posted

Hey :)

I'm a 14 yo,  pansexual genderqueer ^^

Hmu haha :>

Report Reply

Reply by Krav

posted
updated

hey, im krav! autistic aroace queer who isn't too big on definite gender labels but i use he/they pronouns and generally lean towards the label of transmasc. i like discussing gender philosophy with fellow trans folk!

Report Reply

Reply by Seven

posted

My name is Seven, I'm a pansexual nonbinary (they/them) person. I'm incredibly interested in geeky and nerdy things and love to talk to other people about their interests.

Report Reply

Reply by m1tchy

posted

hiii!! im a 15 yr old lesbian (she/her) who's kinda questioning her gender rn lol

i like drawing, playing guitar, spending time with my friends + 2 pets, music (rock+indie), painting my nails, and fashion! :D

Report Reply

Reply by Winter :3

posted

Whatsup!!! My name is Winter I'm from Saskatchewan, Canada. I'm a gay Demiboy, and I'm 15 (Pronouns He/they) 

I'm Into Wings of fire, Percy Jackson, and Harry Potter, mlp, and monster high!!! just looking for friends lolz

Report Reply

Reply by C00lCab1n3t

posted

Heyo!! I'm jerry, I'm ftm and gay, and my pronouns are he/they/it (basically anything but she/her)

I'm from Florida but I live in California. I do theatre and stand up comedy, and I collect vintage toys and records :o)

Report Reply

Reply by LILI ☆

posted
updated

haiiii!!! I'm an 18 year old aroace spec nonbinary individual!!! My pronouns are she/it!!! I love nu metal, the walking dead, psychiatry, sanrio, and MLP!!!

Report Reply

Reply by honey_badger

posted

hi! i'm a genderqueer & bi photography student from bristol, uk - i love skateboarding, old cameras, experimental art and ofc music! i adore everything from 70s brazillian funk to adrianne lenker - if it's got interesting percussion and bass i'm likely to enjoy it. 

i'm 19 now, turning 20 this summer (:0000) and can't wait to chat with you guys.

Report Reply

Reply by molly custard

posted

hello i am molly, im not fully sure what i am but im partial to men or masculine presenting peoples, i like doodling stuff and i dont like plain white things because theyre boring

Report Reply

Reply by Steve

posted

HELLO!!!!

Im steven, steve for short. I watch Rupauls Drag Race and my jaw drops anytime anetras performance shows up. I like men, n im maturely gay!!

Report Reply

Reply by M3rkazoid

posted

HI >_< I'm a agender bisexual person i apologize if my spelling or grammar is off

i like seals commentary yt art and psychology

i am a under 18 and am a student. 

i play the violin and sometime animate but i am bad 

Report Reply

Reply by Roar

posted

Hiii:3  Im 18, Im a cis woman, Bi, and im in my first year of college! I love cooking and baking and all kinds of music! (But id still love recommendations >o< )  I watch all kinds of shows, movies, cartoons, k-dramas and anime!! 

ERMMMMM.. Idk what else to put but if you like these things too then lets be friends!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Ryan

posted

hi, my name is Ryan I am 19, trans ftm, asexual, and panromantic I am not out to my family other than my older cousin. I am looking for some friends

Report Reply

Reply by Lowfe

posted

hihi, I'm Lowfe, 15 and a huge music fan, and I want to meet more friends on here :3

My profile has a bunch of additional info about me so check there if you're curious!

Report Reply

Reply by cntfromg0d

posted

im a bi bimbo girl who is currently 17, and confused on her gender a little bit but we're not gonna get into that :3, i love doctor who, ayesha erotica and the song if you seek amy by britney spears!! I'm uber cute and an ex-party girl who now only drinks on a saturday >.<

I was raised in Britain but my entire family is colombian and ill be moving back to britain in june! I would LOVE some gaming friends who can call frequently and maybe something more >.<

Report Reply

Reply by ★boy kisser★

posted
updated

im asher, but i dont mind if you call me ash or any other nickanames :D

i use he/they, im a genderqueer and gay trans man and in 13

im from holland and im just looking for friends

Report Reply

Reply by Fallen Angel

posted

Hii im kris !!

