Sort Replies:

Reply by XinsertmyinnerfeelingsX

posted

high! I go by Jay. They/them
im 17 and love pot. its the only thing i smoke tbh XD

Report Reply

Reply by Ellie

posted

high yall, I'm Ellie (she/her), 21, and enjoy weed in all of it's various forms :) I smoke daily to cope with my anxiety. a bit about me is that I love nature, horror movies, and doing yoga

Report Reply

Reply by aspen

posted

high!!! my name is aspen, im 17 and im still somewhat new to weed,,, lolol

Report Reply

Reply by Persephone

posted

Hi, I'm Persephone. I'm 26 and I've been smoking every single day since iIwas 13. The only probmelm I've ver had with my weed is running out of it lol

Report Reply

Reply by Jas'

posted

High!! my name is Fuu/Mona and I'm typing this in VR!!

Report Reply

Reply by hypno

posted

Ay!! My name is Shaun too!!! Spelled the same and everything! Super rare to see it spelled that way! 33, been smoking almost everyday since I was 19 ✌️

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔇𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔉𝔞𝔠𝔢 ©

posted

hiiiiiiiigh

Report Reply

Reply by D4wggg

posted

Omg hey I’m Jason anddd I thought this group seemed fitting for me lol i b lighting up like.. a lot lol but Pssh never too much. 

Report Reply

Reply by cCseasEe

posted

Hi! I am CC and I have been smoking for a long time. I used to just do it as a social thing now I mainly smoke to relax. My fav time to smoke is in the morning after I made some coffee. Then I like to count the birds that come by. It is high routine in the morning. 420 blazing! Smoke weed every day :3

Report Reply

Reply by Lo

posted

high hello (: i'm Lo nice to meet yall. i mostly smoke to help with insomnia and bad anxiety, but love writing while high too - it either is a good foundation to edit when im sober, or its hilarious to try and figure out why I tried so hard to make something work that absolutely did not work lmao. 

Report Reply

Reply by Adrian

posted

Hiii! I'm 16, been 420 friendly for 2 years, and very much a hippie!!

Report Reply

Reply by ♡Lily♡

posted

Im Lily. I'm 12, I dont smoke weed but it smells rlly good and I plan to👍

Report Reply

Reply by Anna_Lovelace

posted

Reply by puppycloud

posted

hi! i go by pup or blue :) im 24, would love stoner friends lmfao

Report Reply

Reply by DillyPicklez

posted

HELLO EVERYONE! Feel free to add me, my name is Delinda and im 420 friendly <3 been loving the green since i was 15, im a flower gal, and Jays the way for me if you ask Hope yall are doing awesome! :)

Report Reply

Reply by Lilithe

posted

Hello, and high! Friends 🖤

Report Reply

Reply by RockAngel⚡

posted

High 👋  Add me...Down to earth and loves 2 smoke.

Report Reply

Reply by janesane

posted

High! Jane, 20 been a smoker for about 4 yrs, I luv horror and goth music!

Report Reply

Reply by Jesxi Queen Bish

posted

hiiihiii :D I'm jessi. i'm 30 and i've been an ent for like 8 years now. <3 i love making new friends so pls add me and let's talk <3

Report Reply

Reply by vulgarkatt

posted

Hi hi! I'm Max, I'm 25, and I use they/them, it/its, and xe/xym/xyr pronouns! I'm a newbie to the stoner scene and only consume edibles. I prefer indica and take edibles to help manage my anxiety lol.

It's nice to meet you all :)

Report Reply

Reply by sid⋆˚✿˖°

posted

hi there! im syd! im 20 and i go by she/her. ive been smoking off and on for about a year ish! 

Report Reply

Reply by TECHNOMANCEER

posted

howdy howdy im cecil, they/them, smoke to treat my anxiety but i still got some waaack stories to tell LMFAO uhhh..what else can i put here.. idk LOL i make weird tunes sometimes

Report Reply

Reply by ch4mpxtc ★

posted

hiii , my name is chance and im 20 ! i've been smoking on and off since i was 14 lol . i enjoy anything weed related and wanna make new friends to sesh online with :p

I smoke both sativa and indica but def prefer indica ;)

Report Reply

Reply by RainyFzz

posted

hey yall <3 im a 19 baddie from mi and i luv smoking. its lowkey an addiction BUT its better than sum else right haha xD , feel free to im me <3 ADD ME 

Report Reply

Reply by Joel

posted

highhh i'm Julie or Joel, im 20 and i've been smoking consistently since i was 18/19 ...

i love bud but my family doesn't like me smoking so i mostly use pods and carts but i mostly use it as a mood stabilizer. 

