« Games Forum

The Sims

Does anyone here play the sims and if so how many sim lives have you taken over the years?Β 

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Regular Ass Raymond

posted

COUNTLESS.Β 

But honestly the best feeling is having a massive family tree and personalized photos of the generations in the new home with the great great great great great great grandchildren of bella gothΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by π•½π–Šπ–“π–Šπ–Š

posted

Okay true. It’s very satisfying because it takes ages haha

Report Reply

Reply by ~*~Coral~*~

posted

The Sims and myspace is hardcore nostalgia for me. I wish I had The Sims!

Report Reply

Reply by MetallValkyrien

posted

I play the sims, and I've killed enough to make it look like a war crime.

Report Reply

Reply by Kymee Ostrom

posted

Me currently have one active sim household I had others but deleted them I just wanted to start over and get to know my sims one of my OG families though had 6 kids I deleted it cause two many people to take care of.

Report Reply

Reply by xXLil4cLuXx

posted

Well I have a serial killer mod so, a lot.

Report Reply

Reply by CyberKitty85

posted

Way too many sim lives to count haha. I started playing Sims 1 as a little girl then played Sims 2 double deluxe. Then I never played Sims 3 because at that time of my life I didnt have a good computer. But then back in 2015 I started playing Sims 4 and now I have 2274 hours played on Sims 4 aloneπŸ˜‚

Report Reply

Reply by Kayla

posted

many generations worth, too many

Report Reply

Reply by Kayla

posted

many generations worth, too many

Report Reply

Reply by Sydney

posted

I love The Sims! I've been playing since the year 2000. I usually play The Sims 1 & 2. I'm old school.

Report Reply

Reply by k i n z

posted

I looooveΒ the Sims. Right now I've really gotten back into The Sims 2, but I'm tempted to give The Sims 4 another go again soon.

Report Reply