« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

shifting

anyone into shifting? if so you got any tips?

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by 1D10T_P13

posted

1f 1 h4d t0 g1v3 4ny t1p, 1t w0uld b3 t0 just d0 wh4t3v3r y0u w4nt! I st4rt3d g3tt1ng r34lly cl0se t0 sh1ft1ng 0nc3 1 w4sn't t13d t0 th3 "0h 1f 1 d0nt d0 x y 4nd z 1 w0nt sh1ft" m1nds3t. Just h4ve fun!

(If I had to give any tip, it would be to just do whatever you want! I started getting really close to shifting once I wasn't tied to the "oh if i dont do x y and z i wont shift" mindset. Just have fun!)

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"I'm not sure I can say I've been to the zoo or the zoo has any idea what to do with a dog." "I'm just saying it's a little bit weird, it feels weird, it's just not like a real animal."

"You don't think you're gonna do it in the future, do ya?"

"I think you'll do it someday. I think we're just going to get along, but it doesn't feel like a real place. I'm pretty confident I can handle that, I think we'll just get along. I'm not gonna go out there to get a job, it's a lot of stuff we're doing here, and we just have to get through it together. We're not going to have any real issues."

So that sounds a lot like the "I'm gonna go to the Zoo and find out how to get to the Zoo, I don't wanna do that!" line, which is a bit more accurate, but I'm not going to do anything with my life in a vacuum, I'm just going to be doing what I'm good at and that's what we're all going through, so I'm gonna try my hardest, and if it doesn't work, then I'm just gonna leave."

So, that is the kind of thing that is happening.

And then we're gonna do the same, and then it will just go on, and we're gonna have to do the same, we're just not gonna get along and we're just gonna get along, so that is my opinion, and that's my feeling. And then we're gonna do it again. And I don't wanna go there, but I think it'll go on, I think it's a good feeling, and it's a little weird. I mean I've seen a bunch of movies, I think we've seen a couple, and then we're going to see some movies. We're gonna have a few more. I don't know. We're gonna see a lot of films.

And then it'll just go on, I guess we're gonna do it again, we're going back to the drawing board, I guess that's what's going to happen is, you're gonna see some more movies and you

Report Reply

Reply by MaxStarz

posted

I've shifted before awake and asleep. The first time I didn't know what shifting was, and somehow I ended up fully shifting asleep. The second time it was for a second, but I was fully there. This was when I was awake. 

I personally use any shifting meditation video on youtube guided or not guided. I personally don't use guided. Get very, very comfortable. It kinda just happens after a while so you'll get used to the feeling. Ask signs from your dr or dr person, it helps out a lot with motivation. 
I feel like im not that helpful but literally you'll just feel it. It's a big space of emptiness right before I shift. I havent shifted in a while because of life, but it's definitely obtainable. 

Report Reply

Reply by mío

posted

hi. i cant rlly give you tips, but taking breaking is very important. methods that helped me were different types of manifesting and lucid dreaming!

Report Reply

Reply by Yoshii

posted

Personally I'm taking a break rn and mostly focusing on subliminals for my CR but I'd advice you that you'll shift some day, it may take a long time but every attempt gets you closer to your DR and u don't have to do anything in order to shift. U don't have to lie still, u don't have to drink a ton of water or even meditate, while yes some being placebos and some convincing your mind that if you do them it will be easier can help with the shifting belief, just know that just because  you aren't following instructions some youtuber or tiktoker told you to follow you won't shift, shifting happens all the time. It's all up to believing

Report Reply

Reply by Bad B!tch

posted

I Love shifting but I have a problem with finding a dr I like and then dropping like a week later and I just need to stick to one dr

Report Reply

Reply by pouthy

posted

Omg yes i have one tip, it's trying to shift every single day. I have a blog post on this so if you wanna know more check it outtt :D

Report Reply