posted
updated

Forum: SpaceHey

View Orel's Topics

View Orel's Profile

Report Topic

What is your experience here so far?

Hey

I'm a french guy currently writing an article on SpaceHey for my blog and I want to better understand peoples here.

So I have few questions, you can answer it, but you can also do as you please and describe your experience like you want No pressure here!

My questions :

-Did you make friends here?

-What do you do on SpaceHey?

-Why SpaceHey is important to you?

Thank you!!

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Axle Knight

posted
updated

- Did you make friends here?

I made a few, and got added to their SpaceHey Discord, and it's amazing.

- What do you do on SpaceHey?

Some blogging, and forum posting.

- Why SpaceHey is important to you?

It lets me make new friends, and gives me a place to vent/talk, and when I'm in facebook jail, i always have SpaceHey ☺️

Report Reply

Reply by bob e

posted

I've made a bunch of friends

I post poetry on my blog read some forums

my reaction to spacehey is tepid, there seems to be nothing really happening so far. I check every day & post a bit, wondering if when "Groups" is opened that something might liven up

Report Reply

Reply by le_angle

posted
updated

this is actually a really good website, and I can tell it has a ton of potential even if I've barely been here for about half an hour

yeah I added some from discord and I can tell the community here is pretty welcoming.

-What do you do on Spacehey?
im planning to just post my interests, and talk with people

-Why is Spacehey important to you?
just needed to go away from twitter entirely, and I found this website

Report Reply

Reply by noodlynoodle

posted

Good, until I have to deal with illiterate 30 year olds who spam me with friend requests after I write on my bio saying no to that shit

Report Reply

Reply by Macky

posted

Me and a bunch of people we forced together made a discord for furries of spacehey

I've been inactive recently, but I like to add people and post in forums occasionally. I try to interact with people lol.

I was getting tired of Facebook being intrusive and Facebook was affecting my mental health negatively with it's algorithm. Spacehey doesn't encourage endless scrolling, so I can hop in when I have time and drop out without it bleeding into my daily life 24/7.

Report Reply

Reply by Rebecca

posted

Yeah, I think so.

Write in my blog, respond to messages, read and participate in bulletins, blogs, and forums (which don't seem all that active anymore)

It's a better alternative to Factbook, and it looks like old myspace. I miss that.

Report Reply