« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Weirdest dream you've ever had?

Pretty self explanatory, mine was a nightmare where the NPCs in the dream weren't allowing me to wake up even though I was fully lucid. Quite a scary experience!

Report Topic

140 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by seraphxo

posted

well, a couple years ago my pet cockatiel passed away from an infection, he didn't respond to antibiotics that well.

anyway, after that i had a nightmare. well, it was a good dream at first that i had a dream that he was alive again and i was cuddling with him and stuff.
and then i heard scratching at my window and so I looked out the window, and there was this huge black dog at my window with red eyes. i think it was like a doberman? but it was all black, it didn't have any tan markings on it. scared the crap out of me!
it was trying to crawl in through my window and going "GIVE IT BACK"
spooked me so much I woke up.

Report Reply

Reply by cybervenus

posted

@seraphxo that sounds terrifying! kind of reminds me of those zombie dogs from resident evil... 

Report Reply

Reply by Kylie

posted

Growing up I use to have reaccuring dreams of being in this white, two story house surrounded by a huge feild. There was a set of stairs inside the house, and outside, but no matter how hard I try I couldn't go upstairs, the other weird feature is that there was a huge hole in the wall in the kitchen. I always had a feeling that someone in my family lived in that house, so I'd ask around but no one recognized my descriptions until I brought it up to my dad, and it literally scared the hell out of him. I was describing the house he grew up in as a child in Oakland. A year later we actually went down to the Bay Area and he showed me the house, and sure enough it was the house I grew up dreaming about.

The reason I believe I couldn't go upstairs was because my dad's uncle lived up there, and my dad and the other kids weren't allowed up there as children. The hole in the wall in the kitchen was caused by a drunk driver plowing into the house. The only difference was that there was no longer a huge feild because of suburban development, but when my dad did live there there was a huge feild. I don't really know how to explain how this happened other than this concept I learned about at schoool where sometimes children can somehow inheret parts of their parents memory. Either way it's cool.

Report Reply

Reply by cybervenus

posted

@Kylie woah, that's so strange! I had a recurring nightmare about a white house in the middle of a field as well.... 

Report Reply

Reply by Kylie

posted

Oh wow that is weird! I've ran into other people who've dreamed out white houses in open fields growing up and it is a weird phenomena (I like to call it the "Little House on the Prarie Dream Phenomena"), I wonder if there's some weird psychological explanation to it. I do remember that I would have nightmares about the house too, especially if I was under a lot of stress.

Report Reply

Reply by cybervenus

posted

I remember dreaming about it and feeling such a massive sense of dread, it's probably my worst nightmare to this day, with absolutely no explanation as to why it was so terrifying

Report Reply

Reply by Rowan

posted

I was in elementary school at the time and i was HARD into my Twilight phase.....

I walk into the library of my elementary school,
I see the Cullen Family, Hannah Montana, and I believe Katniss Everdeen
and just as I come to terms with the fact that they were all at my school-
THE FLOOR BREAKS AWAY AND SO DOES THE EARTH 
leaving us all on pillars of earth and soil floating in a vast blue nothing-
they all start screaming for me to save them and one by one their pillars crumbled and they fell into the abyss.....
before I fall to the same fate I turned around and saw my sweet librarian looking at me and smiling as if it was all okay and i was supposed to go through this??? 

I've had it a few times since- even once as a grown adult, I still don't understand and i honestly dont expect you to understand either

Report Reply

Reply by KONSTANTIN

posted

When I was 7 or 8, I dreamt that I was in a field (kind of like that one windows xp default background). There were little glass lenses floating everywhere, and one of them floated into my eye, turning me into a big cloud of bubbles!

Still have no idea what that dream was supposed to mean, but it puts a smile on my face when I think of it.

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"The most important part of my experience in the game is to keep the game interesting for the players. I don't like to be a jerk or a loser. It is important to make the game interesting, not make fun. I think I am a bit too much into the "fun" part."

"I am a bit into the fun, I think. The game is interesting to me because it's about a group of characters that is a lot different. There is no way you can get into the game and not be entertained by a lot of characters and the story. It is very fun. The main character has the power and is very strong. I think the main characters are a lot different from what you see with real-time action. They all have different abilities and different abilities. The game is interesting, but not as fun to play."