Im a lesbian from northern ireland ha ha and i love queen !!

just looking for fellow friends :<<

Report Reply

Reply by benny

posted

howdy! i'm benny :3

i'm an artist and a lover of the ocean & ocean life

and i'm gay and poly and transmasc

and fat and stupid :3

Report Reply

Reply by Ceecee

posted

Hiya! I'm Cosette or Ceecee whatever you prefer to call me :3 I'm lesbian and non binary I use any pronouns but really like he/him if you wanna use them! I use it/its neos but you don't have to use those! Afab and yeah basically it lmao

Report Reply

Reply by Jay

posted

Hellooo

I’m 16. My pronouns are she/they. Technically I’m either bisexual or maybe pansexual but I don’t like labels. I’m a questioning aromantic. I love alternative fashion and music. I love things that are spooky and things that are cute. 

Report Reply

Reply by Jay

posted

Hellooo

I’m 16. My pronouns are she/they. Technically I’m either bisexual or maybe pansexual but I don’t like labels. I’m a questioning aromantic. I love alternative fashion and music. I love things that are spooky and things that are cute. 

Report Reply

Reply by spiderlegs residence

posted

hi i'm spiderlegs residence. but you can see that. 

I'm non-binary or gender-fluid something. I'm attracted to the people I'm attracted to. gender doesn't affect it.

any pronouns are good, and I am looking for friends

Report Reply

Reply by Finn

posted

Hii my names Finn and im transmasc and queer

Chill gamer and artist looking for friends lol

I use both “regular” and neo pronouns

If you dont like just dont interact with me lol 

He/it/she/pup

Report Reply

Reply by star

posted

Hiya my name is star and I’m a French translation student 

I sketch and draw a shi ton :) dunno what else to say but feel free to add me! Love meeting new ppl! Xx

Report Reply

Reply by Cam_is_kewl

posted

Hi! Im a gender-fluid omni teen in the US! I love all things scene and emo, I love all kinds of music, and looking for some online friends to talk to often!

Report Reply

Reply by Lodi

posted

Sup ya'll! I'm the lesbian Lodi, a totally butch Texan. I'm into horror movies and reality-tv. Good meeting everyone.

Report Reply

Reply by ¡¿jae?!

posted

im jae... errmmmm.. im 15, queer, queer, and did i mention bjork

Report Reply

Reply by : Rody :

posted

WSG YALL!!
IM RODY, THE COOLEST

AM OMNI!! AND A MINOR!

NICE TO MEET YALL :P

Report Reply

Reply by Shego

posted

Hi! I'm an hispanic sapphic cis female (pronouns are she/her) <3

I am currently study Business Administration with a major in International Business. My interests are fashion, music like Ayesha Erotica or Lana del Rey, computers, anime/manga, sushi and I love both cats n dogs!

As of yet I haven't come out and tbh I don't think I will, If it happens I'd rather just turn up one day with a gf without giving any explanations... like why should I explain who I wanna f*ck or not? Literally they can all leave me alone lol. 

Report Reply

Reply by aventine system

posted

hello!! i'm ceres, host of our bodily 18 year old transmasc disabled taken gender??? demi-aspec system!! :)

Report Reply

Reply by ODEEE 2

posted

heyyyy im odeee <33333

im a pan dude looking for friends mwahahaha

im a minor !!!! <3

Report Reply

Reply by lauxesa

posted

hiiii i’m rachel, i’m a genderqueer bisexual aromantic!! my pronouns are she/he, it’s really nice to meet everyone!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Pëtr / Artemy

posted
updated

hii!! im 20, im a trans gay man from russia, he/it. i use names pёtr (pronounced pyo-ter) and artemy ^^

im a passionate writer with a few special interests here and there such as minecraft, character design, writing (obviously lol), political science and linguistics

nice to meet yall <3

Report Reply

Reply by zcrxwnyrxt

posted

yooooooo wsp my names nick !!! i go by he/it, im transmasc, and pretty sure im bi? idk still figuring my life out lmao

Report Reply

Reply by ~★Daniel★~

posted

Hi mi name is Daniel, and I don't know what I doing here exactly, but I like this page. Xd. I'm gay and I don't have to much to say about me, but I hope to find friends :))

