Tattooed <3

Anyone have any tattoos?

What do you love about getting tattoos?

How many do you have?

Favorite tattoo style ?

Report Topic

58 Replies

Sort Replies:

I'm just here to say Trash Polka is such an underrated tattoo style and deserves more love

Report Reply

Reply by Coley Gilmore

posted

I love trash polka! I love black and red and they always turn out amazing!

Report Reply

Reply by Leslie Easterday

posted

I really loved how nice my tattoo artist was for my first tattoo I got a year ago. I have three moons on my forearm. I like really simple and symmetrical tattoos to compliment the body like arm bands etc. 

Report Reply

Reply by Dom

posted

About to get my first, cross on my forearm made to look like it was painted on, extremely excited !

Report Reply

Reply by Cassandra

posted

The noise of the tattoo gun. I have  3 tattoos. I'm going to be getting a thigh piece done soon. The way I go about getting my tattoos that there is always a story behind it. 

Report Reply

Reply by XK3LO1DKRUNCHXD

posted

Any stick and poke artists here? 3 of the tattoos I have, I hand poked myself. The other 3 are done professionally tho.

Report Reply

Reply by 81C10

posted

I have a full sleeve and will be starting on my chest piece here in a couple of weeks!! Super excited!! Sleeve is Day of the Dead with roses and filigree!!

Report Reply

Reply by Olive Oyl

posted
updated

I currently have 12 tattoos, most are shitty stick and pokes. Looking forward to finishing my leg piece then adding to my throat/fixing a few things. 

I really like traditional, new school, and blackwork. Mostly I admire well done work no matter the style and am open to everything except maybe watercolor. Even though I love watercolor painting lol.

Report Reply

Reply by Dollyweirdd

posted

I currently have 7 and I’m dying for a new one. 

My favorite styles are traditional and painterly 💕

Report Reply

Reply by Sammy

posted

I love tattoos. I have two of them. 

I like realistic and geometric. My first tattoo was a spinal. Took 3 hours, barely any breaks. The tattoo shop was impressed and said most people get something small and wish they had gone bigger for their first. It's the solar system (including Pluto). My artist is a friend and also made the artwork for the asteroid belt from the arcade game Asteroids. It's also geometric and was a lot of single needle work. He did a fantastic job on it. 
My other one is a galaxy half watercolor half realistic fox on my ankle. Same artist 🖤

Report Reply

Reply by XxNix_NightmarexX

posted

i jus love the planning of a tattoo n talking to the artist bc they're usually my friend !! i currently have around 20 i think n i def want more. I love blackwork n tats w/ bold lines xDD

Report Reply

Reply by Yvonne Marie Clark

posted

Four large on my lower arm getting more soon. 

Report Reply

Reply by Malyn

posted

I got my first tattoo last year of a pine tree on my spine. I plan on getting a lot more. I really like aesthetic or artsy tattoos.

Report Reply

Reply by •chⱯsing rⱯbbits•

posted

I have about 13 at the moment, but due for two more this month :) 

Also getting my tongue split in February!

Report Reply

Reply by XxpaigerawrxX

posted

I have five tattoos but two of them are big: one from my shoulder to a little past my elbow, and the other takes up my right thigh.

My favorite part about them is the reward of seeing your tattoo completed. I have one artist that I go to now for everything. I give her my ideas for what I want and I never know exactly what it will look like or colors until the day of. I love giving her the freedom to be original. 

My favorite tattoo so far is probably my evil donut on my forearm. He gets a lot of attention.

Report Reply

Reply by Wednezday

posted

I’ve got 6 so far and have so many more ideas I wanna get XD 

Report Reply

Reply by gazpacho

posted
updated

Reply by Rosy

posted

Have 11 tattoos with many more planned.

I guess my favorite thing about getting tattoos is its such a stress reliever for me.

I dont really have a favorite style yet, so far i have all grey scale, plan on getting some color soon though. Have to say my favorite piece is the one on my back, its a scarab beetle with the cycles of the moon around it.

Report Reply

Reply by Tayla Gaffney Blake

posted

I took these photos right after I had the tattoos done. Got so many more that I want to get
 Can't just stop at one

Report Reply

Reply by Torachan88

posted

I can't wait to get my next tattoo thinking of getting my spine piece done in a few weeks. I already have 7 tattoos thus far. 

Report Reply

Reply by Rhubarb

posted

I have 86 tattoos, including the roof of my mouth, the palms of my hands and my entire feet. I have a lot of awesome shit ones. 

Also Trash polka isn't under rated at all. Its massive.

Report Reply

Reply by xxPawlinaPoisonxx

posted

I love rock/emo tattoos, but only in others. I don`t want to get any 4 a few reasons.

1. They don`t fit my personal aesthetic. I`m too gerardcore 4 dis !!!

2. I would be afraid I`d regret it l8er.

3. I am 15.

4. I have trypanophobia (which means I`m uncomfy around needlez).

however i`m attracted to tatts in others ahh so attractive !!

Report Reply

Reply by OHelloErin

posted

Currently have 7. Usually I get tattoos based on my favorite videos games like FNAF and DBD, and my favorite horror movies.

