Topic: what 2000s fashion and beauty trends do u want 2 make a comeback?

Sort Replies:

Reply by kiki ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

posted

LEO PRINT!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Jenny

posted

Animal print and fur coats better make a comeback this year !!

Report Reply

Reply by Randii o.0

posted

Tripp pants >:3!!!!!!!! I want to feel like im about to get caught on something and almost die for the fashion again :’)

Report Reply

Reply by juli !

posted
updated

I would totally love rhinestones to come back as well as chunky belts!

Report Reply

Reply by miffy_bunni

posted

tacky rhinestone topz and glitter makeup :P

Report Reply

Reply by Zara<3

posted

Flip phones, rhinestones everywhere, blue eyeshadow, thin bows, little controversial one but Miss me low rise jeans:) 

Report Reply

I miss lace up jeans, butterfly print paired with rhinestones, cotton candy perfume, baguette handbags, when our pins and diaries were covered in neon pink fur and sequins, and those cute airy blouses with the flared sleeves that always seemed to come in blush, earthy tones. 

Dots back in the day had all of this, and more! It used to be my favorite clothing store to go into as a preteen--I begged my mom constantly to take me there when we went out to run errands. </3

Report Reply

Reply by HelloLauranaKaulitz

posted

Heels with jeans and dresses over jeans

Report Reply

Reply by Miry

posted

موضوع شيق

Report Reply

Reply by nicolegloss

posted

Velvet sets Juicy Couture.

Report Reply

Reply by kamryn

posted

chunky belts, statement necklaces, low rise jeans + tiny tops, tanning stickers, thin brows!

Report Reply

Reply by keepaneyeoutforselener

posted

atleast i pulled all of america unlike you ms wendyWHALEiams with your retired lip fillers, maybe try lip plumpers instead lol..

Report Reply

posted

bitch, didn't you pass out wearing the statue of liberty costume.. you werent even a statue in the firstplace because you kept tumbling. 

Report Reply

posted

you're saying cakes vs cakes, of course you're brining up food. your username explains it all ms whaleiams. 

Report Reply

posted

i really want long jean shorts to make a comback, as well as those juicy couture tracksuits with duck nails. 

Report Reply

Reply by ShaquillexxOatmeal420

posted

low jeans, tight shirts/skirts and playboy bunny

Report Reply

Reply by sienna <3

posted

Coontails. I love the way they look. 

Report Reply

Reply by XxDollieFa1ryxX

posted

i'd like super furry boots being worn in public more often. i know that people are starting to become more aware of their existance but their still pretty uncommon. especially where i live. i'd like them to be more accessable so i can find ones more easily.

This contains an image of: This contains an image of: This contains an image of: cute outfit ideaThis contains an image of:

Report Reply

Reply by 丰✭E_brilli_brilli丰✭

posted
updated

This tipe of flare jeans.

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

posted

skinny browsss

Report Reply

Reply by c0d13<3

posted

all the puffy vests and jackets with the furry hoods on!

Report Reply

Reply by Kannibal

posted

i liked the minial print band tees that were super simple!

Report Reply

Reply by viv

posted
updated

Hmm i honestly like dresses with jeans! ok everyone hates it but tbh it’s not even bad. THEY ALSO LOOK GOOD WITH BLACK FLARES! I also like eyebrow rings but ig that’s more like 90s, i’m not too sure. A lot of ppl have eyebrow piercings but it’s always the bars and i think it would be cool to see more of the rings!

Report Reply

Reply by Penniexoxo

posted

Omg! Monroe piercings ofc, and chunky raccoon tail hair strips!!!

Report Reply

Reply by ipod_luvzz

posted

Ugh I soooo love the eyeshadow looks from the 2000s. I barely see anyone my age (teen) wearing fun and glittery eyeshadow and it makes me sad :((

Report Reply

Reply by eunae

posted

juicy couture daydreamer bags, rhinestone jeans, baby milo tees, high converse, big chunky sparkly belts, flip phones!!! ︎.

