« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Baby Witch Advice ♥

Hey guys! 

super baby witch here wondering if you could point me in the right direction to start reading wise or just any advice you may give <3 thank you :) 

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

"If I was in a robot's world it wouldn't matter how much it looked like. It'd look good in the real world, it'd feel like it did. And if the real-life world didn't exist then you would have no idea where it came from, it'd just go somewhere. But it would. If I were a real-life human and you told me it was in the real world, it would. And I wouldn't. And you wouldn't."

So, if a robot's world doesn't exist, then I'm not going to be able to read it. But it's still my job to read it, so if it does come up in my head, then it'll come up.

So if it does come to me in the future (and it might) I'll probably just read this post, and maybe even write about the next post in my blog, or maybe I'll go back and read it again. But I'm not sure that I'll ever read that. Maybe it's because it was so good, or maybe it's that my robot's world didn't work. Either way I hope I'll get some help from some friends, maybe I'll go back and see if it's really there in the next few months. And then hopefully it's not there, or I'll have to go find it, because that's just not the way it's going to go.

I've been reading the post on the blog for about 3 months now, so I'm really excited to finally be able to get my hands on the post. It's been a really fun read, and if I can get some of the feedback I've got, it'll be a huge step towards the goal I set in my blog, and hopefully it can get me started on a journey towards my robot's world, and hopefully that will lead to the next one I write, and I'll get to share it more with you guys soon enough. I'll be posting a lot more about my robots in the coming days and weeks, but for now I'm happy with what I've found out about this blog, so please feel free to share it, or send an

Report Reply

Reply by Melrose

posted

As someone that's been in the heathen and pagan circles for the last twenty years, I can recommend this for you. Don't follow the crowd. Go with your heart in your practices, and if you decide on a specific pantheon to follow, look up information about the pantheon, cross reference everything in that regard and if you want to dip deeper into those waters, look up old texts about them and compare it with todays written works. It's a lot, I know, but trust in your heart to lead you the right way for you.

Report Reply