Topic: WHO ELSE MISSES FLASH GAMES!?

Sort Replies:

Reply by +CLiNiKiLL+

posted

damn im rly boutta answer a 2 yr old post lolol

yeah flash games were the shit back in the gud old days

favs included Armed With Wings, the Sonny games (the one with the zombie dude), and Thing Thing

Report Reply

Reply by mothywothy (piss) (grandma era)

posted

broooo, SFH was great. beaten first 2 and working on third oml

Report Reply

Reply by Awful_Alex

posted

im 13 now and when i was in like 4th grade i would play so many flash games like barbie, duck life, papas pizzaria, etc

Report Reply

Reply by Sid :)

posted

The amount of time I spent playing Flash games when I was little was insane. I would play countless hours of Happy Wheels and all these other games I probably shouldn't of been playing but did lol. I also used to play that one zombie game where you're in a car and you have to see how far you can get, you can upgrade your car and all that. Also played a lot of Newground's games. So many memories just sitting at the computer just playing Flash games. 

Report Reply

Reply by jolenethekitty

posted

you can still play them with flashpoint infinity. or if you want, you can go track down an existing adobe flash install that doesn't self destruct itself and be able to play flash games through there.

pale moon browser lets you do that iirc

Report Reply

Reply by Ciggy

posted

u can get the papas games on the play store. best financial decision ive ever made >:D

Report Reply

Reply by prim !!

posted
updated

MEEEEEE i used 2 spend all my time on deviantart playing them ... i tried getting this mlp one i used to really like to run on my phone earlier this year but i couldn't figure out a way how :( i used to spend a bunch of time on newgrounds and websites liek friv too ...

Report Reply

Reply by mrcollision

posted

7 year old me watching Killing Spree on Stickpage WAS THE BOMB MAN nothing can recreate that for me.

Report Reply

Reply by -ren-

posted

FLASH GAMES WERE MY CHILDHOOD OMG

Report Reply

Reply by Tacostronk

posted

Download Flashpoint, you'll be in Flash game heaven

PS. you can still play the flash games on Y8 and Newgrounds provided you download and install their emulators

Report Reply

Reply by P33P, your fav shawty

posted

Y8 GANG RISE UP!!!

Report Reply

Reply by mad0ka✰

posted

my dad is a programmer so ive been  used to being around computers since i was like 3 years old and i LOVED this type of games , i used to play them all the time and even tho most of them were in english or japanese (i didnt know english back then) i would spend hours playing , it made me develop a special interest in games and i really want to be a video game developer or some sort of programmer . ive been wanting to find some of those old games online again bu theyre so hard to find :( 

Report Reply

Reply by Lila

posted

I REMEMBER PLAYING A GAME CALLED "JESUS VS HITLER" LMAOOO

Report Reply

Reply by Shooting star!!

posted

HAUNT THE HOUSE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE FLASH GAMES OR THE SUSHI CAT 🥹🥹

Report Reply

Reply by lordl4hm4cun

posted

There are many flash game archival sites that use Ruffle, a flash player alternative, that you can play your favorite games on.

Report Reply

Reply by XxXEPICW3BXxX

posted

what your bitch ass talking about m8? flash is still here? its 2009

Report Reply

Reply by GramBatter 🧟

posted

cyclomaniacs is the most underrated flash game that im a fan of. i don't see it get a lot of fanfare nowadays which is sad

Report Reply

Reply by Dorphia

posted

Omg yeah as someone born in the early 2000s I LOVED Flash Games. I remember Poptropica. I also loved the Henry Stickmin games, Super Mario 63, Riddle School, etc... thankfully Ruffle exists although weirdly enough while I miss that era I don't really use Ruffle much to play them anymore. Kind of like I've moved on, even though I miss them. I guess it's because I less-so miss them and more-so miss how it felt back then... then again though Henry Stickmin and Mario 63 both got remakes of sorts in the form of the Henry Stickmin Collection and Super Mario 127. There's also the Papa games, like Papa's Freezeria which got some deluxe version on Steam.

It's nice to see that some of those creators are still around upgrading their games to still be played to this day... I'll forever miss Flash though.

