Topic: do you believe in ghosts/afterlife?

Sort Replies:

Reply by Rayta

posted

Reply by Emaemaema

posted

I don't know if I believe, I'm agnostic so I deeply think humanity isn't capable of finding the truth about it. But I want to believe, I want it to be true. I think anything existing is better than nothing existing at all.

Report Reply

Reply by Last_Futurist

posted

Kind of? I've ended up forming weird beliefs about the afterlife, where there is one but it isn't really anything, it's like an index of all that's existed and once we pass on we're just among all that has ever been created by human imagination.

The only reason why I don't fully believe in anything is from a level of personal experience, when I was 18 I caught on fire, I was rushed to the hospital and ER, in terrible amounts of pain. Through that pain I had a lot of realizations.

The biggest realization is that there is a John C. Lilly-esque collective consciousness which can be accessed through the usage of LSD and that this collective consciousness manifests itself in the material realm as the form of Gods, Occult Experiences, and so on. This also means through the
shared lense of reality and the mutual soul (which are nodes on a network for each individual) we are able to experience the occult and manifest new gods and occult experiences into existence with old Gods dying out or changing form along with unnamed demons and gods being formed via
collective experiences and horrors which humanity has faced throughout it's long existence. 

This was combined with the usage of Lacanian ideals into understanding how experiencing the Lacanian Real through Trauma basically allows us to better understand the material without being distracted by the imaginary order and symbolic order used to construct a reality of which we
perceive the world in a more comfortable less disconcerting way. This reality is also where we create the gods which we perceive the collective consciousness through, but also has the spiritual realm to it where all ideas created by this collective consciousness manifest.

The diagram was made by a friend who helped me understand this by putting it onto a chart for it to be somewhat more legible.

Report Reply

Reply by DreadfulStar

posted

I believe in the Egyptian Duat, honestly.

Report Reply

Reply by Crystal Summers

posted

That would be a resounding yes. I've had far too many experiences since 5 years old not to believe. Add to that the fact I have had dreams communicating with deceased loved ones that ended up giving me "warnings" of things to come, enough said.

Report Reply

Reply by Wonder.house7

posted

i would love to believe ghosts and the afterlife are real! the idea of there being nothing after this terrifies me, so I'm hoping for my and everyone's sake that we can transcend science and into the supernatural. i haven't really had a lot of supernatural experiences, but I know people who have. 

who knows, maybe i'll become a ghost and travel the world haunting people. would be sick!

Report Reply

I guess I do. Sometimes I even believe there are certain spirits messing around in our lives. 

dunno though. my opinion on ghosts is changing. 

Report Reply

Reply by Brucey <3 Yung Gingseng

posted

I'm really a 50/50 on this because there's different proofs regarding the afterlife and whatnot, but even then, we don't know what it's like or how it works so I can remain curious for now. It probably exists.

Report Reply

Reply by Sm0lpupi

posted

Reply by Ollie <3

posted

honestly i have no clue. I think I do cz like,, ive seen so much that like i cant excuse it, but also im a science enjoyer and im always trying to think logically and be skeptical, but i think the supernatural and science can coexist, but i just dont understand ghosts very well. I think theyre a really interesting idea tho. 

Report Reply

Reply by sweet16teen

posted

do you believe in gravity?

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_BELLAAA_xX

posted

Yes heavily! My family and I have experienced what we all believe to be paranormal activity where we live, in our native countries and in our state. We are heavily sensitive to having visions of the future and we do practices such as egg and sage cleansings

Report Reply

Reply by JewelzB

posted

Awesome I believe in it always Iam a sensitive and an intuitive so yeah. 

Report Reply

Reply by tab1.w1w1

posted

por mi es un si, por las cosas paranormales que me han ocurrio, además es divertido creer en ellos, que hay algo o alguien además de tí, que te acompaña o observa. 

algo tal vez de otro mundo(¿?) un tema muy confuzo pero al mismo tiempo muy genial :)

Report Reply

Reply by edie jonsan

posted

Reply by RedRaven

posted

Yes I absolutely do. With everything I've experienced and how sensitive I am, it's made me a believer.

Report Reply

Reply by 🌺 pax 🌺

posted

I definitely believe in ghosts and the paranormal, but I also think sometimes people are quick to jump to that conclusion when there are more probable answers? Like I know I've had experiences I can't otherwise explain, but I also have a housemate who genuinely believes the place is haunted because her stuff keeps going missing or being moved somewhere else... while she also has ADHD and a tendency to misplace things. So was it a ghost or did she just put her lighter somewhere and forget? Objectivity and occam's razor are the best way to approach the topic, in my opinion.

