Topic: N3wb1e Sc3m0 kid here, wh3r3 d0 I f1nd sc3n3 cl0th3s in the US?

Sort Replies:

Reply by XxAlexAgonyxX

posted

i thrift most of mine

Report Reply

Reply by STINKY_DINKYYZ

posted

amazon is the best place to get stuff and you could upcycle and make bracelets and stuff <3

Report Reply

Reply by Catatonic Clownlover

posted

u could probably find some belts or cut up some beaded bracelets/necklaces and make them your own!! i have a ton of poptabs from having my friends donate them and you can make necklaces and belt chains and bracelets with those! you might be able to get some long socks on clearance at stores and can cut holes in them for armwarmers! sew the holes up if youre fancy! im not sure abt the clothes tho… you might be able to scavenge for some clothing at thrift stores or garage sales!

Report Reply

Reply by ✩𝔄𝔰𝔥✩

posted

it may sound silly but any thrift store has scene type clothing you just have to look :P good luck finding thingz!

Report Reply

Reply by Retsycas

posted

This may not be much help but check your local hobby lobby! I found some adorable earrings, bracelets, charms, etc

They're my go-to place for creating/finding my own scene jewelry and even clothing if you look in the felt/fabric sections! they also have a sale going on almost constantly where I'm at so you never know what you'll find! I got the cutest chain necklace (big chains) for only 1 dollar!

Report Reply

Reply by Retsycas

posted

This may not be much help but check your local hobby lobby! I found some adorable earrings, bracelets, charms, etc

They're my go-to place for creating/finding my own scene jewelry and even clothing if you look in the felt/fabric sections! they also have a sale going on almost constantly where I'm at so you never know what you'll find! I got the cutest chain necklace (big chains) for only 1 dollar!

Report Reply

Reply by CL0V3R

posted

I thrift, find my old tee from childhood, and go to spencers and hot topic (heal hot topic!!) :3

Report Reply

Reply by Skup!

posted

thrift stores!!!!! if they have a costume section make sure to check there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Alexx

posted

Goodwill is a gud 1, eBay is gud 2, Wal-Mart has some but sizes r limited, target, hot topic has band tees, malls r just gud place 2 go ^•^ hope thus helped 

Report Reply

Reply by PnkR0ckGrl

posted

Look at Hot Topic and Spencers for some stuff (mainly found shirts and belts there),  Thrift stores, hobby stores for beads and charms for kandi, and then you can look online for anything else you need :3

Report Reply

Reply by Barb

posted

Online shops (Vampire Freaks, Amazon, Etsy, etc), Hot Topic, and sometimes in thrift shops

Report Reply

Reply by ArthurNic

posted

try to find things on shops that not for the scene kid public, like department stores, its way cheaper

Report Reply

Reply by Auggie!!

posted

Thrifting n stuff is cool, but vampire freaks, sanX, gloomy bear and stuff like that is usually where I get my clothes.

Report Reply

Reply by Keu

posted

hot topic still has remnants of its past and it seems to be making a comeback, just daily checking there and searching around past the disney products and you'll find something worth it!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Super sexy grandpa :P

posted

thrifting

Report Reply

Reply by Jilly

posted

HI! 

thrifting, depop, hot topic, target, walmart, 

Report Reply

Reply by Vic

posted

I find stuff on depop or like a thrift store. punk stores will have tripp pants usually. I will gladly help you find stuff if you would like.

Report Reply

Reply by Whorey

posted

It's mostly all about the hair! If you wanna look scenemo just decor ur hair and wtv u wear will automatically look scenemo 

Report Reply