Report Reply

Reply by Hisui

posted

I have 9 tattoos! Two larger pieces that cover my forearms and the rest are smaller.  I plan on getting my entire body covered in one cohesive piece some day, but it’s expensive and my artist lives 8hrs away (๑⃙⃘°̧̧̧ㅿ°̧̧̧๑⃙⃘)

Report Reply

Reply by scourgu!

posted
updated

jus this wee one. i like the "if you know - you know" vibe. hate abstracts and shaded works, cool on others but i'd never get one of those

Report Reply

Reply by Lexii

posted

I absolutely have tattoos! I love them.

I love everything about them. Especially how I feel after all the hard work is done. 
I have 4 technically.... 2 big ones and two littler ones. 
My favorite one is the sleeve. That arm is dedicated to my dad. May he rest in peace.   

Report Reply

Reply by Extended Blundering

posted

I've got a tattoo.  Full back piece.  I think what I enjoy most about it is the story it will always tell.  It also was just a wonderful feeling especially the shading

Report Reply

Reply by leigh

posted

tattoos are addictive ; that's a fact. i have seven tattoos so far & i'm planning on getting at least 3-4 more (that are set in stone, at least). my favorite styles are watercolor and traditional.

Report Reply

Reply by Paige

posted

yess, I have 3!! A small one on my wrist, a matching pair on both sides of my lower stomach, and a bigger tattoo on the back of my leg.

Report Reply

Reply by SilvaBabyyy

posted

I like being able to wear my art every day. I have about 12 now, want way more though. & I don't really have a favorite style.

Report Reply

Reply by Brenda

posted

I have 13 right now, 14 & 15 are set to be done this month 🤘 Most of mine are horror related and I have many more planned in the genre 

Report Reply

Reply by Punkrockdruidess

posted

I have lost count of how many tattoos I have! (And how many I've given!) 

I work most comfortably in Watercolor, American Traditional and Mandala/Tribal.

Starting out in the tattoo world just as the pandemic hit has been a literal blessing. It keeps us focused, learning, making art and meeting so many cool, creative aand genuine people. Annnnnnnd it's pretty much kept me sane and growing. I'll never ever do anything else

Report Reply

Reply by Pink 🌈

posted

I am tattooed, and I currently have 5!! My favorite style is ignorant style tattoos!

Report Reply

Reply by Austin_KornClown7

posted

I stopped counting after 14 lol

Report Reply

Reply by NinjaKat2

posted

spaghetti

Report Reply

Reply by Love Smothers Allergy

posted

What do you love about getting tattoos?  decorating myself

How many do you have? I think 20 but not sure

Favorite tattoo style ?  don't really have a favorite style so far

Report Reply

Reply by SheepishWolf

posted

I lost count of how many I have. 

But I love the memories and stories that are connected to them. 
I really like neotrad and new school. 

Report Reply

Reply by $avie111

posted

i loveee tattoos, my favourite part is probably the pain and i love old english lettering and colorful cartoon tattoos. i want an alice in wonderland sleeve one day. <33

Report Reply

Reply by xXBlo0dQu33nXx

posted

I have 18 tattoos!! I have Anxiety heavy so there's not much I like about the process and the lead up/ getting it done can be overwhelming! But I love the fact you can walk around after with cool ass ink for the rest of your life! They get very moreish tho hahah! I have mostly Black work spooky tattoos but I like realism too! I have Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter in realism on my arm and its my fave tattoo to date! 

Report Reply

Reply by myspacep4igexoxo

posted

on a scale of 1/10 how bad does a tattoo hurts, i wanna get one on my hand.. i wanna know if i should get it. help me out people!!

Report Reply

Reply by Raspberryvodka

posted

I have Two tatto's, runas in my fingers and one triskel

Report Reply

Reply by Southtown

posted

I think I'm the last person on spacehey. Legit wish I could figure out how to add photos of my art.. I feel ignorant, and not the blissful kind lol.

I have some pretty big tats. But if I had to count I'd be at 15-16rn. Need to finish my throat, and get my chest & back done. And the rest of my hand. 

Report Reply

Reply by im/royal

posted

i want pretty fineline plants on my arms and an angel wing on my shoulder blades

also i tried to sell flash tattoos that did not work!!!!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Sashami

posted

I'm in my 20s and started my tattoo journey 4 years ago now! I have 4, I've been trying to get 1 a year because I'm at uni 0-0 but I plan on getting another one soon and I'm v excited!

Report Reply

Reply by LoafyLoaf

posted

I have 4 tattoos at the moment, last one I got was a couple years ago now!

I'm getting a new one done soon, a cowgirl! Inspired by the Calamity Jane film, and a trip a friend took me on to Joshua Tree :) Very excited for it ~~

Report Reply

Reply by Red Broski

posted

I've got two! 

I love the thrill of getting them done.

My first tattoo was done in St. Louis, it's a lizard on my shoulder. Then, I had the Yiga symbol (upside down Sheikah symbol) from Legend of Zelda BotW put on my leg in SoCal.

Later this month I'm getting a B-2 Spirit stealth aircraft put on my arm when I visit Los Angeles.

There are so many awesome art styles, but I like the simplistic, bold, all-black ink tattoos for myself.

Report Reply

Reply by Plasmaelite22

posted

American traditional or realism I have 2 currently a green smiley and a little dino on my leg and it's an escape and a memory of something special

Report Reply

Reply by Carmen M Yarbrough

posted

I drew my own tattoos .

Report Reply

Reply by Ema <3

posted

haven`t gotten any tattoos yet but im planning on doing do :D

for my first tattoo i want a small dragon but im not sure if it should be on my wrist or my ankle

Report Reply

Reply by Heeru

posted