Topic: Fellow Alternative Peeps!

Sort Replies:

Reply by jace

posted

def new to the alt scene but happy 2 b here !!!! <3Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Bean

posted

Been a few different types of alt now I'm happily settled between them all, glad I got platforms this time haha

Report Reply

Reply by Kylie

posted

Heyo goth here!! Looking to make more goth/alt/emo/scene/etc. friends!! Feel free to shoot a friend request and/or message!! ^.^

Report Reply

Reply by Moxxie

posted

What WAS a phase was that year I spent trying to wear flowers cause I moved to the mid-west, that was horrifying lol but WE'RE BACK WHERE WE BELONG YAY

Report Reply

Reply by P0pps

posted

Helloo! I just started dressing mire alternetive in about 2019 (tho ive always been dressing weird)

but i'm very happy to be here :))

Report Reply

Reply by Samsen

posted

I'm 28 years old. Lived through the scene and emo years and though I wasn't the type to dye my hair black, and be the skinny emo kid with ripped up jeans I still contributed with band t-shirts, hair over my eyes, fishnet arm sleeves, and three days grace on my tiny cheap mp3 player on the way to school.Β 
Still into emo/alt culture though I am a mixed bag when it comes to interests now. My fashion has only gotten worse when it comes to alternative/street. I am willing to wear a few light things, but everything in my wardrobe is mostly black. I love post-hardcore bands with a little extra steps. Being a teen in the 2000's really imprints on your personality and I so happened to indulge in a lot of emo and scene related things and it has stuck.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by TONY LEON 555

posted

this is awesomeΒ 

that is all

Report Reply

is this still active πŸ‘‰πŸ½πŸ‘ˆπŸ½

also proudly not a phase, since at least 9th grade

Report Reply

Reply by killrXtofu

posted

Well hello there. Nice to see so many kindred spirits in one place. <3

Report Reply

Reply by Imhungry

posted

t/w half vent

When i was young i was one of the popular toxic people, but even still i loved the alternative style. I remember saying that i couldnt wait to grow up so i could wear gothic clothes. Soon i grew up and around Year 6 (age 110-11 for the americans), i went through a huge nightcore gacha phase, this introduced me to the more emo side of this=ngs. And before i knew it mcr, black veiled brides, fall out boy, sum 41, green day etc. were the only bands i listen to. Now i listen to most genres of music (excluding country, and generic pop music), but i still love the alternative fashion style and music

Report Reply

Reply by SailorMoom

posted

Never a phase. Trust me. I’m more depressed and emo now at almost 30 than I ever was at 14 β€πŸ’«

Report Reply

Reply by AmandaRachelle

posted

not a phase hell yeah. 23 now.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by AnnChovie

posted

Goth/emo/spooky person here! I'm 21 now, can confirm it definitely wasn't a phase my adoration for the spooky side of life only gets more passionate as I get older. It's so wonderful to see so many other alternative folks here, I feel right at home πŸ–€

Report Reply

Reply by AnnChovie

posted

Goth/emo/spooky person here! I'm 21 now, can confirm it definitely wasn't a phase my adoration for the spooky side of life only gets more passionate as I get older. It's so wonderful to see so many other alternative folks here, I feel right at home πŸ–€

Report Reply

Reply by Tayona Darling β™‘

posted

Reply by Brenda

posted

Hey πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ It's really only gotten better and more aesthetically pleasing with age

Report Reply

Reply by Bee <3

posted

hullo :))

Report Reply

Reply by Notaskinwalker

posted

heyooo, fellow goths whats good

Report Reply

Reply by Leyna(tom kaulitz 's wife)

posted

Reply by β˜… patch β˜…

posted

grunge/punk kid reporting for duty o7 (tho my music taste leans more emo/generic alt)

Report Reply

Reply by Pink 🌈

posted
updated

hiii!! idk what i'd call my style, but it's pretty bright? decora/rainbowcore i think? but!! i haven't posted my looks yet here (bc idk how lolz) but!!

i started dressing "alt" as soon as i could dress myself! i always wore super bright colors and funky patterns all together, but i went through an emo/scene phase - which i loved, but it wasn'tΒ my thing. so, rainbow colors it is!

hi alt ppl!

Report Reply

Reply by xXskull_loverXx

posted

anyone else get banned from wearing black in middle school? lol parents eventually unbanned me from my favorite color

Report Reply

Reply by Echo

posted

i'm still kinda scared of using labels, but i love learning about and seeing all the scenes!!

any recs for good but cheap black lipstick and pale foundations?