Report Reply

Reply by Audi

posted

I kept having a dream that I was in the Victorian period on a boat. I had an eerie feeling the whole time. Every time I would sit in the same seat and then I was cursed.

Report Reply

Reply by Rinaldo

posted

Una vez soñé que una mujer me mordía, fue muy real. Cuando desperté y entre al baño para cepillarme los dientes, me miré en el espejo y tenía sangre en el cuello. ¿Que opinan?

Report Reply

Reply by selfKaiHarness

posted

Okay hear me out, several months ago i had one of the weirdest dreams that i can clearly remember. It also plays out in a sierra adventure game style, so i'll get to explaining what just happened in this clusterfuck of a dream.

The dream begins at morning when i hear a doorbell go off at my house. My mother and father, including me went to greet these new people. These new people were obviously Goku Black and Zamasu, acting strangely in-character and not murderous at all. Which it's fucking weird though, since in the Dragon Ball super anime they kill mortals during the Zero Mortal Plan but in the dream they didn't kill me nor my family.

They just said their greetings and came inside the house like they were my new relatives or something. (At one point, my mom told me these two are my brothers/friends for some reason.) At first, it was all fine and dandy as i went back to my room to do the usual things i do. Playing Risk of Rain 2 (modded to all hell), watching fan-made Dragon Ball media, and all sorts of shit.

Things went normally, as my dad went up the attic to go and check for something. That is, until Goku Black came to me and asked me, "What are you watching, mortal?"

I answered towards Black in a neutral tone, "Just watching you. That's all." As i was watching a video that every time Zamasu says Ningen gets his ass slapped. For some strange reason, he dosen't get triggered at all and just watched me play the damn game for a bit. After that, i for some reason went to the white fridge we had for 15 years (that still worked to this very day.) to get some rose colored ice cream.

Then i hear Zamasu is making green tea for my mom, who is excited to talk to him over a conversation about some topic while they watched a chinese show with my sis (that looks like Word of Honor? Can't say i'm surprised.). He looked so pleased and oddly friendly to my family, despite the malicious intent on killing mortals is there but haven't 'activated' yet.

I also hear Black saying over my head that if he catches me taking ice cream from him, i'd have to suffer the consequences. Obviously for a strange reason, i felt the need to take his ice cream so i did (It looked like a rose strawberry popsicle with white chocolate cream inside with strawberry bits in there.). Then my parents suddenly stopped in place (or disappeared for a few minutes.) before i turned around to see Black, now looking at me with a dark grin across his face.

He spoke to me saying, "You should not have taken my treat, mortal." and promptly stabbed me in the chest with his energy blade. I was taken to a Game Over screen that looked too much like a Sierra game when you die in a stupid method. Then it fades to black and now suddenly back to where i was before, but the ice cream i've taken is gone. Like it resetted after i respawned at the last savepoint or something.

So instead of taking the ice cream out of the freezer, i went to the table next to the TV and Zamasu offered me to have a cup of brightly green colored tea. I reluctantly accepted and he gave me a cup of tea which i drank from the cup from time to time while i listened to my mom's conversation with the kai. I swear Zamasu looks too pleased for him to be in-character, it's like meeting a nicer version of Zamasu from the anime in the dream. He has that really warm smile on his face that i can recognize in a familiar way that i find it comforting.

After finishing the really sweet tea, i went in and did the same that got me killed and went back to my room. For some reason, i ate the popsicle whole like i'm Goku or whatever and tried to find mom, sis or dad. They literally froze in place. Then Goku Black appears with a wicked smile right next to me, and whispered in my ears  'I'm going to kill you.'. And straight up gets my ass handed to me by Goku Black and i went to the Game Over screen.

Then i continued again and noticed i was back in my room, still holding that rose ice cream popsicle. For some reason, it didn't melt at all. So i heard the sound of footsteps coming towards my room, i went to my sis's room and opened the door to reveal Zamasu. This time he looks displeased at me, and straight up formed a blade of ki and slashed my body. Got Game Over'd again, but this time it says 'Wrong End' for whatever reason.

