Topic: The worst part about being in a relationship?

Sort Replies:

Reply by SilvaBabyyy

posted

when i gave more energy and effort then i received .... really made me change my perspective about anything in the future .... and the fact that my friends tell me im always better single says alot, because i agree. 

Report Reply

Reply by Kd

posted

Their love language is touch ugh

Report Reply

Reply by Elizabeth Broome

posted

when you bust your ass working 40+ hours a week, and they dont do anything. not even clean the house and you have to do everything. clean, cook, and work? like brah!!

Report Reply

Reply by DJ M.I.P.

posted

All the arguments in the relationship, I had too many in my marriage, hence I have been divorced for 9 years 

Report Reply

Reply by pili♡

posted

que no tenga responsabilidad afectiva !! sal de ahí.

Report Reply

Reply by pili♡

posted

que no tenga responsabilidad afectiva !! sal de ahí.

Report Reply

Reply by Susanpnj

posted

The worst part is when you give your all for the relationship and they give the bare minimum. In the beginning they’re all into you but when they get you the compliments stop. I just wish I could meet someone who puts as much energy into the relationship as I do. 

Report Reply

Reply by not_lain

posted

when one is not ready for it

Report Reply

Reply by Alexa

posted

They want you to give up your dreams for theirs 

Report Reply

Reply by frogbert

posted

For me it is when you have to change the main things about yourself to make them happy.

Report Reply

Reply by Christopher Julian

posted

When it starts to fail and you can’t really do much but watch it happen. 

Report Reply

Reply by 🔮 Danitza

posted

When someone isn't on the same page as you and they hold you back from living your best life. It truly is better to be alone than to be with someone whose a drag.

Report Reply

Reply by Ana

posted

him saying he loved me but talking to tons of girls at the same time

Report Reply

Reply by Serendipity ★

posted

getting bored. either i get bored of them or they get bored of me.

Report Reply

Reply by Ciaran

posted

When I found out he liked feet

Report Reply

Reply by Kelsey <3

posted

feeling like u constantly annoying them.

Report Reply

Reply by winniee

posted

how they stop putting in effort eventually... it's something i'm currently dealing with right now. 

Report Reply

Reply by Harmony

posted

The uncertainty now a days people are good at masking emotions I don’t think anyone is authentic anymore. 

Report Reply

Reply by sarah christine <3

posted

lol getting cheated on

Report Reply

Reply by Harmony

posted

The uncertainty now a days people are good at masking emotions I don’t think anyone is authentic anymore. 

Report Reply

Reply by Emz

posted

Finding out they aren't the person you thought they were (especially if the talking stage was rushed or there wasn't a talking stage at all)

Report Reply

Reply by snalekod

posted

how emotionally draining they can be, and one sided

constant paranoia of being scared ur s/o is cheating or is uninterested no matter how much you trust them

the peak days of your relationship during the first few months and on the third it seems as if everything falls apart

Report Reply

Reply by galaxyy Cat

posted

dealing with your partners insecurities when they are the exact opposite of your own. like im gonna do it even if im uncomfy cause i love him and i want to support him whatever way i can. but man has been screwed over a few too many times and i dont intend on quitting what i signed up for, im just a bit worn out at times Owo

Report Reply

Reply by Harmony

posted

Report Reply

Reply by hilma %¤#"

posted

overthinking 

Report Reply

Reply by erin!!

posted

the fact that it could all end within like 10 seconds; the feeling of "hey if we break up it'll destroy everything"

Report Reply

Reply by Nazaan

posted

When they don't listen to Frank Ocean

Report Reply

Reply by Abbster

posted

when they kill you in fucking minecraft bro. the damn betrayal

Report Reply

Reply by Azriellen

posted

When your partner lies to you or when It's a one sided relationship

Report Reply

Reply by ᴍɪᴄʜᴇᴀʟ

posted

how emotionally exhausting it can be

i have pretty low self esteem, and people ive dated have had very very low self esteem (mostly) and its draining to have to constantly reassure them. if you dont find the right person it can end very badly

Report Reply

Reply by josie♡

posted

patience and communication definately, when youre in a relationship, time has to be distributed in many different ways, less time could either feel like distance or a break, more time could feel obsessive, and then communicating ones feelings to another opens an entirely new area

Report Reply

Reply by LexiconDisgr4ced

posted

How much more it hurts to be alone for a long time

Report Reply

Reply by Jess

posted

Ugh tbh how risky it is gettin into one.. like u dont know what could happen or what their "true colors" are...like everything could change on just a random day

Report Reply

Reply by marta

posted

for me it's when the relationship drags on and you're not getting your emotional needs met anymore and then you feel like the bad guy for breaking up bc they didn't do anything wrong per say, they just didn't do enough you know ?

