift store. Also amazon has some cheap but very good scene stuff! Hope this helps! :D

Report Reply

Reply by 🖤🌈Ch4rl13_ch40s🌈🖤

posted

U can find a lot of sc3n3 chokers and band shirtz at Hot topic, I also tend 2 make my own clothez lol. Also around halloween haz a lot of gud stuff, spirit halloween haz arm warmers, chokerz and fishnetz. With this amazon iz ur best friend and so is the pony bead section at walmart lolz 

Report Reply

Reply by T3arfu1Love1y

posted

hot topic, thrifting, and also depop

Report Reply

Reply by xXR0se_th0rnzXx

posted
updated

I usually find cool graphic teez on Amazon! My tip is to find a tee you like and build off of it! 

An example from my very own cart!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The shirt 

The outfit I made out of it!! X3

I hope this helped !! <3

Report Reply

Reply by ༓☾allikat☽༓

posted

sticking to basics like flat colored camisoles, jeans, average band shirts, etc makes it so you can style any outfit to this style as long as you have the right accessories. any outfit is scene af if youve got the hair imo.

Report Reply

Reply by j <3

posted

depop!!! or any other used clothez site- + honestly accessories are teh most important :> lotz of belts (u can find those @ hot topic, new hot topic suks tho but they have good accessories) + patterned thingz!! i luv my stipey gloves i have- i have hot pink + black ones & black + grey onez :D

Report Reply

Reply by Korpse<3

posted

You wont necessarily find lots of scene/emo things at your local dollar store, but you might find a belt or two, ive seen some pretty cool accesories in there, honestly id say that the thrift store is the best place to find scene/emo stuff aside from Amazon.

Report Reply

Reply by R0tt3n.c0rpse

posted

Look 0nline 0r Diy it 

More alt when you do it yourself 
Im getting back into my scene phase so i feel you xD

Report Reply

Reply by Cherry

posted
updated

Personally I recommend, Hot Topic, Spencer's, Zumiez, Boxed Lunch, Vampfreaks, Dolls Kill, for tripp pants I recommend TrippNYC. For the colorful studded belts I recommend looking up colored Studded belts on Amazon and Ebay. 

Report Reply

Reply by holliethestrange

posted

vampire freaks is a great store but tbh accessories are the main thing, any clothes can look scene or emo with the makeup hair or accessories

Report Reply

Reply by xX.milksterz.Xx

posted

i mostly do thrifting, sometimes u gotta look a bit to find good scene stuff but make sure u look at most of the store and not just the gender that u normally shop in !! for accessories, i usually do that myself. i make kandi bracelets, necklaces and other pieces which is pretty easy to find tutorials on ! i also use random old plastic bracelets from like the early 2010s or use mcdonalds toys for interesting charms,, hope this helps !!

Report Reply

Reply by christian

posted

ii hooneeztly goo 2 claaiireez, hottoopiic aand thriift moost oof whaat ii haave but oonliine stoores aare reeaally goood :3

Report Reply

Reply by Marshall

posted

mainly online from small businesses, alternative stores (although they r kinda lacking lately) and reselling websites. ive also found some awesome stuff from thrift stores, yard/garage sales, and tbh dollar tree has a bunch of cute accesories and stuff.

Report Reply

Reply by mae_g03s_r4wR

posted

i get the numbers part but youre using way too many, not even satirically.. and try this link, i found this store from another person on here

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjGv_Gn_tj2AhU2oHIEHdlRBOIQFnoECAQQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fteespring.com%2Fid%2Fstores%2Fsilent-scream-clothing&usg=AOvVaw0S-KQVwYESwQeqSBmtigRp

Report Reply

Reply by (: Ash :)

posted

I personally recommend Hot Topic, Claire's, and any kind of thrift store! G00d luck sc3m0 k1d !!

Report Reply

Reply by Sc3ne_gurll2008

posted

Hot topic has some accesories, Shein suprisingly has some scene clothing and arm warmers, thrifting is a rlly good idea, and just mixing and matching old clothing.

