Report Reply

Reply by !Ash!

posted

2 just the earrings i got 2 days ago:)

Report Reply

Reply by Ren

posted

5 lol, 2 piercings on both sides of the ears, and a nose piercing,

but im dying for a belly button and more ear piercings..and maybe a septum and a tongue :)

Report Reply

Reply by Kash

posted

i got my helix and just my firsts atm coz of school but in lockdown i gave myself a nose piercing so defo looking forward to getting that back.

future piercings, eyebrow, ton more ear, and possibly another nose and septum, lowkey want my lip and im still pissed i cant have an industrial

Report Reply

Reply by Aqua

posted

Currently just 4 lobe piercings but im hoping to get some industrial bars , a nose bridge one and maybe some snakebites

Report Reply

Reply by Danya

posted

2, I have a septum and a belly button piercing:)

Report Reply

Reply by kelly lynn

posted
updated

That are still open 11

Report Reply

Reply by $hape$hifter

posted

5 but i have an appointment to get 2 more next weekend 

Report Reply

Reply by $hape$hifter

posted

5 but i have an appointment to get 2 more next weekend 

Report Reply

Reply by Alexa

posted

I have 10 or so- Flat, septum, nostril, seconds, firsts, daith, and nips. hoping to get a tragus soon

Report Reply

Reply by Edgar Allan Hoe

posted

sifted through this entire reply section just to find out I'm the only one here (currently) with none!

Never even had one in the past that healed, unlike the other current 0 piercings individual in the replies who did have some that did eventually heal

Report Reply

Reply by Pluto Blaxx

posted

I have 3 currently idk if i want more or not 

Report Reply

Reply by -Leo-

posted

atm i have 6, planning on getting way more 

Report Reply

Reply by Em0princess666

posted

7 now but i had 10 

Report Reply

Reply by ★☆ VIRGIN_GERMS ☆★

posted

ONLY 3! MISSING MY BELLY BUTTON RING DAY BY DAY

Report Reply

Reply by ⟡ 𝕷𝖊𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖊 ⟡

posted

Have about 12! 5 in each ear and snake bites, definitely will be getting more in the future :) 

Report Reply

Reply by Price

posted

9 currently, and planning on more.

Report Reply

Reply by ❥ Adda

posted

Nine if the two normal earrings count!

Report Reply

Reply by ᓚᘏᗢ ♡!!

posted

I have 2? (Lobes + Industrial) and I'm hoping to get a septum and and eyebrow piercing soon!

Report Reply

Reply by comatosedaydream

posted

13 as of rn but really want more.

Currently have triple lobes on both ears, double helix on my right, tragus, conch and helix on my left, bellybutton and nose done :))

Report Reply

Reply by Inzaghi

posted

Reply by ♡Addy ♡

posted

Ik this is a very old post but I only have one and Im getting a second in a few months!

Report Reply

Reply by ☆DEZI☆

posted

I have nine! I really would like some new ones but I'm stuck on what I should get <3

Report Reply

Reply by stunnagirljaz

posted

i only have a belly button piercing but i love it i can’t wait for it to heal and change it

Report Reply

Reply by stunnagirljaz

posted

i only have a belly button piercing but i love it i can’t wait for it to heal and change it

Report Reply

Reply by ¿¡GH0ST?!(o_O)

posted

I currently have 4, 2 on each earz I’m planning to get a lot of them :)

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔤𝔲𝔱𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔱

posted

16 total, 10 on my ears and 6 on my face :') i have paired nostrils and high nostrils, septum, and a smiley. i used to have a medusa before i got my smiley, but after 3 tries i gave up bc my body wasn't having it

Report Reply

Reply by StupidWittleBaby

posted

I just recently got to four! I had my lobes pierced as a little kid (Clair's infections woo hoo! /s), then got my snake bites this past November. The healing process has been a lot more annoying than I expected, especially with my sensory issues, but I love them. Next, I want to get my bridge done, then my septum. I'd also love to get nipple piercings, I think they're so pretty, but I'm terrified of that kind of pain :')

Report Reply

Reply by Ronnie :>

posted

1. and im gonna keep it @ 1 till i move out my parents almost had a heart attack from just the 1 lol

but i rlly want 6 at least 

Report Reply

Reply by ꒰ა~Sarah~໒꒱

posted

8! I got 2 piercings on each ear lobe, 1 nostril, my snakebites & belly button.