I continued and was back at my room, so getting my ass killed by instantly eating the popsicle and going back to the kitchen is a no-go for me and attempting to hide in my sister's room will lead to Zamasu murdering me in a instant. Yep, definitely a Sierra game at its finest. I tried to wait for a little while first by playing some games for a bit before coming back to the Kitchen to see that my Mom and Dad went outside (already in their outside clothes.) to get some supplies first.

My sister mysteriously disappeared for some reason (my dreams had a habit of my sister disappearing for weird ass reasons.), and i was left nearly alone in my house. Except with Zamasu, who looks at me with a strangely warm smile on his face. He said briefly at me before i do some adventuring, "Don't get in trouble, mortal."

He looks so harmless at first glance, just before it turns into a crazy-ass chase scene. As i went outside, i went into the garage which its door has already opened for me. (in this dream, its the middle of summer. I was wearing a black shirt at the time.) Looking back, i saw a glimpse of Zamasu following me outside just as he closes the back door. I saw that his glint looks exactly the opposite and true to his in-character intent, he looked furious and not in the good kind.

As i walked into the white door leading upstairs into the second attic of our garage, i noticed there is a door downstairs facing to the right. So i went down to the door and opened it up to reveal a well lit plaza with white florescent lights on the roof looking like a fusion between a plaza and my elementary school at the main room. It looked clean and well maintained, almost as if someone or something is taking good care of this place. The only thing that looked a bit odd was the plank of polished wood with the black metal letters attached to the large plank. It reads 'Studio Family Plaza' in Times New Roman font (the letter S in the name is hanging upside down, like several bolts of screws has fallen off recently.).

After wandering in the main plaza, i noticed there is three main push doors. two of them leads to a hallway with blinking or almost no lights on at all, and the third one in front of me leads to a well lit hallway with a clean, polished wooden floor with white colored LED strip lights on top of the hallway. It looked very out of place and almost like if a older dream mixed in with a new dream of mine. To be honest, it looks its been ripped straight out of The Backrooms and LCD: Dream Emulator in a unique way.

Then i saw Zamasu walking towards me, he looks towards me in a friendly smile again. God, it's like he's unsure if he's trying to kill me or protect me for whatever reason! For some reason, i hear Kingdom Hearts music playing in my head (Night of the Dark Dream is playing in my head. I'm not really sure if i can recall that correctly.) as Zamasu stood there watching me.

I then saw a KH II save point in the beginning of the well-lit hallway, which i walked to it and it saved my 'game' automatically. I honestly don't know at all on what i did, but that was a Big-Lipped Alligator-Moment for my dream. Then for dream me, i made a sprint towards the hallway, feeling untrustworthy for Zamasu. Then i hear him yell out "NINGEN!" which prompted me to make a run for it as i entered into the well lit hallways.

I continued to run in the hallways, which the hallway turned right then left after a good while of running. I remember while running it has rails on its side near the brief downward slant, and i never bothered to use them as i kept on running. After a good while of running, i went towards the door in the front, opening it and leaving it wide open. This leads to a 'Wrong End' where Zamasu catches me after i opened the second door, the look he gave me was the exact look from the DBS anime when he looks at Goku with pure disgust in his eyes. Then he stabbed me with his purple energy blade.

The usual game over screen, as i continued on i was thrusted back at the beginning of the hallway. So i sprinted forward, but this time Zamasu didn't yell me for some reason. Running down at the same hallway, and comes across the same door as last time but now i noticed there is a fork in the hallway so i went to the right and opened the door and closed it this time. After a few moment, Goku Black appeared in front of me, with his usually demented grin and i was forced to run back but Zamasu was behind me.

Another 'Wrong End' happens as they both laughed evilly before killing me by Goku Black grabbing my neck and snapping it, dying to him instantly. Then continued and doing the same exact thing but this time i'd made sure to close the door on Zamasu's face this time.

So i opened the door and made sure that i quickly closed it myself so that way he'll waste time upon opening it. I continued down the hallway as i sprinted as fast as i could before encountering another door, as i opened it and closed it quickly before continuing to sprint. For some reason, i didn't feel tired at all during all of this. 