Report Reply

Reply by Venus

posted

the shiny hairpieces and shiny spray, the xtina aguilera pants iykyk and the banana split hairstyle for guys please !

Report Reply

Reply by p3ps1_r0cks

posted

wierdly i dont want it 2 b modernized, i jst want everything 2 come back the same. but my favorite fashion trend would definitely b low rise, baggy, cargo pants. 

Report Reply

Reply by Xxx_Stanislas!

posted

Low-waisted pants, and the famous baggy clothes!

Report Reply

Reply by 𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼

posted

Rhinestones, layered tanks, Juicy and baby phat clothing and bags

Report Reply

Reply by cc >_< *+.

posted

i honestly love this sort of hairstyle, it just gives me hot girl and mean girls vibes

Report Reply

Reply by TIEcrazy09ALT

posted

JNCO jeans and chunky skate shoes from brands like GLOBE, ES, ETNIES... I didnt really like DC and Osiris tho. Its sa beacouse newgens are currently killing chunky shoes and they wont take much to discover jncos :(

GLOBE Brand shoes

JNCO widelegs

Report Reply

Reply by Bee ✯

posted

I would kill to see the everything zebra and cheetah print with hot pink backgrounds come back it was just so colorful I try to go clothes shopping now and its all earthy tones and when I do find something cute I'm fighting for my life against resellers to get it 

Report Reply

Reply by xXkf100Xx

posted

those flame polo t-shirts and the bleached spiky hair. i miss those days when my older cousin used to dress like that! :(

Report Reply

Reply by maru

posted
updated

those emo/scene side bangs !!

Report Reply

Reply by rott3ngrl

posted

I love the animal prints andd dresses over jeans they r super cute!

Report Reply

Reply by artie

posted

CRAZY HAIRSTYLES !!!!!!! like hairstyles w crazzyy ponytails , sideparts , mini braids & even just hair drenched in hairspray xP

Report Reply

Reply by kylie renee

posted

low waisted jeans <3

Report Reply

Reply by Jeku_e

posted

I want th3 pink z3bra and ch33tah animal print 2 come back, lik3, shirts, pants, hats,3tcs

Report Reply

Reply by A little bit dramatic

posted

Everything pink today is like pastel and i want the HOT pink to come back tbh :.)

Report Reply

Reply by AJ

posted

LEAPARD, CHEETAH, OR ZEBRA PRINTS!!! also hot pink, sequins, and the trashy/glitter eye makeup from the 2000s <3

Report Reply

Reply by HungerKitty43

posted

animal tails like clipped onto ur jeans or bag, not in a furry way, in a cool person way

Report Reply

Reply by belle ୨୧

posted

foldover victoria secret leggings.

so they r like black leggings with a pink or cheetah or zebra print or whtver and writing. usually with pink written on the back!!1!1 X3

Report Reply

Reply by ♥ K3ARA ♥

posted

ANIMAL PRINT! I was OBSESSED with anything Cheetah print and it really needs to make a comeback!! X3

Report Reply

Reply by nova<3

posted

chunky DC shoes

Report Reply

Reply by criskqzz

posted

i just wish that the low rise pants would come back to brands. Its so hard to find them

Report Reply

Reply by b3stg0r3

posted

NAH BC I CANT FIND LOW RISE PANTS ANYMORE YOU EITHER THRIFT OR MAKE THEM YOURSELF DDD:

Report Reply

Reply by red!! - ♡

posted

denim skirtz, coon tails, side parts, rhinestone decor, studded belts, chunky highlights.

i'd also luv to see tramp stamps (lower back tattoos) make a comeback, ive always thought they look so cool!

Report Reply

Reply by TektoRock

posted
updated

I wish Youtube from 2005 would come back, but who knows what the future holds ? :)

Report Reply

Reply by Dannyᝰ.ᐟ

posted

THE STRIPES!!! I LOVE STRIPES!!

Report Reply