« Games Forum

The Sims

Does anyone here play the sims and if so how many sim lives have you taken over the years?Β 

Report Topic

26 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by electricpants57

posted

plenty!! mostly play jsut to make my sims have drama in the family. just wiped out some single lady's four teenage daughters "the virgin suicides" style

Report Reply

Reply by C4Lv1n (calvin)

posted

Sadly haven't taken many sims lives (minus bat lady, died it a pool {on accident})

but I've recently been getting into custom content so if anyone can send me cute scene/emo/2000s esk custom content links that would be cool : 3

Report Reply

Reply by Adam 🎸 🎢

posted

I pretty much play the sims 2 every day XP

Report Reply

Reply by jojo

posted

there is an archive of sims 1 content and also modding tools on the internet archive

Report Reply

Reply by Skycrown

posted

The Sims is a life simulation video game series developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts. The first game in the series, The Sims, was released in 2000. The series has since become one of the best-selling video game franchises of all time, with over 200 million copies sold worldwide.

The Sims games allow players to create their own virtual characters, called Sims, and control their lives. Players can chooseΒ https://sky-crown.comΒ their Sims' appearance, personality, and goals. They can also build homes for their Sims and furnish them with furniture and appliances.

The Sims games are known for their open-ended gameplay and creativity. Players can choose to play the game however they want, whether they want to focus on their Sims' careers, relationships, or hobbies. The games also feature a variety of expansion packs and downloadable content that add new features and gameplay options.

Overall, The Sims games are a fun and relaxing way to escape from reality. They offer a variety of gameplay options and allow players to create their own unique stories.

Report Reply

Reply by kool_thing0

posted

the sims is basically my lifeΒ 

i defo get too attached to them and grieve their deathsΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by Art DX

posted

It's funny to found this thread because I'm making a marathon of the portable The Sims games.

Already have played Bustin' Out, The Urbz, Sims 2 for GBA and I'm playing the DS version of The Sims 2 right now. I love that those versions have a story and the missions stuff.

Report Reply

Reply by Jesse

posted

I play The Sims on occasion. I use to be very addicted to The Sims 2 after one of my internet friends talked me into buying it and the later The Sims 3. Sims 2 is still my favorite.

As for killing a Sim I did kill one by accident once. In Sims 2 or 3 my main Sim electrocuted himself while fixing the stove not long after I stared the game.Then one time I saw a Sim freeze to death in The Sims 4.

Report Reply

Reply by StarSpangledDanger666

posted

Well, my brother played it mainly and then I got into it. I was always afraid of killing my sims. Of all of the sims games I've played, I've probably killed only three sims...LOL

Report Reply

Reply by niks <3

posted

i love the sims! but honestly only really natural deaths have happened in my game lol.

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_cyan_dreams_xX

posted

I do! I own a bunch of the games from the main 4 on PC (with a handful of DLC from all) to most of the PS2 sims games :D

My fave sims game is definitely Sims 2 and as for killing sims I've killed too many to count but what sim fan hasn't lolΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by BougieBonez

posted

LMFAO I actually enjoy making the sim, building and decorating than I like actually playing it haha

Report Reply

Reply by Ava !!!

posted

one time i saw a girl on tiktok who ig has never played the sims getting mad in a comment section of a video of someone pretending to kill jake gyllenhal in the sims LOL

Report Reply

Reply by SimGuruVic

posted

yaaasΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by fendi

posted

yes!!!! i used to be rlly into killing them when i was a kid but now i'm a legacy player and get rlly attached to themΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by π–†π–‘π–Šπ–

posted

Sims 2 is everything. I love messing around with the Pleasantview characters cause they're all so well connected. I have the Sims 4 but it's been hard to get as into it as TS2.

Report Reply

Reply by k i n z

posted

I looooveΒ the Sims. Right now I've really gotten back into The Sims 2, but I'm tempted to give The Sims 4 another go again soon.

Report Reply

Reply by Kayla

posted

many generations worth, too many

Report Reply

Reply by Kayla

posted

many generations worth, too many

Report Reply

Reply by CyberKitty85

posted

Way too many sim lives to count haha. I started playing Sims 1 as a little girl then played Sims 2 double deluxe. Then I never played Sims 3 because at that time of my life I didnt have a good computer. But then back in 2015 I started playing Sims 4 and now I have 2274 hours played on Sims 4 alone

Report Reply

Reply by xXLil4cLuXx

posted

Well I have a serial killer mod so, a lot.

Report Reply

Reply by Kymee Ostrom

posted

Me currently have one active sim household I had others but deleted them I just wanted to start over and get to know my sims one of my OG families though had 6 kids I deleted it cause two many people to take care of.

Report Reply

Reply by MetallValkyrien

posted

I play the sims, and I've killed enough to make it look like a war crime.

Report Reply

Reply by ~*~Coral~*~

posted

The Sims and myspace is hardcore nostalgia for me. I wish I had The Sims!

Report Reply

Reply by π•½π–Šπ–“π–Šπ–Š

posted

Okay true. It’s very satisfying because it takes ages haha

Report Reply

Reply by Regular Ass Raymond

posted

COUNTLESS.Β 

But honestly the best feeling is having a massive family tree and personalized photos of the generations in the new home with the great great great great great great grandchildren of bella gothΒ 

Report Reply