Report Reply

Reply by Mya

posted

i luv it hereΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by β˜…Salβ˜…

posted

i need to find more goths and mall goths :DDD

Report Reply

Reply by Noemi

posted

It’s nice to find my people! I wouldn’t really know how to classify myself, but metal fits best. It’s nice to be an adult and actually ✨have✨ style though! I grew up with very religious parents and although mostly supportive, I’ll admit they were a bit scared.

I’m very happy to see I haven’t changed yet!

Report Reply

Reply by Lilgothbbyyy

posted

was emo in my teens and then turned into a normie (pretty toxic ex liked normies) and now im back more goth/grunge aesthetic now but loving it !!

Report Reply

Reply by Mya <3

posted

hello!Β 

jumped into the goth subculture around my freshman yr of college! Even though it has only been two years I feel more comfortable this way and finally did something right for once LOL. never stop being the true you!

Report Reply

Reply by knives

posted

hiii!!! my emo "phase" started when i was like 10 or 11 and i took a break from it around freshman year of high school and now im a senior and its coming back... been listening to mainly my chemical romance again :-) i couldnt get tickets to their nearest concert to my area and im sooo sad </3 hope everyones doing well!

Report Reply

Reply by lake

posted

im punk and emo! hey!

Report Reply

Reply by schnuffel<3

posted

I'd say I'm pretty much alternative so uh, hi xD

Report Reply

Reply by eg0brain

posted

Ive been listening to metal since 5th grade and im still going strong

My clothing style changed a little to skater everything hella baggy type of deal but im still ''the kid with the band tee and skinny jeans in middle school" in my heartΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by π”‡π”¬π”©π”©π”‰π”žπ” π”’ ©

posted
updated

def not a phase but i have β€œmorphed” over the years lol i was goth in middle/high school but now im more alt/grunge. ripped jeans & ripped leggings, fishnets, baggy band shirts, etc. def more of my aesthetic now that im a little older but yea feel free to add me & say hi!Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Claire <3

posted

Hiii!!! I am a mix of various alt subcultures but my favourite is Gothic lolita!! I've not changed at all tbh, I'm pretty happy it's not a phase honestly! My style has evolved a lot since I was a kid though, gone are the days of colouring in my eyes with eyeliner pencils and being unable to put on lashes. XD

Report Reply

Reply by ollie

posted

My aesthetic is rapidly changing, I go from pastel to bimbocore to goth to cottagecore to legit victorian era stuff, but one thing stays the same and that is that no matter where I go, I get stared at heheheheh :3

Report Reply

Reply by Noxxferatu

posted
updated

Hiii I’m tradgoth, all of you are cool :)

Report Reply

Reply by anna rae :)

posted

Reply by PocketBun

posted

The path went emo young teen, bullied into a moderately normal phase, then when lockdown hit I didn't care anymore and found myself in the goth/metalhead scene. Weird how the real phase was trying to fit in hm..lol

Report Reply

Reply by xXQu33r_B0ngXx

posted

hi hi!! I always enjoyed different kinds of alternative but now as an adult can afford more clothes! Im hoping to make more friends who are alt and over 18!!Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Judian

posted

Heyya! I consider myself to be a vampire goth/emo XD

Report Reply

Reply by nicwhor3

posted

i went through my emo phase in middle school and now i would consider myself alternative, yet i'm starting to look like how i wish i looked in middle school.

i've got my septum pierced, a tattoo, and i'm stretching my ears (at an 8g right now).

Report Reply

Reply by α—―ITα˜”Yβ˜½β›§β˜Ύ

posted

hihii!!1!Β 

I'm baby bat/baby punk, I'm just starting out in alternative subcultures, and I've changed a lot in these 3 years that I've experienced in discovering who I am :D
and Im vhappy to read all the comments from people like me or that we share something in common (:

Stay spooky! ;p

Report Reply

Reply by HeidisKingdomOfWackos

posted

Reply by nessa

posted

Reply by WaitingForTheRain

posted

~Hi theres, popped in to say hii~

Report Reply

Reply by xXkf100Xx

posted

uhhh, isnt alternative a music genre and not a clothing style?

Report Reply

Reply by WaitingForTheRain

posted

~I mean alternative isnt just one thing, goth and emo are alternative music with associated fashions. Lolita is alternative fashion without a music attachment.~Β 

Report Reply

Reply by princess

posted

hello just a cute little bimbo here :D

Report Reply