Topic: do you believe in ghosts/afterlife?

Sort Replies:

Reply by Kaine Depraysie

posted

LOL, man I got a lot going on in my life. I don’t have time to ponder Death; I’m busy. 

Report Reply

Reply by Wry

posted

Reply by Wry

posted

Reply by Crowe

posted

I think it's entirely possible that a manifestation of a soul remains after death but I don't consider myself well read enough to have a personal consensus on the topic, though I lean towards being spiritual in some way

Report Reply

Reply by Green: the Sin-Eaters

posted

whether or not ghosts exist they have influence on the living. Do what thou wilt with them, yk?

Report Reply

Reply by fluffyluv (>ω< )

posted

i think believing in ghosts, and other ghouls and goblins, makes life a lot more fun :)

maybe a bit scary at moments, i've definitely spooked myself a few times, so it's good to also be a bit skeptical.

Report Reply

Reply by bunnieefangs

posted

yeah, I believe in them, the number of things I've seen/grown up with have been scary and still deal with them to this day. Smol story coming... 

so when i was like 7 years old me and my family moved to a new home (without my dad) immediately i went around checking the apartment out. it wasnt a old house but nobody lived there for a while. on the first night there the people that lived upstirs my family already knew, my mom grew up with they both had daughters me and my friend ill call her Claudeen :) Claudeen and her mom came down to talk and tell us about the neighborhood etc.  Claudeen and i were in our own world's normal conversation until Claudeen suddenly goes "on and there's a little girl named sally Shes dead she likes dolls" obvi this freaked me out but  yk. fast forward a month into living here i wake up in the middle of the night to a shadow in the deepest black on the right of my bed. it wasn't big it had a small frame i didn't feel threated and fell asleep that was my first encounter. Week later now im having out of body dreams of blurry shadow figures over my body this lasted for 4 months i think i don't really remember . Then  i eventually got use to me and Claudeen's dolls going missing especially our monster high dolls, they always ended up in vents or in our shared basement/outlook boots, doll heads, hands, clothes. This was the base before anything actually happened... at this point it had been 3 years and this shadow/ entity that was a shadow to me had still been following me everywhere, Claudeen stopped mentioning sally at this point and i was moving away again. new place and the first night I expected my usual out of body dream with the burning of my wrists but no. I was awakened by my left thigh feeling like it had been stabbed into my body was hot and i just sat there because instead of the shadow being in the corner or to my left it was now Infront of my dresser that stood tall and wide with a mirror connected. i was so afraid that I didn't hear the tv and the silence that was forced by fear was painful i closed my eyes and just sat there. After a while the heat from my whole body just moved to my hand the next morning I had a scar on it and its still there. sorry, this was so long but if u read it yay thanks it's not scary, but it plays a role in why i believe in ghosts.

Report Reply

Reply by Darkmatter

posted

I feel like my standing on this topic fluxgates alot, but overall, yes i do believe in ghosts and the afterlife and all that.

Report Reply

Reply by anaranda

posted

Opino que si existe lo bueno existe lo malo, si existe el cielo existe el infierno, si existe dios existe el diablo, tiene que haber siempre un balance. y si, si creo en esas cosas y me gustan

Report Reply

Reply by Ashli Vixen

posted

I personally am very skeptical about the existence of ghosts...

Report Reply

Reply by Jay

posted

There has to be a right universal answer.    From different people from all walks of life.   There is no middle. 

Report Reply

Reply by yuri ⊂◉‿◉つ

posted

Ghosts are unquestionably real. For my B.S I needed 2 credits' worth of Seances and the ghosts of faculty members up to 400 years old were present for study. In my line of work I have since seen and communed with countless ghosts of all classification, but mostly just everyday "unfinished business" human souls.

Report Reply

Reply by H8MYSELF

posted

Skeptical but leaning towards yes. Don't understand how someone would become a ghost. Kinda in between.

Report Reply

Reply by Kasie Nicole

posted

honestly, I do believe in the afterlife and spirits. I used to live in a haunted house. Was awesome

Report Reply

Reply by Kasie Nicole

posted

honestly, I do believe in the afterlife and spirits. I used to live in a haunted house. Was awesome

Report Reply

Reply by ⛧Max iz Dead⛧

posted

i dont know how, but i dont believe in afterlife and i do believe in ghosts ┐('~`;)┌

Report Reply

Reply by bella *_-

posted

i believe in ghosts solely based on what i've personally experienced. i've heard strange noises, strange shadows/figures lurking, full apparitions, etc. all of it is strange and unexpected, but not totally impossible. what i find most interesting is that these strange things only happen in unhappy times: abuse, fighting, severe depression, and overall just sadness lurking in the air in a home, which all of that has happened in my home, and this is what gives these spirits an opportunity to get out of their world or realm that they were in and come into ours. maybe they're here to comfort you or maybe they're here to taught, but who knows.