After going down a few wooden steps, i went towards a massively large area that looked wooden and clean and also has deep waters below, with a weird diamond shaped wooden construct with two wooden rings attached to it with massive structures holding it in place. So i slowed down from a long sprint to slowly walking just to admire this large place (It's this unique area that has appeared in my other dreams a few times for several years.).

For some reason i went on top of it and saw a metallic pane on the wooden wall with the metallic, industrial styled flooring. It has a red button on it with strange symbols written on it, i pressed it just to see what it would do. It just raises the water level by 50 feet, and the floor to be connected to another door above.

Then for a brief moment, i saw the two looking for me and went into a empty vent after i opened the doors to the wooden hallways. The dream ended when i was safe from Goku Black and Zamasu's wrath inside the submerged vent (it was filled with water. Highly oxygenated.). I also saw a brief glimpse of Vegeta coming towards me (with his Buu Saga outfit) before it fades to white with his english VA voice telling me something that is bizarrely in-character for him to say. It's like Vegeta seeing me as a daughter he never had in the first place.

"That bastard Zamasu won't torture you from now on. If he dares to come back, i'll snap his neck!"

After that, the dream ended on a gainax-styled bittersweet ending with a feeling of safety suddenly coming up in my mind. It was weird and strange series of events in that dream, but has a bittersweet ending that the fact Vegeta appeared at the last few minutes before i wake back up in my bed was actually memorable enough.

I mostly remembered this dream in parts, but i missed the details as it happened during in my dream. Some details looked to be inaccurate while others i clearly remembered doing stuff in my dream moment.

That's the end of my weirdest dream story. It took me two whole hours to explain all of this in nearly full detail. Let me know your reactions to my story, okay? PM me if you had a similar dream like mine.

Report Reply

Reply by Solas26

posted

I had a dream my grandma was rowing a boat in the frontyard and she was making the grass move like water 

Report Reply

Reply by Ariel V

posted

Weirdest dream I've had was dreaming about being chased by what looked like an angel but it had black wings and a dark hooded robe and giant ass sword lol I remember being able to jump very high as i tried to get away, the setting was like a post apocalyptic one where all the building around me were in ruins and from what little I remember about the other people in the dream they were all wearing like dirty rags and torn clothes.  it was a very weird dream and Ive always wondered what meaning it had if any.

Report Reply

Reply by Galestorm

posted
updated

Weirdest dream I've ever had was last year, heres how it went:

I downloaded this app where you could video chat with people, kinda like FaceTime. Later on I figured out that this app could also open portals to other realms and dimensions. The catch was that it only really opened portals to either the kingdom of Equestria from My Little Pony or Hell.

As I spent time with the MLP characters and sometimes some demons, it was revealed that Equestria and Hell were on the verge of war, and if they did actually go to war, it would fuck up the multiverse or something like that. So I had to constantly travel between the MLP universe and Hell in order to diffuse tensions and act as a mediator between the two realms. Also the Demon of Wrath was weirdly obsessed with me.

(A little context: In Hell, there was a demon for each of the seven deadly sins, however what was ironic was that the Demon of Lust was the least horniest demon out of the seven.) 

I was like “Look Wrath Demon, it’s not that I don’t like you, but we are inches away from all out war, so I have much more important things to worry about.” He took a bit of offense to that, and proceeded to continued being a dick by distracting me every chance he could.

Also, apparently the Demon of Greed was also into me, but he saw how I rejected the Wrath Demon, so in order to forget about me, he kidnapped some random dude from Earth to be his lover instead. I had to rescue this guy, and Wrath Demon finally worked with me without trying to hook up with me (yay, character development!) to defeat the Greed demon and return the human back home.

Afterwards, I returned home only to find the Demon of Pride outside my house. She had turned Princess Luna from the MLP universe back into Nightmare Moon, and convinced her to ally with Hell to gain an advantage over Equestria. Wrath Demon and I tried to reverse Luna’s transformation but the my mom woke me up so the dream ended on a cliffhanger.

