« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

travelling to alternate dimensions in my dreams

i think last night i had a pretty weird dream. something about travelling to alternate dimensions via fishing for a rare whale. i could see a map of "accessible" and "inaccessible" countries that were really different dimensions that could only be accessed different ways. some of them that were highlighted yellow were normal and could be accessed via plane and stuff and the ones highlighted green were unseen territories no one else knows about and they had weird names.

in the country/dimension i travelled to there were these alien flowers and stones i could break. it was kind of "uninhabited," there was only 2 other people there i didnt recognize. it was as if it was in the process of growing, or perhaps it was post-apocalyptic and these were the only residents left.

its hard to explain but this is kind of a common theme in my dreams where im travelling to an alternate dimension through water. one time i accessed a portal through a swimming pool in my backyard. so trippy...

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

I'm pretty happy with this design.

But it doesn't have any real appeal to humans, it's a lot of stuff that you don't want to be in.

I don't know why I'm so upset, but it seems that this is what I want, not something I can use.

So if I had to make a robot that can do what it can do, what could i use that for?

It would probably just have some kind of ability to interact with objects that it could use for other things like navigation. But it would be like a computer with a mouse, and a joystick and some sort of joystick that could use it to navigate and navigate things around the world. That could be pretty interesting.

But what about it being a "thing" that you would need for things like navigation, like an object or some other sort of object that can interact with things that aren't in it? What would be the best solution for that?

Report Reply