Topic: Say High!

Sort Replies:

Reply by R0tt3n.c0rpse

posted

I started smoking last year my boyfriend is who introduced me into weed best thing ever 

My anxiety has improved so much since I've been smoking
 fun fact my last name mota means marijuana in Spanish Cx

Report Reply

Reply by Jordan

posted

Heyhey, I'm Jordan. 29. They/them. Autistic. I've had some trouble socializing so I normally just stick to the corner of the room. Working on that. Tired of Facebook so I'm seeing what's up here

Report Reply

Reply by Ash

posted

Ik this is an old post but just wanted to say hi im ash im new here.  Im 35 and live off grid hoping to be bale to grow here soon to help keep up with my smoking.  I usually use it as medicine but i love eddies and dabs and ofcourse flower.  But yea if anyone is active and wants to be friends im down.

Report Reply

Reply by Locke

posted

Hi! I'm Locke. I am 27 and I love my gravity bong!

Report Reply

Reply by Taylor Ryder

posted

High!! I'm Taylor, 23, from North Carolina and I've been 420 friendly since I was 16. I'm a single mom to a mind blowing 3 year old boy! 

Report Reply

Reply by Divine

posted

Hi !! I'm Divine, my pronouns are He/They, I'm 14, I've been smoking weed for 3 months ! I'm still really new to smoking weed.  i'd love to hear  some tips if you have any ! :]

Report Reply

Reply by sterling

posted

High everyone!

I'm sterling, 29 and first tried as a kid in middle school, on and off throughout highschool. Now got back into smoking almost 2 years now.

Report Reply

Reply by Pandas

posted

Heyloo everyone Just your average toker in need of some new friends 👋

Report Reply

Reply by envy <3

posted

Hiiii weed friends feel free to add me and message me <3 

im a 20 year old pot head from florida,, i started smoking when i was 15 and its been off and on since then xD 
My preferred way to smoke is with a bong
add me :3

Report Reply

Reply by renee

posted

hii, im renee, 18 years old and been smoking for around 3 years, add me if ur 18+ nd wanna be friends :)

Report Reply

Reply by Amber

posted

hi everyone :), just scrolling through groups n found this one

Report Reply

Reply by tiah777

posted

I’m Tiah, 21 

I’m Australian & love smoking that’s about it hahah I think I’ve been smoking for about 5 years, love to see all of your stories 

Report Reply

Reply by lan (with an L <3")

posted

hiii!!~ i'm Lan,, i started smoking about 6 months ago and i can say my life has been so much more fun with it. im 14 and looking to make some new friendz ^^

Report Reply

Reply by ky

posted

hi im ky im 19, i feel lowkey too young to b here when i read all these replies lol

Report Reply

Reply by thotdog

posted

heyyy, im from mormonville, utah. ive been a stoner for about a year now lol, nice to meet yall. Any stoners from the Salt Lake City area wanna meet up? i need a smokin buddy :')

Report Reply

Reply by Mortem

posted

Heyo im mortem, 15, use all pronouns, im a sagitarius, and yeah...

Report Reply

Reply by Clownfishh

posted

Welp i joined now i spark up

Report Reply

Reply by Clownfishh

posted

Welp i joined now i spark up

Report Reply

Reply by Dani

posted

Hii im dani..! Friend request me i would be glad to get to know you :)

Report Reply

Reply by Eli

posted

Hey im Eli!, I've been smoking for about three or four years now and usually prefer smoking wax or some bud is always the right way to go. add me and if your near me by the chance lets smoke yall..

Report Reply

Reply by emily

posted

emily from rva just finished a sesh with my lovely brother, lets be friends!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Zoe

posted

Currently out of weed right now so this is a sad welcoming:(

Report Reply

Reply by ⚝✿ sirio

posted

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh :P

smokin sum weed in italy rn
wanna become friends?

Report Reply

Reply by risa

posted

heyy im lee and im currently wondering why weed is illegal <33

Report Reply

Reply by REYVENN

posted

Hey, i love weed so thought id join, usually used to smoke indica but havent been able to get any since i moved countries, i love any type of psychedelic music and always listen to the stuff i listened to when i was high, jus tryna meet some cool people here!

Report Reply

Reply by Gunterzd3d

posted

HI! Im Erin. I feel rather young to be here but im 15 and have been smoking for 2 years. I loveeee a good creamy bucket- if anyone knows what that is- and have yet to try different methods of smoking/ ingesting i guess uhh yeah...  

Report Reply

Reply by hailey <3

posted

hiiii(gh)! i'm hailey, i've been smoking for longer than i remember lol. and i'm just ab to smoke a bowl! friends?