Report Reply

Reply by TytoGhost

posted

Once I dreamed that I was trapped in some kind of castle?? and my "parents" wouldn't let me go, kinda like Rapunzel but without the princess part. Then some kind of fish lady monster, I can't rlly tell what was her, like she was humanoid but can't make out how she looked like exactly, all I remember is that she had red/orange/yellowish skin and elf ears I suppose? Anyways, apparently I was her girlfriend and got me out of the castle without my parents noticing. We were on a normal looking neighbourhood near a beach and she told me "wanna run to the ocean?" bc turns out we were both mermaids ???? and then we ran to the beach, into the sea, swim and poof I had a mermaid tail just like those H2O movies. I didn't have my glasses on so I could barely see anything afar and it was oddly dark, like if you swimmed in minecraft without night vision. Suddenly we were teleported to a cabin with a jacuzzi and some random strangers, we entered said jacuzzi and suddenly we were on the ocean again but this time I could actually see. Cut back into a random location again, we were now on a train station?????? and we were entering but suddenly DOLORES FROM ENCANTO ???? comes right behind us to tell everyone else that she hears a cat that is trapped on a big metal box and that needs help asap bc it had some kind of intestine infection and then I woke up.

Report Reply

Reply by mer-c

posted

one time i had a pretty weird nightmare. this was at the time i lived in a pretty bad neighborhood. but in this dream i was a male (i dont have a dick irl) in a psych ward and for some reason i was outside in the night. the only thing i could see was the street illuminated by street lights and the entrance of the psych ward. well im chillin outside but i get this uneasy feeling that someone is coming. so i go inside the psych ward but stay leaned up with one arm against the door cause the door has a window and i guess i was curious. well someone was passing by, it was a homeless man but this man was emaciated and covered in open sores and cuts. as im watching this man from the window of the door, i can see and feel an open wound forming on my forearm seemingly out of thin air, this thing was deep as hell too. well then i have no idea why but i start fucking the open wound on my forearm. i felt it all too, well the end of the dream wasnt all that bad, before i woke up my arm was all bandaged up and there were therapists talking to me. this dream messed me up for some time tho.

Report Reply

Reply by Arayah

posted

About a month ago, I had a dream that there was a purge? The dream started as is i'd fallen asleep and woken up without dreaming so i thought it was all real. At some point i went into my homes office and there was a kid my age that apparently broke in and was trying to protect himself from getting harmed by people outside that were targeting him(??) He didnt notice me and i wasnt being harmed so i thought i could esacpe from the dream and tried to wake myself up. It didn't work so i tried to make my arm go through the wall so that i could at least know i had some form of control. that didnt work either and i ended up getting painful elbow static and then thought i was stuck there. You have no idea how relieved i was when i finally woke up. also this was pretty long and probably a waste of time and im sorry about that

Report Reply

Reply by Taylor

posted

From when i was about 4 or 5 i started having dreams of myself getting raped by men. The men could have been strangers or people I knew. But at least once every year I would get this dream till i was about 9. They now only come occasionally, but it just weird  to think back how vivid and even realistic it would feel and i didn't even fully understand the concept of rape then. 

Report Reply

Reply by Maygen🧚🏽‍♀️

posted

I told the other people in my dream I knew I was asleep . they all stopped talking and started at me 

Report Reply

Reply by mim <3

posted

one time the night before christmas i had a dream these weird rag dolls that look similar to a stuffed cat i had like stood up rlly weridly and were like talking to me which was creepy becausse ithink they were like being mean to me anyway it was weird

i also had a dream abt a teacher with a weird spice bracelet who got drowned by mermaids :0

Report Reply

Reply by KAYLA

posted

My weirdest dream I think was when I and a few friends of mines escaped from a place because we were supernatural and they were testing on us but we all had the same weakness we couldnt touch fences so while we were running away we went into a yard and then these womens were chasing us with big pieces of fences then towards the end turns out we were lied to we had no weekness lol.

Report Reply

Reply by goffik.queen

posted

I had a dream last week that harry potter lived inside of my left ear. like he had a house and stuff in my ear

Report Reply

Reply by lilium

posted

when I was fourteen, I dreamt that Marilyn Manson was knocking in my window, it was a bit freaky to listen to his music after that. The End. 

Report Reply

Reply by REN ( ´ ω ` ) | 🫀

posted

i dont know how to word this but my dream was that some students from my school was preforming heathers (the musical) and i was heather c and one lad from my school called josh was JD and thats pretty much all i remember 

Report Reply

Reply by Van

posted

Okay well I've only got two recurring dreams and they're almost the exact same but let me explain...

