« SpaceHey Forum

What is your experience here so far?

Posted by Orel

posted
updated

Forum: SpaceHey

Hey :)

I'm a french guy currently writing an article on SpaceHey for my blog and I want to better understand peoples here.

So I have few questions, you can answer it, but you can also do as you please and describe your experience like you want ;) No pressure here!

My questions :

-Did you make friends here?

-What do you do on SpaceHey?

-Why SpaceHey is important to you?

Thank you!!

Report Topic

16 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Oscar

posted

I - sadly no lol

II - Shitpost

III - Nostalgia mostly

Report Reply

Reply by Oscar

posted

I - sadly no lol

II - Shitpost

III - Nostalgia mostly

Report Reply

Reply by ☆𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖔☆

posted

Yes, really cool friends.

Customize my profile, look at people's amazing profiles since they're really fun to see, and write responses to or write my own blogs, bulletins, and forums. I might start posting my art soon.

I feel comfortable being myself here, same thing for Pinterest.

Report Reply

Reply by Cheriwantscoffe

posted

Yes i make alot of sorta friends i meet alot of people with the same intrest as me

I usally speak in forums seeing if their any people that have the same intrest and spam
Space hey feels like a chance of seeing forums and meeting people like in the 2000s since i didn't even get a chance to experince this and it hard to find even sites close to the 2000s or inspired by the 2000s and begin able to express intrest before someone gets to know me so atleast it a convo starter

Report Reply

Reply by diogenes

posted

Yes i do make friends here! ive made a lot of them!

I have a blog that i write and keep active every couple weeks talking about my life. i also friend new users, send IMs to my friends, and post bulletins for smaller updates! ill keep in touch with others bulletins, and ill follow some blogs of people i think are good writers.

Safehey has been a sort of safe space for me, my most active social media, where I blog most actively, and where Ive met some of my closest friends online! i think its a wonderful site with a lot of potential

Report Reply

Reply by lime360

posted

Yes

just browsing the forums

making friends is getting harder when you are older than before

Report Reply

Reply by 𝚗𝚘𝚝_𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗

posted

• i havent lol
  • tinkering my profile, lurking around forums, using advanced search to find people who shares the same interest, planning to post a few blogs but idk not sure
  • idk if its important to me as of yet since i just joined 2 days ago but if its still around and assuming the bots wont take over (they're starting to creep in already tbqh) maybe it will mean something to me perhaps cuz i put so much time and effort in it

Report Reply

Reply by greg the painter

posted

I've had 11 friend requests in two days which I accepted.

I'm trying to figure out how to personalize my page. I had no trouble with MySpace, but here I'm finding it vexing-as if everything I knew about HTML and CSS (which was minimal) is gone. I've blogged one painting. I don't think I'm going to last here because customization is proving difficult for me.

Because it's supposed to be customizable, and it is if you know some code. I don't. I loathe facebook and really miss MySpace.

Report Reply

Reply by Fogfighter

posted

Nice webbsite. Unfortunatly my French is very weak. Otherwise it would have been nice to read the upcoming article.

Report Reply

Reply by Helios (he)

posted

So far, so good! I love all of the websites features! I hope there's more to come!

Report Reply

Reply by Hankuken

posted
updated

hello! :)

yes ! i make friends here and i add them on MSN (escargot) :) i'm happy at all!
bulletin, posting on forum, join in the groups, add new people and chat with them! and update my profile :)
On spacehey i'm happy, because its simple and give me the possibilities to know other people!, Its rapresent the "virtual life" so im not in a jail like facebook.. i think facebook now rapresent only the real life of people... so people not add people or make new friends on it... it is so ugly and sad! :)

Report Reply

Reply by Rebecca Jeane

posted

Yeah, I think so. :)

Write in my blog, respond to messages, read and participate in bulletins, blogs, and forums (which don't seem all that active anymore)

It's a better alternative to Factbook, and it looks like old myspace. I miss that.

Report Reply

Reply by Macky

posted

Me and a bunch of people we forced together made a discord for furries of spacehey

I've been inactive recently, but I like to add people and post in forums occasionally. I try to interact with people lol.

I was getting tired of Facebook being intrusive and Facebook was affecting my mental health negatively with it's algorithm. Spacehey doesn't encourage endless scrolling, so I can hop in when I have time and drop out without it bleeding into my daily life 24/7.

Report Reply

Reply by le_angle

posted
updated

this is actually a really good website, and I can tell it has a ton of potential even if I've barely been here for about half an hour

yeah I added some from discord and I can tell the community here is pretty welcoming.

-What do you do on Spacehey?
im planning to just post my interests, and talk with people

-Why is Spacehey important to you?
just needed to go away from twitter entirely, and I found this website

Report Reply

Reply by bob e

posted

I've made a bunch of friends

I post poetry on my blog read some forums

my reaction to spacehey is tepid, there seems to be nothing really happening so far. I check every day & post a bit, wondering if when "Groups" is opened that something might liven up

Report Reply

Reply by Axle Knight

posted
updated

- Did you make friends here?

I made a few, and got added to their SpaceHey Discord, and it's amazing.

- What do you do on SpaceHey?

Some blogging, and forum posting.

- Why SpaceHey is important to you?

It lets me make new friends, and gives me a place to vent/talk, and when I'm in facebook jail, i always have SpaceHey

Report Reply