Report Reply

Reply by sugar

posted

everyone have a happy highday friday

Report Reply

Reply by p!nkstungvnn

posted

Ok oops, hi Im Jay (19) they/them and i like indica and i love to get high and listen to cheesy 2000s pop 

Report Reply

Reply by PassdaDutch!3

posted

Hi I’m Liv, 18, weed is weed and if it’s weed imma smoke it.

Report Reply

Reply by p!nkstungvnn

posted

Hii im J (19) they/them I

Report Reply

Reply by Lo

posted

hi hello everyone! i'm Lo, hoping everyones having a good day <3

deadass need more 420 friends though, those conversations are top tier

Report Reply

Reply by Ishita

posted

Hi everyone I just joined this group and I hope we'll get along ig

Report Reply

Reply by Aly x3

posted

Hello everyone!! I'm Aly and ive been a smoker for 3 years now lol

Report Reply

Reply by zombie

posted
updated

Hello!!!

i'm zya! 18 yrs old n i luv 2 hit that thang lol. glad 2 see there's a 420 community here!! happy blazin every1 xoxo

Report Reply

Reply by drew trippin

posted

hey yall im 15 going to highschool!! n i've been a pothead since i was 12 i smoked with my dad til he got kicked out n shit and im bored so someone talk to me lol

Report Reply

Reply by Nine :3

posted

Hi everyone! I'm Nine, I'd say im a pretty casual smoker, used to smoke it almost everyday but now it's pretty much a every other week thing! Can't wait to meet other 420 friendly pals!

Report Reply

Reply by Rae H

posted

Hello, and thank you for the add. I am 35, and have been smoking for about 15 years. I love to smoke in the forest while I get lost in nature. It’s my favorite place to smoke aside from the comfort and safety of my own home. 

Report Reply

Reply by xCarol591

posted

32, Taurus, NYC 

Everyday functioning smoker unless I go outside thats when anxiety kicks in LOL anyone else like this? Smoke when they are inside but non smoker outside? 

Anyway, feel free to add me if your around my age! :)

Report Reply

Reply by Rennie Lacour

posted

I'm Rennie, but I also go by Ren. (She/Her) I'm 27 and I've been a pothead since college. I have a weed tattoo (a matching one with my friend who passed away a few years ago) and I prefer bong hits. I'm currently only using carts at the moment. 

Report Reply

Reply by BatBratBatty

posted

hihi! my names batty and im 23! i have been smoking for over 10 years x.x (woops.. delinquent) Though this year I have really been into dibby dabs! Flower is nice and nostalgic at this point xD But doesnt get the job done anymore! however ill still smoke that j if im invited to the party! lololol anyways if anyone is looking for new friends, so am i!!!! 

Report Reply

Reply by friskiesConsumer (twilight stan)

posted

hiiii! weed using system here :3 -june

Report Reply

Reply by nvmchino

posted

whats up my name is Diego im 24 i like rolling up and listening to music lets be cool 

Report Reply

Reply by Valkiri

posted

My names val, short for valkiri. I like frogs and weed

Report Reply

Reply by Sam

posted

Hello. Sam. 24/M/EST, USA. Smoking for about 5 years now. I like to make edibles. Hit me up to exchange recipes. I like flower. Thinking about getting into dry vaping, please hit me up if you have any recommendations.

I also really like salvia. I'm growing three plants now.

Report Reply

Reply by Trippie's World

posted
updated

High! I'm Trippie and I've been 420 friendly since 13 so almost a year this summer but that never stopped me from becoming the chill non-judgemental ppl know me as today :))

Report Reply

Reply by Nyk

posted

Yo yo what's good? 35 guy here (he/him). Been smoking since high-school, haven't really stopped lol. Always vibin and stoofs. Idk what to say here lol

Report Reply

Reply by Hatefulnateful

posted

Name is Nate I'm 31 live with my girlfriend between dayton and cincinnati ohio. Smoked since I was 18 but I got more into it once I gave up Alcohol. Loved getting stoned and gaming or watching horror movies or concerts

Report Reply

Reply by Aaron Shone

posted

Hey all! 🤘 

I go by Aaron Shone. Im 21+. Ive been a pothead ever since i was 16, I mostly like bud,(except lately I've been playing with nectar collectors tho), I make tons of edibles (love to bake) as well as my own carts,  

I'm very excited to meet everyone and share my experiences as well!

Report Reply

Reply by shy☆spice

posted

Hi everyone <3 I'm Maria and been smoking for a little over a decade now. I'm 26 and a Scorpio lol. Feel free to add me

Report Reply

Reply by Park Ave

posted

How's it going yall? I'm a rapper from Central Florida and I smoke my body weight in weed every time I see a Seinfeld re-run. If you'd like to exchange favorite smoking songs, let me know, because pretty much all of my songs are smoking songs. 

Report Reply

Reply by Kasey Mart

posted

High!!! 

Kasey, 28, single mom, been a 420 chicken for 10 years now. Vapes and flower are my fav type. 

Report Reply