So first time I had it I was about 7 maybe 8 and I was in the massive house and I was running away from something but you could never see it, like a haunting shadow or demo or something. Anyway, once I went through all these levels of the house to find the only exit out of the house was at the very top in the master bedroom were it was the most demonic energy. It was in this tiny wardrobe floor that had a ladder leading out of the house. Once you reach the bottom of the ladder you look around to only realized you're in the middle of a flay desert in the middle of the night. Also the house doesn't have any windows or doors and it's massive, like huge and it's just floating up in the sky. I've had this dream 6 times after that. Some witch please tell me what this means. Also the second one is the exact same but it's a normal big house, doors, windows but still no electricity like the other house and it's late at night so you have to find the right door.

Report Reply

Reply by .+* aurora *+.

posted

my dead dad was taking me to a football/soccer game (I don’t play football) and when I realised he was dead and the dream wasn’t real he, my stepmum AND the car disappeared and I was left on the side of the road. I just sat there trying to make sense of it and I woke up crying. 

Report Reply

Reply by Hiilu

posted

I had two consecutive dreams where i was in this silent hill type hospital! most of my dreams are scary or messed up but i'm never scared, and this was the same way, so i spent both dreams jsut exploring this huge hospital full of horrors and sick jokes. most of it was generic horror monsters and abominations like you see in any zombieish-related media

there was also this place in another dream where this white rock was exposed throughout a valley in some isolated forest, and the rock was sort of organic and any living thing that touched it would start turning white and decaying. It was using the decayed bodies to make soil to cover itself back up. I remember finding the place and finding some of the decaying creatures still alive, that was one of the few dreams i've had where i was really scared and I woke myself up to get out of the valley 6^6;

Report Reply

Reply by CoolBonez

posted

i've got flung into a building, angry birds slingshot style b4

Report Reply

Reply by Francesca <3

posted

When I was like 11 I was in Florida and I had a terrifying nightmare. So in the dream my mom and I were at this hotel and a skinny blonde lady showed us to our room and offered to show me around. She brought me into the lobby and the wall opened up into a dungeon area. She showed me a screen showing what my mom was doing but in the dungeon there was 4 cells with hooks and cuffs and there was one operating table. And a head hanging from the ceiling. At the end of the dream I was one of the heads on the ceiling.

Report Reply

Reply by xXRadiationKittyKat96Xx

posted

I got a lot of WTF dreams and nightmares, but one that forever makes me mad is just the one where I was walking in a completely white school with someone, and some demon squirrel thing jumped out and jumpscared me awake.

if I ever manage to find that squirrel in my dreams again, Im brawling it, street fighter-style >:o(

Report Reply

Reply by GøRj30_KLEIN

posted

Pues una ves soñé que iba a mi escuela, en medio de una clase enteraron unos sujetos con unas fotografías

La primera era de un árbol y empezó a hablar
Hola les vengo a mostrar una historia
Era de que su abuela intentando salvar su árbol c cayó y murió de manera horrorosa
Después paso a otra foto y era la foto de la monja (la película)
Y empezó a gritar mostrando la última foto (gente muerta) que estábamos maldecidos y que nos teníamos que matar, y veía como mis amigos c mataban
Uwu🩲🦇

Report Reply

Reply by Ghastly

posted

Vampires fighting in the parking oot againt vampire hunters.

I was actually even one of them and i almost bit someone?

And then we all both apolozied.

Report Reply

Reply by lydia:3

posted

i have alot of weird dreams lol but the worst one was probally the one where i walked out my house and every single person that lives in my village was out on the street just puking like everywhere i turned there was someone being sick on the floor which was horrible cause i have emetophobia so rip 

Report Reply

Reply by Fish.Fear.Me

posted

Ive had this dream multiple times (like to the point ik im dreaming and i know whats gonna happen) times and what happen is im in my living room by the door and in the dream the sky is always a weird blood red color and in my living room by the couch theres like 4 windows (but only 2 can open) and in the dream the window on the left is always open and even tho ik whats gonna happen i walk up to the open window and as soon as im by it this creepy old guy (he kind of looks like an older version on that "have you seen this man?" guy) would randomly appear and start pulling my hair trying to pull me out the window and ill try to fight back but my arms would just go weak so i cant but after a while he would let go and i fall to the floor and then i would just wake up from the dream its always so weird when i have it 

Report Reply

Reply by Delta

posted

Being chased around an abandoned pool by a lobster with the head of Naruto. I had this dream 2 years ago, and I still can't explain why I had it or what it means.