Report Reply

Reply by Stfuariana

posted

Him breathing other girls air

Report Reply

Reply by Sivan Alyra Rose🍒

posted

I don't wanna speak on shitty relationships that are obviously toxic. However I will say it was like being hit by a truck I saw coming when I realized I am in a healthy relationship, but now MY toxic ass was gonna have to TrY and be a good person more often than not. It's exhausting being good. No wonder so many relationships are bad! LMAO

Report Reply

Reply by daiyuyu

posted

how I have every love language and no matter how much attention they give me, it's not enough for me.

Report Reply

Reply by Official Boyfriend

posted

You don't know why it's going to end.

Report Reply

Reply by 🔮 Danitza

posted

No longer just worrying about yourself.

Report Reply

Reply by soyeuni

posted

lovebombing.

Report Reply

Reply by Astra<3

posted

wasted time maybe if it wast the one. otherwise prob jealousy at least for me

Report Reply

Reply by Sil <3 (she/they)

posted

When you can tell they're losing feelings 4 u </3

Report Reply

Reply by Lizzy

posted

For me, I'd say when someone would rather work on someone else when they need to work on themselves first.

For example, my sister is only 16 and struggles with a lot of mental health issues like depression, anxiety, OCD, and Adhd. On top of all that she has separation anxiety and tons of phobias. Like we can't even mention an hypothetical apocalypse around her because she'd have a full blown panic attack. She's dating another 16 year old who's very low maintenance yet, she, herself is very High maintenance. My mom and I both tell her to take a break from her relationship, if you can call it that, I mean she is young, and focus on herself. Do something she, and only she wants to do, instead of also dragging the boy with her everywhere or only doing what he wants. I get it, First love blah blah blah. There's more fish in the sea and you'll realize it more so when you figure it out yourself first.

Then there's my mother. I have constantly seen her whine and mope whenever she was single that'd she die alone, but when she's in a relationship She does everything for that person and puts them on a pedestal. I tell her the same thing that I tell my sister. Focus on yourself. Find your own redeeming qualities and not try to have someone permanently there to point them out for you because it's not there job to literally tell you 200 times a day you're perfect when you should be saying it yourself. I also tell her she has no room to talk whenever she tells my sister to focus on herself. Every night she makes her boyfriend's dinner, while also enduring the complaints that our house is still not to her boyfriend's satisfactory of cleanliness even though I help her clean everyday. Then She lets him sit around and do nothing for the rest of the day just because he works all day. Oh boo hoo he works from 6 am to 3 pm. If he lived alone, which he never has, my mom has a thing for mommas boy's, He'd still need to clean his own place, cook, and everything else.

Me? I am actually focusing on myself. At least baby steps. I started daily affirmations and daily skin care as well as drinking a lot more water than I already did. In the last 3 days I already feel better.I started afternoon meditations for my own anxiety and give myself 2 hours of reading, and 2 hours of walking.

Someday, I hope to find that special girl, but I know I need to work on myself.

Report Reply

Reply by ren

posted

For me the beginning of relationships are always hard, (not that I really have much experience) because it tends to be awkward trying to get to know eachother and figure out the dynamic

Report Reply

Reply by adria

posted

when the two of you have completely different communication styles so when things go wrong you just piss each other off LOL

Report Reply

Reply by megancg

posted

when you feel like your putting in all the effort 

Report Reply

Reply by M1k3y

posted

I’m a hoe 💃💃

Report Reply

Reply by maxx ꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱

posted

having to share food :,) 

Report Reply

Reply by jillian♡

posted

the shit-talking after a breakup.

Report Reply

Reply by SceneQween

posted

When you can't really do what you want. I know controlling is bad but that's not what I'm refering to. I'm refering to the fact that your partner has to voice on what they think about a piercing, tattoo, haircut, or haircolor that you want. they will say I prefer you not to do it, or if there is a person that you like hanging out with, usually its another dude you consider a close friend, your partner says no because they have suspicions that your bro-friend is gonna make a move. on top of where to live and what pets you want, objects in the house. that sort of thing.

Report Reply