Topic: Tattooed <3

Sort Replies:

Reply by Turg

posted

I have 4 tattoos. I have the Skyrim logo with Deathbell and Nighshade, a Luna moth tattoo (maya hawke song), a sweet tooth tattoo (maya hawke song, and a 5 stars drew by my friends (Taylor swift song). I def plan on getting more.

Report Reply

Reply by Awful_Alex

posted

the only thing remotley close to a tattoo i have is a stick n poke on my thight that says "PTV"

Report Reply

Reply by Kali

posted

OMG I absolutely adore body art. I love neck pieces "crawling up", full sleeves, big pieces and so much more. I love anything bio tech related and I would die to have a full arm/sleeve tattooed mirroring DeusEx HR Adam Jensen's augmented arm with a carbon-like texture...uuuh But I live on a tiny island and few studios we have do only general stuff.

Take care u all beautiful ppl

Report Reply

Reply by Nessa

posted

I have 10 and might be adding another one to the collection at the end of the month :)

Report Reply

Reply by Nessa

posted

I have 10 and might be adding another one to the collection at the end of the month :)

Report Reply

Reply by 4zzr43l

posted
updated

i have 7 and got none of them in an actual studio LOL. i actually want to get 4 covered LMAO. this is my fav one!! i mixed the Camp Jupiter tattoo from Percy Jackson (ofc i'm a Dyonisus/Bacchus kid) with a drawing of my cat my bf made for me!! 

EDIT: forgot the pic JHGFDSDFGHJ

Report Reply

Reply by Fizziefishie

posted

Got this done on Thursday! Pretty happy with it.

Report Reply

Reply by M4ggot

posted

i only have 2, but im planning to get more soon :D 

Report Reply