Report Reply

Reply by xXkf100Xx

posted

my room was removed and it was moved downstairs there was literally nothing there when i opened the door

Report Reply

Reply by ㅓbluemule/aka tsukimo hikaruㅏ

posted

so once i had a dream where i was a furry shota (i honestly dont know how my mind came up with this) its very sexual

Report Reply

Reply by Nico

posted

Had a dream once where I was swimming on a boat with two girls, who were dressed in black and white. The strange thing was that one was dressed in all black and one was in all white, and they didn't really say anything - just looked at me. Eventually we got to a forest and they kept wanting me to go into the forest with them, but I refused - which led to them having distorted faces and then I woke up. 

Report Reply

Reply by adam

posted

i use to have this one occurring dream when i was younger (maybe like five or six years old), where i would be at my aunt's house, and for some reason, i really needed to get upstairs, so i went to where her stairs would typically be. yet, rather than stairs, there were these tall rope ladders that seemed to stretch on forever. i would begin climbing these ladders, though, whenever i would reach about the third to last rope, i would fall.

Report Reply

Reply by }} jøey {{

posted

i had a horrifying dream that i was a racist and the infamous leader of Germany during the second world war told me i was destined to be his most powerful soldier. idk what this means and i woke up in a cold sweat ;'(( any thoughts?

Report Reply

Reply by Ronnie :>

posted

I have weird dreams all the time and sometimes it will predict something nothing crazy or earth shattering yet just who i meet

one time i had this dream i met a guy at this college i was attending (made up college not irl) and he walked me to the train station and was wearing a leather jacket but by the end of the dream he was wearing a bright red shirt he had long brown curly hair and pale skin tall 

and later i went to my bookstore in my town and saw the same exact guy red shirt brown hair pale and tall!!

Report Reply

Reply by len / luka ☆♪

posted

i usually have dreams of places before i’ve ever been there, not often but enough times for it to freak me out less but i’ll never forget the first time it happened.

so in the dream i was on the roof of a church-like building that was surrounded by a forest of kinda thin trees (idk what type) and it had a small steep driveway up to it, and the church was small but it had a grand door that was kinda set out from the building if that makes sense? but i was on that bit of roof above the door looking over the edge and it was quite far down, and all i remember was that i was about to fall off for the whole dream, but a lot of voices telling me to hang on. 

the dream itself just felt odd but i didn’t think much of it until a few weeks later when i was driving to another county (in the uk), when i just spotted this exact church like building with the exact driveway and same trees around it. i got spooked and asked my mum if we had ever been down that road before but she said it was the first time she had ever been down there and my dad wouldn’t have drove there either. still makes me think to this day

Report Reply

Reply by ꒰ა cotton angel ໒꒱

posted

The one where I'm a little girl living in a dysfunctional household, I get lost while playing outside so I walk around the woods. Meet a black goat, It keeps following me but I soon got used to it. Also my name was Maya lmao. Sounds pretty edgy but that's rlly the weirdest dream I've had xd

Report Reply

Reply by ✩Sal✩

posted

i had a dream where i was in my room and i started listening to music, and my mother gave me a dvd of texas chainsaw massacre but it wasnt a dvd it was paper and milk????? anyway  put it in and got sucked into the movie and it was really weird cause leatherface kissed me so that was a weird one

Report Reply

Reply by Cole

posted

i had a really weird dream a few days ago, my mum was getting me ready for formal (something that happened ALREADY in feburary, no clue how i didnt realise i was dreaming) and i had to wear a really ugly non-matching black sleeveless top and purple sparkly skirt with an electric blue waistband... of course i was super upset so i start on her about it, how could u make me wear this!? and she just brushes it off.

then suddenly im outside waiting for my bus to arrive and im late by half an hour somehow this is my dads fault blah blah blah i get upset again but eventually i get into the place where the formal is but everything is... wrong. im meant to be meeting up with all of my friends but none of them are there and im stuck in this vast really long hellscape of just hundreds and thousands of stalls with no end or car in sight with the same person but just different heights at EVERY CORNER. theyre the shop owners and the shoppers themselves, they are the kids and the babies and the PETS of shoppers too.

