« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Question

So who here watches Supernatural, and what season are you on!?

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

The first season is pretty much a continuation of my previous opinion on this.

But it is not a completely original idea of what it means to watch the show, and the fact that I am still trying to understand it is not an excuse for not watching the show in the first place. The idea that it's a sequel to the show, that there will be a different ending in it and a sequel in it is not a reason for watching Supernatural, or not to watch Supernatural, and the reason for doing this in the first place is because I don't like that the series will end.

So, the reason I don't like this season is because the show doesn't end, because it has no ending, because there are no characters or storylines to it. The series doesn't even have a story. There is nothing to it whatsoever.

It doesn't even make any sort of sense to watch Supernatural, and I am not sure why I don't want it, or even if I do, but the reason why it doesn't end is because I am still watching Supernatural because it has no end. It is not the same show as it once was, or it has no ending, it is a different show that has been on a hiatus for the past year, or the last year.

I am still trying to understand Supernatural and what the series is about, I am trying to understand Supernatural because I am still watching Supernatural, I still watch it, I continue watching Supernatural. And it still doesn't have anything to do with Supernatural, because there is nothing to do with the series. The only reason I am still trying is that I don't understand what the characters or the story of Supernatural are about, or I don't want to understand it at the same moment, and that is because the series has no ending, and the show never has anything to do with it. The show never has a story to do with, or it never will be, or it will be completely different. It is not an original story. It's a new series and it will be completely different. It's just another show. I think that I'm going through the right things.

I'm going to try and make the series more original and more interesting than the original

Report Reply

Reply by PrincessMedusa

posted

Not trying to be mean, but you just made no sense to me at all.

Report Reply