Topic: favourite handheld system

Sort Replies:

Reply by π•·π–šπ–ˆπ–†π–˜

posted

3DS for sure

Report Reply

Reply by matilda

posted

the switch is great but i love the 3ds, esp bc of the backwards compatibility w ds and how easy it is to mod

Report Reply

Reply by Fross

posted

def the n3ds but id luv the own a psvita

Report Reply

Reply by alyssa

posted

i love the ds lite, but honestly just because im able to actually play modern games on the go, its gotta be the steam deck. i travel a lot so its been an absolute game changer

Report Reply

Reply by γ€ŽAγ€γ€ŽRγ€γ€ŽI』

posted

Nintendo DS and all its following systems (except 2DS). I am going to say the 3DS is the best of all DS models because its most easily modified and can play more games. The DS flips open, its dual screen and is very easy to play; it fits perfectly in your hand. It is durable, portable, and the cartriges are the perfect size. not so big its hard to carry a bunch, but not so small its hard to handle. it has awesome multiplayer capabilities, and some very fun nostalgic softwares like pictochat and flipnote. I need nintendo to return to the DS and bring it back, keep producing them

Report Reply

Reply by β˜†nonamer

posted

I recently got around cracking my 3DS and it has been a nice experience so far! It's the only one I got at the moment so it's my current favorite by technicality. I'll never forget my old childhood PSP tho, it was stolen a few years ago with two original games in the case, not my best day!

Report Reply

Reply by KnightmareGal2008

posted

I still love the Nintendo 3DS ^^ Cozy and portable, I can put it in my wallet and go

Report Reply

Reply by finnifenn

posted

the New 3DS XL is my absolute favorite... although the PSP is also awesome even though my thumbs are permanently fucked up from playing monster hunter freedom unite xD

Report Reply

Reply by TheAspartameKid

posted

For me i like the steam deck and the nintendo switch and 3ds.

Report Reply

Reply by OddZwiggles

posted

For me it probably has to be the Gameboy line. The OG brick, the color, or the SP. They're just so easy to use one handed.

Report Reply

Reply by jojo

posted

probaby the nintendo 3ds

Report Reply

Reply by whoah

posted

Blackberry bold 9000. I know its not a console per se but it has been with me for a long time and thanks to its brawny cpu its capable of nes emulation, watching videos, playing videos, net surfing pretty well even to this day and other phone things. I know its not a great gaming console or multimedia machine but the best portable is the one you have on you at the time, I just happened to have really bad luck with my ratchet terrible 3ds constantly having charging problems

Report Reply

Reply by Tatsu0ni

posted

I'd wish for a steam deck ngl

Report Reply

Reply by Tatsu0ni

posted

I'd wish for a steam deck ngl

Report Reply

Reply by jazzles420

posted

3DS MEEE RAWR XD

Report Reply

Reply by ericfresh

posted

Vita is life!

Report Reply

Reply by gutsfordinner

posted

the psp. handheld games/web browser/media center all in one. i got the most use out of it listening to music.

Report Reply

Reply by FL33W4Y

posted

ohhh this one is a tough one for me! i mostly love the Dsi with its camera and Og ds stuff to it and the 3ds aswell too! but with the games i play the most where 3ds games!Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Tech64

posted

For me it has to be my modded Nintendo 2DS, i have loaded a crap ton of games, and i could play them forever!

Report Reply

Reply by Shyalmi

posted

It's always going to be the 3ds to me

Report Reply