Report Reply

Reply by anthony

posted

since i'm literally psychotic and i see ghosts, yes. I believe they really exist. and we, psychotic people are not ill but just see more than regular people

Report Reply

Reply by Elizabeth

posted

i do believe in ghosts. ive made contact with my haunted doll Stella through dowsing rods, pendulum, bullet lights and heard her through spirit box. she constantly is moving things around my room and hiding them, she's left little handprints on my mirror (there are no children in this household), she opens and closes my doors and skips music she doesn't like. 

Report Reply

Me, personally, i do believe in ghosts but i dont think there is an afterlife more or less i think we get reincarnated. I guess its a way to cope with death, like it feels better to know we get a possible second chance at life after being thrusted into it. an afterlife seems dull and boring and just unfullfilling y'know? 

now ghosts are (in my mind) souls that either couldnt find a new body or has fucked up so badly that they are denied a second chance. 

Report Reply

Reply by BeardedDragon

posted

Interesting question! I could make a whole essay on my opinion but i'll sum it up. I think I believe in ghosts but not as they are depicted in movies. I think of them as pockets of energy roaming on earth, inside the pockets of energy are pieces of a persons soul. Thats just my take on it, I might make a longer blog post if anyones interested in reading that lol.

Report Reply

Reply by Chancee

posted

Yes indeed! i do think they are realz Because how would you explain all the super crazy super natural shiz that goez on?

Report Reply

Reply by YES I AM THAT MAN

posted

Yes I believe ghost are real!! This world is too chaotic and unordered to not have the existence of ghosts.

Report Reply

Reply by Plutonium

posted

I do belive in ghosts/spirts. I dint know about afterlufe tho. I had encounters wuth spirits/ghosts before and i felt a presence in my house after ny grandma died plus it just always seemed so real tbh

Report Reply

Reply by Maggot Monarch

posted

i have no idea. i would love to believe in all that jazz but i have never seen anything to convince me :/

Report Reply

Reply by kate

posted

I have a healthy belief in the supernatural and the afterlife, most of my belief comes from family superstition.  Ive even had some encounters that I want to believe are supernatural 

Report Reply

Reply by mar :}

posted

Yes i do. I’ve felt somebody else’s presence before and I strongly believe that it really was a spirit. Also I’m 100% sure that there’s afterlife but I don’t think you go to heaven or hell. I imagine realms with different vibrations/frequencies and you probably go to the one that matches your soul’s frequency.

Report Reply

Reply by cam 🫀

posted

on one hand, no. our bodies and brain is our energy and while it may not be destroyed when we die it will be transfered when we decompose and recycled alllllll around the earth. our brains will stop working so I just think that when we die, it's all black for us, but we have no way of realizing it. (until possible reincarnation??? idk)

other hand, it's hard to just accept the fact there is straight up nothing waiting for us in the other side, maybe once we die in one universe we keep living in another and we get transferred there?

Report Reply

Reply by Theta

posted

Honestly, it kinda just depends, I think they're real while other rare times I kinda have skeptism.

Report Reply

Reply by Gerda

posted

I do , I refuse to belive that there is nothing after death . There must be something after death if everybody goes there.

Report Reply

Reply by Captain.Hamlet

posted

I personally do! As I find anything to be entirely possible, I don’t find the idea of ghosts to be far fetched or strange. I swear I’ve heard a few sounds while being home alone before, and I knew the sounds definitely didn’t come from me. I find the idea of ghosts or spirits to be quiet possible and charming!

Report Reply

Reply by Captain.Hamlet

posted

I personally do! As I find anything to be entirely possible, I don’t find the idea of ghosts to be far fetched or strange. I swear I’ve heard a few sounds while being home alone before, and I knew the sounds definitely didn’t come from me. I find the idea of ghosts or spirits to be quiet possible and charming!

Report Reply

Reply by ***Elven Empress***

posted

100% i have seen a lot of unexplained things happen when i was younger, my family didn't believe in anything supernatural until we moved into this one house when i was about 16 and it had a very notable force living there. my family called me silly until each of them experienced what i told them was there. 

of course ive heard countless stories but my many different experiences are enough to say there is definitly something out there 

Report Reply

Reply by Noneyabones

posted

In short. No. But a longer answer could be given. But overall I'm just not fully convinced that human souls are ghosts the way we think of it. 

Report Reply

Reply by Camylleon

posted

Absolutely! I am a Spirit Worker and a genealogist so I talk to dead people ALL the time. Sometimes they even answer me. :D

At the moment, I'm more-or-less still dependent on my pendulum for direct contact, but getting better at feeling/hearing the answers without it. Turning something on after so many years of denial and even fear of it ain't easy, but well worth the effort.

