Topic: Favorite singers and groups

Sort Replies:

Reply by WaitingForTheRain

posted

~I love Bauhaus and all its related bands, The Cure, Joy Division and honestly too many to count, but those are prob the biggest WOW factor bands for me~

Report Reply

Reply by Ziggy Sting

posted

i practically strictly listen to 80s stuff buuuut if i had to choose some faves here they areΒ 

Metallica (of coursee), Stevie Nicks, Danzig (or Samhain either one), def leppard, slayer, megadeth, overkill, prince, janet jackson, pat benatar, lee aaron, vixen, i mean the list goes ON <3

Report Reply

Reply by thebreathtakingblue

posted

ALPHAVILLE!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Aoife

posted

Queen, Queen, Queen and this really underground band called Queen

Report Reply

Reply by luuccidd

posted
updated

I honestly like Metal, New Wave and Rock bands from the 80s, let's see. I like:

Guns N' Roses, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue, Duran Duran, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, Venom, Ozzy Osbourne, The Smiths, David Lee Roth, Van Halen, Dokken, L.A Guns, Judas Priest, Queen, Faith No More, Tears for Fears & Slayer.

Report Reply

Reply by Malibu

posted

Aerosmith
The Cult
The Cure
Duran Duran
The Jesus & Mary Chain
New Order
WhitesnakeΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by bbyvamp

posted

MOTLEY CRUEEEEEΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by Xav

posted
updated

Depeche Mode is my favorite for sure! I have nearly all their cassettes. I did have all the 20th century ones at one point, but one of them broke :(

I also like The Cure, Joy Division, Talking Heads, and Bauhaus

Report Reply

Reply by Tucker xp

posted

I love They Might Be Giants!

Report Reply

Reply by Hera

posted

Joan Jett & the Blackhearts. FAVE! Also GNR, Living Colour, Wham! :)

Report Reply

Black Sabbath, guns n roses, talking heads, and ac/dc

Report Reply

Reply by Ridley

posted

Michael Jackson, Metallica, Bon Jovi, Van Halen, Cinderella, Madonna, Prince, Motley Crue, and The Cure <3

Report Reply

Reply by sirfopplingtittletattle

posted

The B-52's Rock, and Weird al and anyone he's parodied!

Report Reply

Reply by mo

posted

Queen and Wham! are my favs!

Report Reply

Reply by Rowan

posted

currently very into orchestral manoeuvres in the dark (omd), but i also like (and i know a good chunk of the bands i'm about to list were formed before the 80s but i'm adding them if they were associated with that period in general) bad religion, depeche mode, minor threat, fugazi, the clash, kraftwerk, operation ivy, blondie, talking heads, tears for fears, new order, erasure, and probably some other stuff i'll think of later.

Report Reply