But of course because its a dream this is totally logical and makes sense to me, so i stumble into my favourite place on earth; Tescos. I look up and down the aisles and suddenly one of my friends appears and she looks with me. I see hot sauce and really want to buy it only to realise that there is no till to buy it, i contimplate just stealing it but im too much of a scardey cat to do that (even in dreams) so i go up the stairs that i find in the back and at every floor theres a worker in some sort of counter cage?? like a beige marble counter with a wooden top just trapping them in and for some reason every single one of them is cosplaying dabi. eventually i get to the top and im gushing to my friend about how awesome all the dabi cosplayers are to her; forgetting that this is meant to be formal, not a cosplay convention and i SHOULD BE MEETING UP WITH EVERYONE ELSE.

a voice comes out of nowhere and like a madman i run down the stairs and come face to face WITH DANNY DEVITO. (im not joking, i wish i was making this up right now im so mad at my dreams for not being more creative) and suddenly hes a magnet and i get stuck to his back. then its revealed that all the workers and my friend i was with are members of a cult and i almost get blood sacrificed but i black out and wake up in a random field instead-- the rest of the dream i dont even want to begin to try and explain its mostly just nonsense lol

anyway, hoped u got a kick out of reading this because i surely did not get a kick out of dreaming it

Report Reply

Reply by _R0CK_B0TT0M_

posted

Some context: I was still living with my parents and we were in the middle of painting my room so everything was just piled up in the middle of the room, including my bed. I also have a jack and jill bathroom that connects my room and my sisters. My sister had since moved out so I just had all the doors open.

I was stuck in a dream loop except in the dream i was trying to wake up. SO i would wake up, I was extremely tired and it was difficult to move. Every single item was exactly as i had left it the night before so i was certain that it was real life. Then i would open my eyes again, just waking up from the dream and i could hardly move and on and on and on. This happened about three or four times and by the last one i was so confused and I knew i was in a dream loop. I looked into my vacant bathroom and felt a presence. I yelled "get out" and then i heard a scoff and then I actually woke up. 

Report Reply

Reply by XAlexX

posted

I believe it was last year I dreamed about being in the dining room of my grandmas house (the living room is right next to it and it you walk a little further theres the kitchen) and I needed to get a backpack out of the living room for some reason. I look in the living room and its completely dark and I see ghost faces mask I believe in there lol. Then I look over at the kitchen and see the cabinets opening by themselves and I remember thinking about my grandmas dead mom (ive never met her) then after that I think I had a dream I was at an amusement park like back in the day and there was a rollercoaster there and people were on it and it caught on fire. I think I remember my grandmas mom and dad being on it too or something which is like extremely weird because like I said I never met them and plus theyre dead so maybe I was like getting haunted by them in my dream or smth

Report Reply

Reply by Toby♀

posted

Had a lucid dream that I was being kept in a concentration camp in a spaceship above a place very reminiscent of the Windows XP background. The camp was controlled by satan and I could feel all of my thoughts being watched by a "big brother" figure. If people thought the wrong things or did the wrong things they would melt into the ground and die. I talked to an elder at the camp who told me a phrase to say during a culling ceremony that let me escape. Freaky stuff. 

I have a few recurring settings I see in my dreams, one of which is the windows xp background. Another is an unrecognisable road going along a shopping district, the car always end up driving up a steep hill and I have to hold on in order to not fall down.

Report Reply

Reply by Lindsay

posted

GUYS!

I had the most AWESOME dream last night! 

So, picture this: I was in this totally amazing world where everything was made of candy and glitter! I was like a princess, wearing this gorgeous gown made entirely of cotton candy, and my hair was all styled with lollipops and ribbons. Can you imagine? 

And as I walked around, I met talking unicorns and danced with cupcakes. It was seriously the sweetest dream ever, filled with laughter, joy, and non-stop treats. It was like stepping into a candy wonderland!

Report Reply