Topic: what 2000s fashion and beauty trends do u want 2 make a comeback?

Sort Replies:

Reply by AJ

posted

LEAPARD, CHEETAH, OR ZEBRA PRINTS!!! also hot pink, sequins, and the trashy/glitter eye makeup from the 2000s <3

Report Reply

Reply by HungerKitty43

posted

animal tails like clipped onto ur jeans or bag, not in a furry way, in a cool person way

Report Reply

Reply by belle ୨୧

posted

foldover victoria secret leggings.

so they r like black leggings with a pink or cheetah or zebra print or whtver and writing. usually with pink written on the back!!1!1 X3

Report Reply

Reply by ♥ K3ARA ♥

posted

ANIMAL PRINT! I was OBSESSED with anything Cheetah print and it really needs to make a comeback!! X3

Report Reply

Reply by nova<3

posted

chunky DC shoes

Report Reply

Reply by criskqzz

posted

i just wish that the low rise pants would come back to brands. Its so hard to find them

Report Reply

Reply by b3stg0r3

posted

NAH BC I CANT FIND LOW RISE PANTS ANYMORE YOU EITHER THRIFT OR MAKE THEM YOURSELF DDD:

Report Reply

Reply by red!! - ♡

posted

denim skirtz, coon tails, side parts, rhinestone decor, studded belts, chunky highlights.

i'd also luv to see tramp stamps (lower back tattoos) make a comeback, ive always thought they look so cool!

Report Reply

Reply by TektoRock

posted
updated

I wish Youtube from 2005 would come back, but who knows what the future holds ? :)

Report Reply

Reply by Dannyᝰ.ᐟ

posted

THE STRIPES!!! I LOVE STRIPES!!

Report Reply

Reply by needyann

posted

Definitely Paris Hilton’s pink bimbo style, it was so iconic along with Britney’s 2007 sunglasses!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Maddy Monae

posted

Duck nailssss. They already are making a comeback this year too.

Report Reply

Reply by wisp

posted

low rise jeans and wearing shit that didnt even match because they looked good together

Report Reply

Reply by p!nkstungvnn

posted

i miss when the like default hair for teenagers was like scene bangs

Report Reply

Reply by lena

posted

rhinestone clothes, and the makeup ⭐️

Report Reply

Reply by Kandi

posted

black smokey eyes! like not the really clean polished ones, the messy ones with really heavy black under eyes so you look like a panda 

Report Reply

Reply by mara

posted

omg. i luv mcbling. it needz 2 com back asap! if u guys have any mcbling websites 2 get more clothes lmk! tysm.

Report Reply

Reply by Maspii

posted

all makeup styles especially silver onesss

Report Reply

Reply by Flxngui<3

posted

2005-2009 fashion and ofc emo and scene fashion

Report Reply

Reply by Itzel :]

posted

HIIII! im new to spacehey and this is the very first group that i join. I really want those dresses with the bubbly bottom to come back. i dont think im making much sense but i watched safiya nyagaards video on what ppl wore in 2007 and i thought the blue dress was really cute

Report Reply

Reply by charlie<3

posted

ughhh i want anything to comeback nothing is unique anymore everyone wears the same shit

Report Reply

Reply by ashley-cupid ➳

posted

those small scarfs the girlies wore with their fits !

Report Reply

Reply by jillyfish

posted

hm... emo/scene hair!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by SillySyd

posted

𝐼𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑙𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑦𝑙𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘. 𝑂ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 2000𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑒, 𝑙𝑢𝑣 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑎 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼'𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑢𝑚𝑏 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑙, 𝑏𝑦𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠 

Report Reply

Reply by TECHNOMANCEER

posted

these kinda popped off more in 2010s-ish but soso happy monster hoodies!!!!! these were everything 2 me...

Report Reply

Reply by destiny boo

posted

Deffo those pretty shirts with those dramatic designs and hardly any sleeve. That and i NEED companies to make those adorable low rise jeans with the tiny split at the end and the gemstones. Js low-rise with crazy designs.

Report Reply

Reply by Anda

posted

Colors. Everything feels so bland rn.

Report Reply

Reply by Emoluvvrawrxd4life

posted

Just like scene, real scene, and emo style, to be more popular and accepted!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Taliyah

posted
updated

I really hope they bring back the 2000's style for boys, such as the backward pants and the spiky hairstyles (specifically the blond and black tips) They were so attractive. 

Report Reply

Reply by p!nkstungvnn

posted

Baby tees with cute slogans

Report Reply

Reply by bibi

posted

the like pink cheetah or like zebra print it was so cutee and the party kesha hungover makeup

Report Reply

Reply by m0ney_gal0re

posted

RHINESTONEZ!!1! rhinestonez should be on everything! in all different colourz and shapez!1!

i see them as a fun way of personalizing you're outfitz to match YOU!1!

Report Reply

Reply by Autumn

posted
updated

Colourful flared tracksuits  need to come back. Chunky belts with mini skirts, the graphic tanks with the most random words on really big and the hairstyles 

Report Reply

Reply by hearts4snooki

posted

Reply by Kharmic Suzzy

posted

More of Lady Gaga && VAMPIRE FREAKz...

Report Reply

Reply by samintherain

posted

definetly low rise jeans!! and tracksuits!! i wear these everyday and i feel so confident. + when i bloat i can get a hoodie and cover it up, and jeans arent gonna hurt my stomach because theyre low rise! 

Report Reply

Reply by ria

posted

Thin brows, glitter, the hair bumps, jeans like low rise & bootcut, side part with bangs (but in a cute way),and just like everything lol but i hate the like "y2k" cheap shein forever 21 looking clothes 

Report Reply

Reply by brunettebratxoxo

posted

boot cut jeans with a skirts or low rise boot cut jeans

Report Reply

Reply by RoveR

posted

BLACK N WHITE CHECKERBOARD PATTERNS

Report Reply

Reply by MCR_M1cr0w4ve

posted

Knee high converse and emo!!! :333

Report Reply

Reply by Chrissilicious

posted

Animal prints and everything being bedazzled are honestly the most iconic trends and I need them back!

Report Reply

Reply by pastelbby

posted

Def would luv 2 see apple bottomz make a comeback with the OG apple on tha butt!!

Report Reply

Reply by pixienatsumixx

posted

NEED more lowrise, zip up jackets, bootcut, and layered haircuts 

Report Reply

Reply by ZombieKeelh2004

posted

camisa com comentários legais

Report Reply

Reply by Somonie<3

posted

WE. NEED. TO. BRING. BACK. BROHOE!!! 

BROHOE is like a sort of mcbling subculture. It’s basically a really feminine person who dresses trashy and hangs with bros who dirtbike!! Luvs the fashion and beauty of that era<3333

Report Reply

Reply by Vampette664

posted

CAPRIS (lowrisre obvi) . They are so AMAZE. Ive seen too many prople hate on them and it so sad cause i LOVE them lol!

Report Reply

Reply by Audrey <3

posted

The messy straight hair look and glitter makeup. 

Report Reply

Reply by Shadowloverr

posted

I want apple bottom jeans to come back and the real low rise jeans not the ones on shien...

Report Reply

Reply by >.thomas.<

posted

duck nails for sure cuz they r superior•<

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ rio raver ☆

posted
updated

Low rise jeans, big hooped earrings, skunk highlights, cheetah print, juicy couture and dramatic makeup needs a comeback!! Fashion in teens nowadays is such a downgrade!! XP

Report Reply