Report Reply

Reply by xXangeltrapXx

posted

i totally believe in it, even though ive never seen it myself (as far as i remember) i would love to witness it though 

Report Reply

Reply by madmaxxx

posted

Skeptical bc m brain literally doesn't know how to process shit that isn't there but also YES bc fucking night marchers scared the pizza off my tits a few years ago... very weird story

Report Reply

Reply by Mykecroissant

posted

one time in july of 2006 me and my dude were smoking weed in his mini van. it was approximately 2 am ET. We were on a dirt road out in the middle of nowhere, taking the long way out to a party in a nearby city. Up ahead in the distance I saw what looked like a kid run out into the road and cross to the other side. I thought it was weird but thought nothing of it.

Once the van got up to about where I saw this, suddenly there was a kid wearing all white doing a strange middle eastern style dance routine in the oncoming traffic lane. he was grinning and looked surreal, his skin was pale and his eyes fierce, locked to our eyes.

DID YOU SEE THAT my friend spun around look me dead in the eye, unable to believe what he just saw. I was like yeah. He said 'should we turn around" so i was like NO

I don't usually believe in ghosts and shit, but that was ridiculous. something very weird about that whole thing.

Anyways who here remembers starcraft

Report Reply

Reply by Kissis

posted

Spirits yes

Report Reply

I've seen, heard, and dreamt of spirits (or something like them). I've had many friends pass away and I've gotten to talk to them in dreams before. You're free to not believe me when I say that these were not normal dreams. I hope, every night when I lay down to fall asleep, that I have dreams where I talk to them again. x

RIP Brandon & Paige
You've never been forgotten!

Report Reply

Reply by SandyFalkner

posted

Reply by SandyFalkner

posted

Reply by Jaleigh

posted

I 100% believe in spirits, although I think its just residual energy stuck in some sort of loop. Like my bathroom door will open and close on its own at random and the lights in there turn on and off by themselves. maybe its something fucking with me, maybe those motions have just repeated so often that the energy is there on its own. Who knows!! I've experienced too many things to tule it out entirely, but it is for sure a mystery.

Report Reply

Reply by Moz

posted

Idk why I should believe in something but it comforts me to think there is something after this life

Report Reply

Reply by Stephen

posted

I am not sure if I believe in ghosts but I've seen a lot of them. I don't know if it's just in my mind or not. I used to see shadow people in my dad's room a lot. One time my dad noticed me do a double take and asked me if I saw them as well. He'd been plagued with them for years as well, but only in that room. 

When I moved out I frequently would wake up to an old lady watching me sleep on my couch. It turned in to a nightly occurrence. Eventually I was no longer scared of her. The stories are endless, really. 

Report Reply

Reply by Neissa

posted

Oh yeah. I'm dealing with some creepy stuff in my house right now. 

Report Reply

Reply by jo

posted

definitely, i think we know so little about the universe it's very possible

Report Reply

Reply by Leo

posted

Yes, my older siblings said I used to talk to my dead relative and have conversations with her when I was around 2-4

Report Reply

Reply by Z

posted

yes somewhat. one time i went to my grandmas house for the summer with my two cousins. one was older than me by three years and one was younger than me by maybe 3 years too. we all slept in the same room, me and the older cousin laid down to go to sleep but the youngest stayed up to watch my little pony. i was laying on my side facing the wall when i felt someone tapping my shoulder, i turned over and asked the younger cousin what she wanted because she would often wake me up because she was scared of the dark or wanted me to come with her for a cup of water. no reply, i ask again and theres nothing, i start to get annoyed so i ask again and still nothing. i turn back over, after like 30 seconds, i feel the tapping again, i ask her what she wants and still nothing, then it hits me. i wave my hand where she should be and there was nothing there. i get confused and roll back over. i feel the tapping again, this time i get up and go to the living room, where the younger cousin is sitting quietly watching my little pony. it confused me but i wouldnt say i was scared. we also used to hear giggling out in the hallway at night. 

Report Reply

Reply by bee ♡ 彡

posted

im like so iffy about this im like ughhh yeah this has to be real ofc and then other times im like nah

Report Reply

Reply by Elina

posted

I don't really know. In my mind where we go after death is the same place where we were before we were born (no i don't mean that you go back to your mom's uterus :D). I've never belived in any sort of god or higher power and when I first heard the term "atheist" I was around 8 yo and thought "Isn't everybody like that?!" so that tells something.

Lately I've had wierd experiences. Sudden energy/mood changes around me and other shit. ALSO I'VE STARTED DREAMING which is wierd becouse I've never been a dreamer lol. I'm starting to think that maybe there is some sort of energy in the nature/our surroundings. '

Well I propably will never know the truth so I don't really care about finding it.

Report Reply

Reply by Elise

posted

yes i do but i dont think theyre all evil :v 

Report Reply

Reply by GEAR

posted

I Don't believe in ghosts nor do i believe in the afterlife.