Report Reply

Reply by Theophanu

posted

My dearest brother is a urban explorer, finding the abandoned, forgotten, and eerie lurking below, lost to time. a few days ago he called my father up, asking if he knew any cool places around, for father was a criminal investigator, and has been all across the area in horrid places. My father replied he knew a strange tunnel, once built for a train to pass thru but no train was ever constructed. How he found the place was rather strange, everyday on the drive to work hed pass many a road sign, and a few were marked, painted with strange symbols, so he asked his friend what they meant, and apparently if you followed the sigil signs it would lead you into where satan worshipers held black mass, so he did just that, following them into the tunnel, only illuminated by his flashlight he ventured inside. The very inside of the tunnel was rather strange, it went from smooth finished concrete to the rough rocky ceilings of the earth, and where the end of concrete and jagged rocks began was a chard black spot on the ground, sticks and wood burnt to a crisp with a stained skull of a goat sitting within the ashes, waves of strange energy coursed through the dim tunnel, the sigils lining the walls, so my father left, escaping from the horrors within. that was twenty years ago. My brother and him followed the same route, finding the tunnel. it was long abandoned by the satan worshipers, but the energy within was still horrid, making the hairs on your neck shoot up. the walls were now covered with graffiti, the runes now long covered, but still remaining below the neon paint. The both of them stepped across the barrier between smooth man made concrete and jagged rock, and something echoed in the very distance, a goat bleat. they both heard.

true story

Report Reply

Reply by GlassCandy

posted

Im a sceptic, but if I ever have an encounter with a ghost I will instantly believe in them 100/10.

Report Reply

Reply by jasper :3

posted

personally I would say yes. I have had many supernatural exprerences and I've felt presences with me before. they have never been evil. all of them have been neutral or positive. a lot of times I believe its my grandfather. he passed when I was 8 ( about 7 years ago ) and I was one of his favorite grand children 

Report Reply

Reply by riverdesuyo

posted

there's rlly no way to know whether there's anything beyond this plane pf existence tbh... so these things might be real or there might be even other things we're not aware of. we humans really don't know as much as we like to say we do imo

Report Reply

Reply by Antique Scissors

posted

Yes, because I’ve seen some documentaries about like quantum theory type things and it explained that protons/atoms/whateverthefuckitisicantremeberyougettheidea Can choose forms based on what is perceived or what the universe deems as relevant.. so basically if you believe it exists and if you don’t it doesn’t 

Obvi my memory sucks but the idea is thrre

Report Reply

Reply by scorci

posted

I like the idea of lil ghosties <3 I just wouldn't want them watching me but otherwis esure :>!
the univers eis endless randomness, the enndless posibilites are endless <3 so some souls or spirits definitly can exist and the afterlife woudl msot liekly be that or a n part of oyu thats been reborn through the cycle of life <3 we're all star dust and it's wonderful <3

Report Reply

Reply by l@lo

posted

as a kardecist, i 100% believe in spirits and the afterlife. i also been through stuff that for me was kind of hard proof that these things exists. i also love to know about other people's opinions and if they went through any supernatural activities, i also love to know.

Report Reply

Reply by Cloud

posted

I definetly do. 

I've had multiple experiences over the years not too. Stories that tbh many would call me crazy for 

Report Reply

Reply by Mikael

posted

I have never had any kind of ghost encounter but I’m open to the possibility that ghosts and maybe even an afterlife exists.

Report Reply

Reply by Andruc Baal

posted

I think its the same as UFOs, i have no reason to think they dont exist but i really doubt they interact with us. They surely have better things to do.

Report Reply

Reply by gwen

posted

I believe in the classic heaven/hell thing, but it would be kind of cool if they were right about reincarnation. 

I'm just imagining a bounty hunter whose job it is to catch the targets that have killed themselves to get to another body and the following playing out:

Doctor: IT'S A BOY!

BH: No, it's a tax-evading shit! bang bang handcuffs

Baby: Ah shit, I'll get 'er next time.

-----

I do believe in the supernatural, but not "dead people's spirits wander the Earth", I think they go to a form of purgatory & stay there till whoever God is decides to decimate the world and everybpdy's judged yada yada.

Thanks for reading!!

Report Reply

Reply by ADAM ★

posted

personally yes i do, ive been hunting these suckers for years, convinced theyre fucking with me at this point lol 

Report Reply

Reply by Discontai

posted

Reply by ✯Drew✯

posted

I was skeptical at first but I've seen and heard things that can be explained by normal logic. I don't necessarily believe in ghosts or magic, But i definitely believe in demons, angels and witchcraft.

Report Reply

Reply by Ph0b0s

posted