Report Reply

Reply by marely

posted

Yoo wsg 

Report Reply

Reply by ✧ 𝒱𝒾𝓍𝓍 ✧

posted

Yo what's up?
I'm Vixx and i've been smokin for 7 years now, always looking for people to sesh with (online)

Report Reply

i'm devin, 22, live in illinois where it's legal and i go to the dispensary ^^ THC helps with my depressive episodes

Report Reply

Reply by ali

posted

hiii my name's ali, im 18 and here in boston, cant wait to meet u guys :)

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔇𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔉𝔞𝔠𝔢 ©

posted

hiiiiiii(gh)

im ash. 31. pennsylvania. & just your typical friendly stoner 🍃

Report Reply

Reply by Na0mi <3

posted

Heyy im Naomi :) im 16 and i go by she/they, i have been a stoner since i was 13 and its really helped me alot with my depression and i havent stopped since! so, yeah! nice to meet you all

Report Reply

Reply by JustLikeHoney

posted

Hi all! You can call me Honie <3 (She/They)

I'm just your typical gay nerd 20-something stoner! Here to chat with cool people and make real friends! Always here to chat so feel free to add me/send me a message!

Report Reply

Reply by ⚡ Bek ⚡

posted

High everybody! I'm Bek, they/she, 23. First smoke was with a cousin who got my mom's blessing when I was 12, started smoking regularly around 15/16, then at 17 I developed PTSD so now the good herb saves my life on the reg 🙌 

Fun fact: I couldn't eat unless I was high for 3 years. It actually wasn't fun, I don't know why I called that a fun fact. But I'm getting better all the time, so I can smoke for fun again!

I like to make art and vibe to good music while I smoke, and of course munchies are always a must. I'm in the midwest with a great plug I wouldn't trade for the world, so let's mingle, smoke buddies!

Report Reply

Reply by GloomyBear420

posted

Hey there, I'm Faith/Gloomy. I go by she/they, am 29, and have been smoking for about....wow, like 10 years? I used to think I was late to the game because I started smoking after graduating high school lol, but I guess I'm not new to this anymore. 

I smoke daily, I prefer to either smoke or take an edible. Both are different highs and I think my favorite experiences with thc would be when I have coffee or tea with it. Come to think of it, those are some of my other favorite psychoactive substances lol. I usually smoke from a pipe, since I can't bake or cook to save my life lmao. 
I've been considering getting a bong or getting into concentrates more, since I do enjoy them when I get a chance to have them, but I've only in the past few years been lucky enough to live on my own where I can splurge on the bulkier, more fancy equipment. 
Anyway, I'm open to people adding me if they want! Thanks for reading my tale lol!

Report Reply

Reply by kisinake

posted

Hi everyone, my name's J! I've been a pothead for just less than a year but I somehow smoke more than anyone I know irl haha 

I work and go out a lot but when I'm home I like to watch adult cartoons (I'm OBSESSED with south park) and just chill. I'm really into spirituality and psychology. 

Report Reply

Reply by joy

posted

hello everyoneee

i'm joy and im 20 years old. I use to only smoke socially but i didn't really get into it until abt a year ago due to a horrible ex lol at least i can thank him for putting me on lmao

Report Reply

Reply by xXQu33r_B0ngXx

posted

Im peyton (Or Jinx online) and I use he/they/it pronouns! I smoke a lot mostly for medical pain but also because I love weed lol 

Im looking for friends maybe to IM or could discord sesh with many people since that is pretty fun! 

Report Reply

Reply by xbonesx

posted

Hi! I'm Bones, I'm 23, and clearly I am a fan of the giggle bush

Report Reply

Reply by MarshMcMarsh

posted

Hi all, I'm Marsh, 39, and have been a daily user for, uhhh, like...17 years, ish?

So, ya. Hi.

Report Reply

Reply by max

posted

High I'm not yet, but about to! She/her, 💨 for a while now...44, live on wheels and love to toke with friends when possible!

Report Reply

Reply by tweek

posted

hii, my name is julianna but i go by tweek (kinda bc im hella adhd and i twitch all the time), that nickname also originated from south park (fav show of all time), im newly 19, live on a beachy island in america, i <3 my lil battery, i prefer to smoke alone but i don't mind it with my bf once in a while. i LOVE underground music and mosh pits, 8D music, and being alone <3

Report Reply

Reply by Mr_psycho_emo_wolfie

posted

Hey sup I'm new here but a huge stoner

Report Reply

Reply by skullyboy616

posted

Howdy Howdy! 19 and proud stoner lol!

Report Reply

Reply by ♡Veednd♡

posted

hey yall! im vee, my prns are she/they, and i need 420 friendly peepz so plz add me :#

Report Reply

Reply by heartbeats

posted

heyy everyone :) i'm stevie i'm 29 turning 30 in september.  she/they pronouns are fine.. ive been smoking for 14 years now 0.0 

Report Reply

Reply by Extended Blundering

posted

Hey everyone!  33/m/Vermont pleased to meet you all.  Eager to engage in chats about all things and of course cannabuds talk works just fine ;-)  Come check me out on my space, hey?

Report Reply

Reply by Sophia

posted

hello !! my name is sophia i use she her pronouns and i have been smoking weed for only a few months.

Report Reply

Reply by Scars

posted

Hi 

I'm scars... I'm 36.. started smoking at 9 years old... I'm shy an a little odd... wqnt to know more just ask... 

Report Reply