« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Astral projectors?

Anyone here experienced in astral projection? I’d love to hear about your experiences. I’m currently trying to project and have for several years now, tho more focused this time. I’ve gotten close, and often reach the vibration stage but nothing past that.

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

"I have never been able to experience any sort of physical sensation. This is the first one where the sensation of the human mind is present but the human mind does not experience any sensation at the moment. I have been using my brain for years and am still learning how to do it and I think I will get to the next level with my robotic voice in the near future."

The following is an article written for the blog of a young man from Germany who has been working on a robotic prosthetic arm since the age of 13. His goal was to make an arm capable for human use, and his goal has been achieved, but it still has to be done in a realistic manner, and his goal has never really reached his goal. He is working on a prosthesis that can be used to perform the functions he is working on now. He has already been able to achieve the ability to walk, but has yet to have the ability to walk on a human body as well as to perform a full body prosthetic limb that could be used as the human hand. The following is a picture taken by the artist and is based on the actual arm. It shows a robotic hand that has already been able to perform all the functional functions of a human hand, but the prosthesis does require some modifications, such as the use of a different arm, to perform these functions, but he is still working on the project, so it does look like the project is going to take a while. He says,

"The prosthetic is a very advanced and very sophisticated device and will be used to create the human arm and arm prosthesis. The first stage of this will require the user to have an understanding about what the user will need to perform the prosthetic, which could involve performing some physical actions or even using the hand to create a new prosthetic arm. This is what we are doing. The prosthesis has been made by the German company T.V. and is based on a 3D printed version. This prosthesis is made using an extremely high-tech 3D printing technique, with the user

Report Reply

Reply by silksmithaa

posted

Here I will endorse a few Best Android projectors for films
and additionally provide an reason behind about the Best projector under 15000 Rs in a preceding put up that is healthy to play
Movies, live video games, tv serials, and all due to the fact those
satisfactory movie projectors have Bluetooth, USB ports, WiFi, miracast,
television connection, HDMI, AUX port and that’s best the stop of the iceberg.
What’s more, you could companion it together with your telephone and tablet additionally.

Report Reply