Report Reply

Reply by Connor

posted

I miss flash games sm!!! they were a big part of my childhood :(( super sad that they r gone now 

Report Reply

Reply by Miguel Ortiz

posted

Super Smash Flash the GOAT of Flash Games IMO. Loved playing it. 

Report Reply

Reply by Robotic Gunner

posted

I remember this one pacman website I would go to when I was REAL young. It had all sorts of things on it, a news page, various fan animations, and, of course, flash games.

There was a classic pacman clone, kind of in the typical flash game style. There was this ninja themed platformer where you were a ninja pacman going through various levels and collecting dots, and I remember this kind of 3D looking halloween themed pacman game where you go through various mazes in a haunted mansion type environment.

I kinda miss that website. It was a part of my earliest obsession lol.

Report Reply

Reply by Juan

posted

I don't exactly miss them because I use flashpoint to play my favorites every now and then, my favorite ones were the ones Stickdeath and Abobo's adventure on Newgrounds.

Report Reply

Reply by custard x3

posted

wdym they still exist?

Report Reply

Reply by AUGGIE♡_

posted

The papa games where my childhood. Along with the lesser known wheely 2

Report Reply

Reply by Blitz Siddhartha 10,000-GM5D

posted

I liked Age of War and it's sequel

Report Reply

Reply by Disco/Rose

posted

Reply by Skrunk☣

posted

I was cracked at Papa's Freezeria, let it be known. 

Report Reply

Reply by debro28

posted

I mean, most of the websites i've been on (coolmathgames, armor games, newgrounds) are converting the old flash games to HTML5 or something idk

But yeah, its all good :)

Report Reply

Reply by MegaDalton3000

posted

Odd story, but the first time I heard the song 'Melissa' from FMA was when I played a flash game called 'Final sonic fantasy 5' (or something like that), it was like a rpg story game about sonic, for that one in particular you played as supersonic with a red sword fighting some dungeon guardian or something, it was weird, always lost, but kept playing lol.

There was also that one Sonic custom character maker flash game that I would spend hours makign characters on.

Report Reply

Reply by Tacostronk

posted

Those games were magical. I preserve the magic by downloading Flashpoint

Report Reply

Reply by Zigzag Buster 🇺🇦

posted

I once played a Flash game based on the Star Wars: Rogue Squadron trilogy called Star Wars: Rogue Squadron Flash Edition and it was a lot of fun! Those were the days.

Report Reply

Reply by 🥀𝕸𝓬𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🦇

posted
updated

I also miss them bro. Do anyone remember the Mario Bros remake made with flash? The one that made possible to play as the contra guy, samus, simon belmont, megaman. Super Mario Crossover! Meat Boy and the binding of isaac! And a lot of flash games too.

Report Reply

Reply by Z

posted

I was just thinking about how much I missed myscene like man I loved playing on the website so much

Report Reply

Reply by shen

posted

literally everyone

Report Reply

Reply by jelly bolide

posted

i miss those games

Report Reply

Reply by jelly bolide

posted

i miss those games

Report Reply

Reply by flas 🍉

posted

i love the music in flash games!!!

i love the acid bass and house drums and stuff

oh and waterflame too

i aspire to make something that sounds like it

Report Reply

Reply by xxRebellious_Emmaxx

posted
updated

I currently know of 3 different options for playing Flash games in 2024:

1. The most popular of these options is to download the Ruffle emulator onto your web browser (though unfortunately, some games may not work, especially Actionscript 3 games).

2.  BlueMaxima's Flashpoint which can run not only Adobe Flash games, but also other types of games such as Java, Unity 3D, and Adobe Shockwave games (though you may have to alter some antivirus settings to install Flashpoint if you're using Avast like I am). Some games may not have been added to Flashpoint yet, though.

3. Pale Moon with Adobe Flash Player version 32.0.0.371 (the very last version released before the killswitch was added in later versions of the official Flash Player). I've tested it and it runs like a charm. I can even play Avatar High and Avatar U with Pale Moon + Flash which I unfortunately can't do with Firefox + Ruffle.

Report Reply