Report Reply

Reply by Alex【=◈︿◈=】

posted

Heya! name's Alex. I'm pan, gender fluid, and demiromantic, I am from the US, I like reading, basketball (especially if its UNC), drawing, chillin w friends, music (especially EDM) I also like rollerblading too!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Mckoslxxxx

posted

Hello everyone, my name is Maxim, I’m 20 years old, I live in Asia, I’m gay (he/him)

I'm interested in gaming, music, anime, K-dramas. I also love furries) I hope we can get to know each other and find common topics for communication))

Report Reply

Reply by manguito _27

posted

hola, soy una persona bisexual de quito, ecuador

metro gustaria tener mas amigos aqui

Report Reply

Reply by slippy

posted

hiiii im slippy (nickname lolz), im 19 and from ireland!!!

i'm transmac (they/he) and bisexual (male lean), uhhhhhhh idk what else to say i love emo stuff and most alternative subgenres based around the rock and indie genre tbh....

my pms are always open :3

Report Reply

Reply by ☆-𝕯᥆rᥲ-☆ (Romanian┇English)

posted

Hello! My name is Dora! I am 18 years old (Libra sign). I am a non binary and leszbian. I have social anxiety but I tried my best to communicate with eveyone om this internet. 

I like games,traveling,drawing and more! (if you curios, you can check on my profile for more!) 

Have nice day! (^-^

Report Reply

Reply by TOBY_OTH3R

posted

Heyo!

I'm a Pansexual non-binary from China (I'm mixed with an Austrian parent so I look a little out of place a lot of the time) I'm in my middle teens and I'd like to meet some new people, (maybe cause i'm a boring and lonely person) and I love indie games and music, along with romance and BL books :)

-Prefered Name Toby (Yes that's what I call myself lol)

Report Reply

Reply by ✰ starstruckcosmos ✰

posted

hey hey yall ! im rye, im an 18 year old gay genderqueer? nonbinary? person from australia :3 still figuring out how i identify but feel free to use they / he pronouns with me!! honestly im not terribly too interesting but im a sucker for games and art and some good music !! feel free to send a friend rq if yall wanna be friends 

Report Reply

Reply by Deni

posted

heya, my name is Deni, I don't have too much to say about me, I'm a boy, I'm 17 years old, I live in Costa Rica, I love theater, music and write poems, I'm single, I don't search for any couple, and I hope find friends!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by SatyricFag

posted

Heya! My name is Achilles but you can just call me satyric, Im a trans guy who is also pan! Im kinda? I think dating this super cute super cool girl and yeah! I've come out to my closest friends but will have to leave them soon so yeah-

Report Reply

Reply by 3m1r

posted

wsg chat i am emi, 17 and idk what i identify as nor do i rlly care to put a label on it xp

Report Reply

Reply by sam ⚣

posted

hallo! im a aromantic gay man.

my prounouns are he/him. im a trans man. i really enojy video games (mostly things like minecraft,dark souls,hollow knight etc) and my friends! i also suck at spelling haha. AND I LOVE SHARKS AND SEA LIFE :3

Report Reply

Reply by valentinalovely

posted

hi. im a 13 (soon to be 14) cisgender aegosexual-lesbian from the sunshine state. i love skullgirls. and i especially love peacock from skullgirls.

𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓵𝔂, 𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓪~ 💕

Report Reply

Reply by valentinalovely

posted

hi. im a 13 (soon to be 14) cisgender aegosexual-lesbian from the sunshine state. i love skullgirls. and i especially love peacock from skullgirls.

𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓵𝔂, 𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓪~ 💕

Report Reply

Reply by Bones 0-\\

posted

Heyy I'm Bones, a transgender dude that uses he/they pronouns !! I'm 15, turning 16 in 3 months, and I'm from the US ! 

Some of my interests include: mcr, winx club, hannibal nbc, writing/blogging, listening 2 music, reading, horror, true crime, and witchcraft

I'm a pretty chill guy so feel free to msg me anytime, I try to get back to ppl within a couple of days but sometimes I forget this site exists lol :')

Report Reply

Reply by Valentine

posted

i'm valentine ^_^ i'm a 22 year old pre-op gay trans man. i'm going for biopsych in undergrad and i'm really not sure if i want my masters yet lol. nice to meet you all

Report Reply