Report Reply

Reply by raven

posted

hiii! I have 22 piercings, 7 and 8 in my ears, 4 facial ones and 3 body piercings! I plan on getting more tho, I think my next ones will be either venom bite tongue piercings or snake bites :)

Report Reply

Reply by Ezra ⛧

posted

had 5 but i'm down to 2 now (>w<)

Report Reply

Reply by Jittery

posted

Reply by ray

posted

omg i only have 2, my septum and my ears. but i want to get my lip peirced soon so bad! and more ear peircings and possibly another nose one loll

Report Reply

Reply by Ary

posted

Only my ears pierced and one nose piercing but want more!

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_rox_xX

posted

i have 3, both ears and the side of my nose, i think one of the ear piercings closed tho

Report Reply

Reply by sadking

posted

Only one, I have my septum pierced.

Report Reply

Reply by Nii ★🎸🎧⋆。 °⋆

posted

Reply by ·:*¨༺ ♱maddie·:*¨༺ ♱

posted

currently only 7, both my eyebrows, both my nose, snake bites, and belly. my ears closed a while ago. want to get a septum, labret, and possibly bridge , and obviously more ear ones

Report Reply

Reply by jubokkoyomi

posted

Sitting at 11 and wanting more! 

Report Reply

Reply by roxas

posted

this is a big one for me as i’ve done all my piercings myself lol i love piercings!!!

so far, in my life i’ve gotten 20 different piercings!!!

(both eyebrows, bridge, both nostrils, septum, smiley, snake bites, both dimples, 3 on each ear, both nipples, and belly)

currently, i have 6 piercings in with jewelry. (one eyebrow, septum, both dimples, one snake lip ring, and a belly ring) 

my right eyebrow piercing rejected :( my smiley was so painful omg i had to take that shit out. my left nostril ring fell out and it eventually closed however my right nostril still has an open hole just without jewelry. my nipples were the most painful piercing i’ve ever had omg. the difference from that and the smiley tho was that while the smiley’s piercing process didn’t hurt, the healing process was a fucking bitch, to the point where it became unbearable and i had to take it out but with the nipple piercing process was so much more painful however the healing process wasn’t that bad, it was very sore but i could deal with it. the reason i ended up taking the nipple piercings out however was because i ended up doing one of them super crooked and it pissed me off, i’m pretty sure i passed out doing it lmao i remember having to take a break before doing the second one

i love piercings but at the end of the day please get them done professionally even if you’re a minor just wait because it is cool to have piercings but you can always get them when you’re older i guess. it is cool being the “pierced” kid tho lmao

Report Reply

Reply by xxstarxx

posted

fourteen, including my gauges :]

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔇𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔉𝔞𝔠𝔢 ©

posted

i have 24 currently

Report Reply

Reply by Panda Warrior

posted

lol I feel so basic I only have one in each ear TT. When im older maybe ill get the second ones but needles scare me so

Report Reply

Reply by SKINLESS

posted

curently got 15

Difff gon get more, sad to say my ears dont really have anything, ive gotta work on them next

Report Reply

Reply by UrlocalPossum

posted

Two rn gonna get a few more at some point hopef

Report Reply

Reply by StreetCarp

posted

5 currently

o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ

Report Reply

Reply by 𖤐 Elias 𖤐

posted

only 4 rn, planning on getting like 10 more in the near future lol.

Report Reply

Reply by pixieily

posted

8. i'm getting another one soon though

Report Reply

Reply by bbqcl0

posted

i used to have 6 but im down to two. They either got ripped out of infected

Report Reply