Report Reply

Reply by Jay

posted

I love reading erotica, romance, and mystery

Report Reply

Reply by Tayla Gaffney Blake

posted

Normally Sci-Fi or Murder Mystery

Have quite a few video game related books (Gears of War and Assassin's Creed) and a few auto bigraphies

Report Reply

Reply by Brian Palmer

posted

It depends on my mood, but I do like contemporary tales, literary fiction, women's fiction, sci-fi/fantasy, that sort of thing, and I like reading both Adult and YA titles.

Report Reply

Reply by April

posted

Urban Fantasy and Sci-fi

Report Reply

Reply by Catisaurus-Rex

posted

while i'm hesitant to call this a genre in and of itself, i've been really into comic books lately. i've always liked manga, and as of october, i started reading western comics... i am absolutely hooked. my favorites i've read so far are the killing joke and harleen.

Report Reply

Reply by Queen Amber

posted

Mostly YA for me.

Report Reply

Reply by Daniel Price

posted

Science fiction and fantasy. 

Report Reply

Reply by Aylien

posted

I'm not much for reading fiction anymore, except books by Exurb1a. I love reading philosophy and physics, it's very beautiful. Stoicism and existentialism are my favourite subjects.

Report Reply

Reply by Megz

posted

Sci-Fi for sure.

Report Reply

Reply by Megan{AZ}

posted

Tragedy, gothic romances, and/or contemporaries depending on my moods and motivation levels.

Report Reply

Reply by Casey Brooks

posted

mostly YA. and anything on historical figures like Marie Antoinette. I also have tons of books about the Tudor family.  

Report Reply

Reply by Rebecca

posted

I read a lot of YA fiction, but I'm specifically reading modern Fey stories right now. Like Holly Black's series, if anyone has a recommendation. 

I also read a lot of mystery, fantasy, and romance with a sprinkle of sci-fi. 

Report Reply

I absolutely adore Fantasy, horror, thriller, mystery, a really good crime book. I'm not a super fan of romance as a primary genre but I'll check it out if the summary looks interesting.

Report Reply

Reply by Malyn

posted

I'd say my favorite genres would be romance, fantasy, sci-fi, adventure, historical, and thriller.

Report Reply

Reply by xXNIAXx

posted

I used to like fantasy with lovestories in it, but at the time my favourite genres are darkfantasy, historical stuff and scienes fiction xD

Report Reply

Reply by Lolly

posted

I typically read love stories, not romance novels - but right now I'm reading a few good ones. 

I'd love to get some recommendations because I'm just now really getting into reading. I like fiction. Obviously pretty vague.

Report Reply