Report Reply

Reply by x.{finn}.x

posted
updated

thrift, poshmark, etc. i find some stuff like that. figure out which brands the emos wore or band t shirts and thrift them if you realy wanna look like youre stuck in 2008(those "stheart." shirts are a good example of what emos wore, hard to find tho). but mostly emos back then wore normal Abercrombie & Fitch/Hollister clothing too. buy 2000s fasion basically. all you need is the emo haircut, you dont need to go all out really. if youre against thrifting all i can say is its gonna be harder to do. thrifting is better for the environment. all that polyester filled clothing doesn't go in a land fill ruining the earth at least, instead it makes people look cool

Report Reply

Reply by ☢️Craig☢️

posted

id honestly recommend online, its most likely cheaper than anything you could find in stores currently

Maybe check your local mall? im unsure of the prices though
best of luck to you :0)

Report Reply

Reply by gingerlyPanic

posted

i just got a lotta cute stuff at da dollar store!!!! maybe check the one near mew?? :3c

Report Reply

Reply by GAVIN

posted

hot topic but 4 scene stuff i suggest spencer’s, party city, and spirit halloween!

Report Reply

Reply by max O_x!!

posted

i usually go on depop 2 find my clothing!!:DD

Report Reply

Reply by kiddywiddyX3

posted

1f you w4nna find scen3 m3rch try l0c4l st0rez LOL XD

Report Reply

Reply by headfirst4halos

posted

thrifting has gotten me sum good finds x3 also amazon is good 4 accessoriez n stuff  ^3^

Report Reply

Reply by (≧▽≦)+K1TTY_X3

posted

Craft stores and Walmart have lotsa beads!!! Which iz good fur Kandi and making accessories!!

Report Reply

Reply by CHEEKY MONKEY

posted

claires, party city, and spirit halloween have good scene accessories !!!

hot topic and spencers miiiight have started selling more sceney clothing?? havent been 2 either in a while so idk! :0

here r sum brands/websites u can find online that hav good scene/emo clothing !!!

newbreed girl

tripp nyc

akumu ink

cupcake cult

silent scream

cyberdog

candytrap

Report Reply

Reply by ✯DJ✯

posted

Hot Topic, Spencer's, or even just a local thrift store/alternative store. It sort of depends where u live in the US but even if you don't have anywhere in your local mall, online places like Mercari and Depop have a lot of cool clothes 

Report Reply

Reply by WoodLandEmo

posted

i mostly go thrifting a lot and alter clothing too.

Report Reply

Reply by WoodLandEmo

posted

I also sell old ALt clothes for 12-20$ Dresses, T-shirts, bags, and shoes

I'm on Mercari at WoodLandEmo 

Report Reply

Reply by PK_Starz!☆

posted

i mean ik this is old but-

hot topic (if you have a big budget)

clairs (dont judge)

spencers, maybe

AMAZON

thrifting (goodwill, ect)

but mainly online

Report Reply

Reply by cardiacXsilence

posted

in my experience, literally anywhere. lots of scene kids just wore normal clothes most of the time, so i'd try finding old 2000s pieces online or in thrift stores. looking up scene kid outfits from the myspace days is super useful for figuring out specific pieces you want!! etsy, ebay, mercari, poshmark, etc

Report Reply

Reply by Finn

posted

Hot Topic, Spencers, Thrift Stores, Amazon, Etsy

Report Reply

Reply by xXCharlie_the_CorpseXx

posted

i recomend ebay!! maybe depop 2 but ive never used bc its not available in south america:(

etsy also hav cool stuff but its mostly made by self taught artist!!!

Report Reply

Reply by 9scarecrows

posted

the clothes store

Report Reply

Reply by Esther

posted

thifting!!

Report Reply

Reply by Felix

posted

Online and thrifting are your best options

Report Reply

Reply by Felix

posted

Online and thrifting are your best options

Report Reply

Reply by Sleepyman222

posted

Yes omg so there are rly cool websites like silent scream,Jessica Louise,drop dead and look on Pinterest they have a lot on good stuff there :)

Report Reply

Reply by L

posted

Hot Topic is pretty good. I’m definitely not an expert, but a lot of my emo friends like it.

Report Reply