Report Reply

Reply by hila :)

posted

I do believe in the afterlife and supernatural like spirits and deities :)

Report Reply

Reply by nightwingfan

posted

Honestly I don't know.

Report Reply

Reply by Somewhere

posted

i mean if you accept that ghosts/afterlife is real you have to assume god is real. So its kinda a hard ?

Report Reply

Reply by Ms Myspace

posted

I've encountered enough weird shit to say that I believe in spirits but I'm still not quite sure what to make of the afterlife

Report Reply

Reply by KAYLA

posted

Yes but I also believe in reincarnation. I think your soul is left to ascend to god or hell or become a ghost while you become someone new with a new soul its kinda hard to explain lol.

Report Reply

Reply by zcars

posted

i do believe in the paranormal because me and my family had a crazy encountered with a demonic entity, also I've seen a lady almost transparent dressed in all white walk around my house before.... 

me and my sister were doing homework in our living room & for some reason my mom was really mad at my sister because she had a mess in her room. My sister had to do this project with foam (polyester) and she needed a hot knife to cut the foam, she told me that she remembered that my mom told her that she was going to check her room in a few minutes to see if she actually cleaned her room, I remember she got up from the floor and walked to her room and I have to explain the way my house is set up so you guys can actually understand and picture how scary the situation was...My old house was a one story house and as soon as u turned left you could see the hallway which u had my parents room at the end of it and you could see inside the room if the door was open from the entrance of the house, a little before my parents room to the left was my sisters room and right in front of it was my room but her room was pointing towards the entrance of the house not my moms room. Going back to the story, my sister remembered she left a knife in her and that my mom was going to get mad if she saw it so she went to grab it, she left the leaving room and as soon as she got to her room she saw a tall inhumanly skinny figure prob 6 feet tall with red eyes, big mouth with sharp teeth and sharp finger, the figure was laughing at her and asked her if she was scared and my sister couldn't say anything ( i just want to clarify this is what she told me happened during the time i was in the living room and she was alone w the demon in her room) she then tried to  scream until the loudest scariest scream came out of her... I obviously heard the scream and ran towards my parents room because I've also heard her running screaming towards my parents room, as soon as i turned my head towards her room I saw the tall figure laughing sitting on her bed bruh like wtf so ofc i booked it I've never ran that fast in my life but I've never felt that terrified either... I can still remember the figure till this day like it happened yesterday shits mad scary we obviously called a priest and he proceeded to perform an exorcism... crazy thing is that all this happened because some girl that hated my sister was practicing witchcraft and did some ritual or sum so the demon could hurt my sister.. so yeah i used to not gaf bout ghost stuff or even believe but that experienced def marked me for life... 

Report Reply

Reply by Daisy

posted

i definitely do believe there is an afterlife and that death is only an illusion. when we pass on, that is when we truly live because the life that we know of now isn't truly life. 

Report Reply

Reply by rabia

posted

yes actually this one time me and my friend  were planning a party in her basement and we had to go upstairs to get more cups-for the magic liquid ;) - so we got them and started making our way back downstairs when my foot jerked back and then i was like why did you try to trip me to my friend and that when she turns around from IN FRONT OF ME and says 'why would i trip you, i'm over here' we just stared into each others eyes for a full second of silence, then screamed and ran downstairs.

Report Reply

Reply by Jax

posted

I do believe in the paranormal, mostly due to past experiences, one thing that has happened to me is, unless you purposefully and openly invite the negative entities into your safe space you will hardly ever encounter them. Not to mention I deal with spirits almost everyday while working with Wicca and such. I recently learned about these little sprits who are attracted to negative energy and they like to move or misplace items, like if you left your phone on the bed but when you look for it its not there and then you leave the room then come back and its suddenly back on the bed, they usually like doing it to keep the negative energy in that space so they can feed on it, I don't know if this has happened to a lot of people, but it happens weirdly often after my mom and I have fought or had an argument, we have started to joke about it and named the little sprits "Wilson" and whenever our stuff gets misplaced we always say things like "Wilson, where'd my left shoe go" its kinda funny, lol

Report Reply

Reply by tweaknout

posted

afterlife would be chill as fuck

Report Reply

Reply by Eathan

posted

I believe the possibility is there, Ive had many friends who claim to have been scratched or pushed, and I myself have seen figures at night, though that may have just been due to drowsiness or something

Report Reply

Reply by amber <3

posted

i dont believe in a set afterlife like heaven or hell, but i do believe in spirits and i believe that the ones who arent ready to accept death stay on earth and the ones who do, become one with the galaxy and become star dust.

Report Reply

Reply by Jax

posted

Reply by makena

posted

this reminds me of the sims 3

Report Reply

Reply by mydearjuliet

posted

i believe in ghosts; they're a huge part of my culture honestly, and i've had quite a few run-ins with them personally

Report Reply